Why do people racemix? And why do some Sup Forumsacks willingly do it...

Why do people racemix? And why do some Sup Forumsacks willingly do it, knowing how better they will be than their shitskin offspring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GKrwimOyZo
youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn Clint's son is a dream boat.

No homo

that child has autism doe, he's a test tube baby born from a 41 year old woman
what the fuck would you expect?

Reminder that we didn't get a Dark tower movie with Clint Eastwood's son playing Roland

He also looks exactly fucking like him.

Idris Elba is a good actor but fuck that casting. Roland is Clint Eastwood.

Honestly. I like Idris Elba, but that casting choice reeks of Hollywood trying to push muh diversity wherever they can. There's literally a scene where Jake sees a Clint Eastwood movie poster and says Roland looks exactly like him. His son looks enough like him during those days that he'd be the perfect casting choice.

the fact that Clint's son looks identical to his dad, right down to the fucking Clint Squint, is pretty impressive genetics. Unfortunately he didn't inherit his dad's height. Clint is like 6.4, Scott is 5.11

I've read that white women who birth black babies are usually heartbroken that their kid looks nothing like them. They make tremendous effort to conceal this though, usually confiding only in their physiologist.

>bottom right
Dear god, all that pube hair.

No homo but yeah

5.11 is tall enough

>r...right guys

To be fair, his other son looks more like him. Still a waste, but at least it's a consolation prize that ONE of them resembles him

Meh, rolling perfect stats for everything else more than makes up for it. I'm glad Clint has a kid that looks just like him, the world is richer for it.
Meanwhile Denigger totally failed to pass on his legacy, what a fucking muppet.

>Clint Eastwood
>youngest daughter is half-hispanic

Is that genuiHAnely RobHAHAert De NiHAHAHAro's soHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAn?

he's autistic as leo di cap though.

maybe with age he will come round

No resemblance whatsoever. The pube hair and skin color destroy it.
Denero was supposed to breed with a north Italian model. He could have easily got one.

I just cant blame my parents about racemixing, my dad is native american and spanish, but is a cool guy and redpilled as fuck, he everytime blames the gibsmedat and "those fucking semithic insects who don't work a single day"

my mother was german

youtube.com/watch?v=5GKrwimOyZo

So whiter than you?

How so?

Shit? Are those his daughters? The man's done very well for himself.

in all honesty, being identical to your father also carries the downside of having a huge weight of a legacy on your shoulders. Scott started his career using his Mother's last name to avoid ass kissing and nepotism. (Sort of like how Nicholas Cage is actually like, Francis Ford Coppola's nephew, he changed his name to avoid getting his career solely based on his name)

I do hope he gets bigger though. There's a severe lack of strong white male actors in Hollywood. So far so good though. He was in Suicide Squad, is gonna be in Fast 8, and is going to be in the Pacific Rim sequel, so he's moving up in the world, but I'd kill to see him do a western.

Western revival when?

same ancestry but swapped ethnicities and more pollution. ol granpappy wanted him some cherokee loving and he got it, then pappy wanted him some mestizo. granpappy had blue eyes, pappy had hazel, i was given brown

I'm half white and half asian and my objective is to reproduce with a qt pale hispanic girl. I don't know what'll be created but I feel like that would maximize the chances of having attractive offspring.

He's rich with those looks meanwhile i'm piss poor weak chinned mongol, feels bad man

>you will never have Clint Eastwood's genetics

Why live?

both qt's

also this is his other son, Kyle Eastwood. I think he's a musician. He's not the splitting image of Clint, but he's definitely got some of the traits, like the hair

f

Maybe Scott will deposit some in your anus of you ask

>i was given brown

Same, and everyone in my mother's family is blue or green eyed.

Atleast i'm white enough to not be considered amerindian.

Nothing more American than the western genre. Its a downright masculine gene too when its done right.
I wish he would start now while the old man is still alive so that he can learn as much as possible.

You know what i'd like?

Scott to star in a dirty harry junior

the man with no name remake.

>tfw perfect native american teeth

Oh no, but wisdom tooth

>tfw perfect native american hair

Oh no, balding.

White genes are the worst desu.

That son looks like one of those gender neutral blacks, its probably the afro but that thing looks like it could be either or.

I'm mixed. My mother is white father black. No raggets. Would do again.

They look nothing alike. All of them resemble the mother, albeit about a shade or two lighter.

I'll be honest, the world is just about due for something like Dirty Harry, What was the one where he starts getting punished for his gunslinger attitude and disregard for damages? It's the one where he gets the fermale partner. I remember they keep talking to him about how things are more PC now or something and I thought hot damn, this movie is way too relevant.

Its suicide. women in the 4-6/10 tier are idiots. They are born to take dick of all sizes and skin tones. Just cum receptacles

He was in Diablo, honestly not that good for me but it's a western.

I'm Asian. Even having something to procreate with is a blessing for me.

De niro used to be fucking hot

That's saying a lot from me since I think Italians are borderline subhumans.

What a shame. His wife looks like an abo and his kids look like some humanoid mix breeds.

Is he in a bus that gets shot up at one point?

>Something
Kek

he just looks like a regular pal.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not like you have a choice, halfbreed.

That idiot Denero could have had fine looking young sons. I would fucking hate him if he were my dad, what cuckish behavior.
Somewhere out there is a pretty Italian lady; maybe one he even met briefly in a plaza, one God intended him to breed with.
Hurr Drrr, I'll be progressive, the kikes will love that and I can get lots of movie roles... Hurrrr

You're right.

They probably can't make a movie where dirty harry goes around shooting black people anymore.

Except all our good westerns were directed by Italians. They call them "spaghetti westerns"

The good, the bad, the ugly was directed by an Italian. It's great though.

have you ever fucking seen a half asian/half white girl?

they're fucking cute for the most part

>tough guy DeNiro's genes got cucked

Not really.

He's got a distinct look.

Most Italians look weird, but de niro is very handsome.

Fuck I mean he was in the Deer hunter, Taxi Driver, real masterpieces of American culture.
Look at him now. He's like the personification of American political correctness and failure.

I can't remember. I remember he objects to the female partner but in the end she's not so bad.

She dies in the end I recall.

looking it up now, it's "The Enforcer"

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

Indians bald famalam.

Gooks do too.

You have ugly straight hair though. The same as gooks.
>wisdom teeth
Do Indians not have wisdom teeth?

People are generally attracted to people who 'sort off' resemble them. It's natures way of telling humans that they are genetically compatible. The female Denero was supposed to breed would have been a very pretty Italian women with similar 'distinctive' looks.

Not to mention the second book dealt heavily with the black woman's super racist alter ego

Actors need to be SJW or they'll be shunned

Look at Mel Gibson. He was in both great Australian and American cinema. But once (((they))) found out he's redpilled they tried to ruin his career.

A choice in what? Racial reincarnation options? It's a figure of speech sperg.

They basically can't make more than one movie without rewriting key parts of the story.

Best option would be to ignore the movie and do a properly cast TV series on HBO or Netflix or some shit.

Aren't sons supposed to take after their mothers and daughters after their fathers?

Deniro is only a quarter Italian, sick of him being called Italian desu.

>be me
>dad fell for the brown waifu meme
>libshits astral-projecting into the past to corrupt his pure and noble potato farmer mind
>they did the Jew's work, and I paid the price
>mfw

Never seen an indian balding famalan, and the wisdom tooth thing is true.

Anyway is just a joke, of course i appreciate not having a chin made of playdoh.

the globalists brain wash people to. They want to be the only purebloods while everyone else will be a mudblood

Generally the more hairless someone is the less they bald on top, Native Americans are very hairless on their bodies so they bald less on top.

Looks like Eastwood got a pretty good result from race mixing.

No matter how much you attempt to take out your angst concerning your heritage, it will never go away. You'll always be inferior.

While that may or not be the case without miscegenation, black genes are dominant and white recessive.

f
The gas chambers are ready whenever you are user

Explain this then.

east Asians are humans with squinty eyes

No one will get a fucking choice if we stay on the current path.

Purge shitskins now, gas chambers later senpai.

So the only beef is with bestiality?

Pretty much, though I'd still prefer each race to remain pure, it's not disgusting when they mix

>racemixing is bad
Sure if you mix with blacks

Must all of them are whiter then the shithole you called "usa"

kys

What a fucking cuck.

enjoy ur elliot rodger

That's kinda dumb, you should ideally choose what binary race to incorporate into Asian or white so they don't look like a mutt.

>he thinks any race is pure in the current year
Closest to purity is probably Iceland.

Still better than the quality you'll get once Mbala and Mohammed are done with your women.

They still look a tad subhuman, just look in their eyes, it's not all there

Have you ever wondered if Asians and Whites created an entire mixed race that was distinctly its own it would be the master race par none?
> High Trust, creativity, desire to explore, learn and improve from whites
> Traditional conservative familial values, respect for order and societal authority from Asians
> High IQ from both sides

>whites

Jew destroyers.

Only if it was Asian men with White women would it be the MASTER-RACE.

I could only hope, considering that the Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese would never be so self-hating or foolish as to allow outside groups dictate to them what they should be or do as nations it might just work if that actually stayed the same in the Hybrid-Ubermensch race. Hell, the Chinese are redpilled to the JQ even:
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

>Chinese

fuck off faggot

lol dude if you really think that then you need to do some more reading about half white and half asian and how fucked up they become more than half white and half black.

My asian wife cooks, cleans, and sucks. More than I can say for any Western sluts.

Keep drinking that ZOG kool-aid though, OP.

Holy shit dude. I have a white father and a Mestizo mother, and I fit all the characteristics on the right. Help me cause the beta uprising.

The books referenced Roland's blue eyes at least 50 times

First of all, it was a meme proposition, and I guess I wasn't talking about the current nexus, more along the lines of an actual genetic experiment to create an entirely new race.
Obviously now it creates certain identity issues having parents of different races who don't look like you and what not, but what about the second generation where we actually get the hybrids with other hybrids to create a new population that doesn't suffer from the same identity issues/crises and actually can fulfill the Ubermensch potential as its own separate subgroup?

>half white and half asian and how fucked up they become

It is literally one study with the following :

1. Small sample size
2. Most of the half-breeds were Southeast Asian mixes
3. Heavily weighted with filipinos (meaning a large portion of them were mail-order brides / military marriages )

It's like that Harry Potter play where Hermoine was cast as a 40 something year old sheboon