Some one told me this in a youtube comment when I talked about white genocide

>Tell me that, deep down, your fear of "white genocide" doesn't stem from feelings of inadequacy, or some deep-seated insecurity.

>Tell me that you don't believe that blacks and muslims will out-breed you because your dick is smaller, or you don't have the balls to talk to the ladies, or some shit like that.

>Tell me that this whole "Jew-spiracy" you guys spout off about constantly isn't merely a convenient scapegoat for your own failings and nebbishness.

>You can't. It is painfully obvious why you feel the way you do, and the only one you're lying to is yourself.

Im literally shaking right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wKlVgWA4XRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Projection meme
Interested in a counter meme to this one.
> Actually, I think your claim that I am insecure is just psychological projection; did your mother not love you, or were you always unloved?

Too bad youtube doesn't allow images in the messages. Could've post pictures of france and germany now and 20 years ago.

>Tell me that, deep down, your fear of "racism" doesn't stem from feelings of inadequacy, or some deep-seated insecurity.

>Tell me that you don't believe that white will out-breed you because your brain is smaller, or you look too much like a monkey to talk to the ladies, or some shit like that.

>Tell me that this whole "institutional racism" you guys spout off about constantly isn't merely a convenient scapegoat for your own failings and stupidity.

>You can't. It is painfully obvious why you feel the way you do, and the only one you're lying to is yourself.

Yeah the amount of white men that fuck nonwhite women is literally out of this world in comparison to nonwhites fucking white women is out of this world.

Whites have recessive genetics that are just seen as the most attractive and have built the best countries on earth with the highest standards of living.

If you're a white male and don't think you're on top of the dating totem poll you've fallen for jewish propaganda or just a fucking loser with trash genetics + NEET

"Michael Phelps proves black fragility"
"Basic algebra proves black fragility"

I like these.

go away evil dogger
(i saged)

Really activates the almonds

"I know of no organisms in nature that desire their own reduction in numbers, other than white people in 2016"

it has less to do with Jews and everything to do with wanting to survive

I didn't give a shit about race until I noticed whites were being attacked. Honestly genociding the non-whites isn't even personal it's just common sense self preservation at this point. It's the equivalent of telling someone the are insecure about their penis when they are trying to run away from a bear intent on eating them. It's not even relevant

you know it kind of boils down to
>women in charge of group survival

>blacks and muslims will out-breed you because your dick is smaller

No, blacks and muslims outbreed whites because they are used to living in squalor and have no shame in taking gubmint gibs.

and a small dick has nothing to do with breeding capabilities as shown by Indians and Chinese.

go away evil dogger

DAMN OP you should be pressing chargers for TEXTUAL BATTERY!

YouTube comment succinctly summed up 70% of Sup Forums

>it's deep seeded insecurity

No its inservable activity in our society among the power brokers to deamonize and minimilize whites

>out breeding

Statistically yes, has nothing to do with dick size and everything to do with,once again, the powers that be demonizing whites and turning our women into frigid harpys and our men into scared cucks

>Jew conspiracy

Yes a scapegoat most of Sup Forumsdisagrees with me on this, Jews are over represented in finance, media, Hollywood etc because Jews will go out of their way to hire and support eachother and they are on average smarter than non-Jews

>he doesn't know about white demographic decline.

Get fucked and contribute to the conversation, you fucking hack.

Am I the only one who likes doing this? Just repeating their comments with a few words changed is so satisfying (and of course good for lazy people).

>Tell me that you don't believe that blacks and muslims will out-breed you

Birth rates mean nothing when we have our own land, for ourselves.

Fact is, birth rates have been falling in the West because of a decline in living standards. A lifestyle that one income could support now requires both people to work.

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

youtu.be/wKlVgWA4XRE

Go away evil dogger.

its difficult removing the veil of consciousness wrt womens

or whims as i so lovingly refer to them

not that i even agree with most of that greenedext

What are you talking about? Letting millions of people who on average make more children than us and mostly don't assimilate or badly has had zero impact whatsoever. France was always diverse anyway.

go away evil dogger

also

>one post

All he did was say you're projecting in a much longer way. He's a fucking retard.

They're heavily overrepresented in anti-white projects, how is that scapegoating?
I don't believe there's some ijewminati but as a race they clearly want to harm the white races.

Sounds like general paid shilling without facts presented
>thats conspiracy/fake news xD
>muh dikk white boi xD
>jew din du nuffin xD

Go away evil dogger

I see this a bit. "Trump supporters are dickless failures who hate the world and want to destroy it because they can't succeed in it."

>Isn't it obvious?

>They are breeding so fast what are we gunna do !??!?!

"Liberate" them from their "oppressive elders"

OP and racist pieces of shit got BTFO

You should just delete your account OP

....Oh and the irony is they sit around unemployed and bitter waiting for a job offer themselves but they are smarter because they don't question the system that put them there.

Go away evil dogger.

its pretty fucking hilarious that the basement dwellers that live with their parents and cannot get jobs because their body modifications are calling ceos and military units failures.

People throw that argument at me online. Funny when I earn 42 000€ a year and am married so probably more succesful than they will ever be

Stop being a retard you fat mexican fuck. There are plenty of racists who score tons of poon. By that logic as soon as you get your dick wet you stop being racist? Yeah okay lmao

I always imagine when people are calling other people failures accuser is being screamed at by their parents to get off the computer lulz

I think he is telling you to put his women in line.

>Lets give women of all races supreme white love.

>gibsmedat! / muh dick!
>anudda shoah!
>rape culture! / wage gap!
you're too stupid to turn that cunt's argument back around using one of these things that is obviously not at all based in insecurity and inadequacy?

also
>empathy is good and hierarchy is evil. let me now tell you why I lack empathy for you because you're beneath me in the hierarchy.
boilerplate liberal trolling

This doesn't describe me at all, infact i think there are a fair few people on here doing just fine in their lives

I think the fear of black men within young guys lurking here is more a product of growing up with media singling out token black men as eclectic and fun

the whole genocide thing is just ridiculous honestly, when white genocide becomes a mainstream leftie talking point like its nothing your are going to piss a lot of people off. the problem is more that people seem to tell you your being ridiculous when you say something that SOUNDS far fetched and wont give it any thought

It's natural and good to want to keep the women of your tribe for yourself. I accept that is the motivating factor for a lot of young men into this shit. Doesn't change anything. Build the future that you want, for yourself and your tribe.

>I think the fear of black men within young guys lurking here is more a product of growing up with media singling out token black men as eclectic and fun
and comparing *that* image to the reality of living in Mississippi where, surprise, the average black guy is a stubborn bully asshole. Of course, the average redneck is a stubborn asshole too, but the media shits on him enough already.

Or maybe we have some valid arguments, and thats why the right wing is on the rise in all these countries.

My god this is sad to watch... Same happened in Rome .

something something, Sigmund Freud

That's sad