How can we redpill the wagecucks on pol?

How can we redpill the wagecucks on pol?

by showing them (((where))) their taxes go

>Pepe about to literally eat a dick
Wagecucks are based.

>u.s tributary payments

you think CTR was bad

(((they're))) just warming up

When i was 18 i figured out that excluding the weekend the only time off i would have from work in 59 years is 80 days.

Wage cucks cannot defend this, this means a NEET in one year has spent more time doing what he wants then a wage cuck for a few decades.

I came to this conclusion because i would bus to work and back and get about 3-4 hours of free time but in that free time you spend most of it getting ready for work.

Wagecucks litterally get home from working all day and spend time getting ready for work.

If i knew what i wanted to do i would get job if i had a job i enjoy why not spend all time doing it.

nobody likes a deadbeat turkroach. A man without purpose isnt man

>3-4 hours getting ready for work

yeah man get home clean work shirt , iron it, maybe clean your shoes or something and then you cant watch a movie because you need go bed and you wake up do more shit for work.

I was spending nearly 4 hours on a bus and waiting for bus just for 8 hours work.

and then my work tries to get me to sign something so i do overtime for free.

when robots take over everyone can be neets it will be wonderful.

I also had a really violent home invasion that messed me up a bit so i am a shit in :(

As a Salary Alpha, being a wagecuck was a necessary step on the ladder to greatness. Being a NEET was a waste of time.

Now I stomp on the neck of the NEET eternally. No social arrangement will ever value you. Communism crushed you, Islam will crush you even if worst comes to worst and it conquers us.

You can never win. Losing is your essence. Literally KYS.

I have 6-7 hours of free time every evening that I spend doing mostly whatever the fuck I want.

They have to start cucking the cuckers

You cant, they're too far gone. You'd have better luck teaching a BLM feminist that she's a member of an inferior race desu.

Why is israel so important to us? No one in europe doesnt know what it is even.

This, being a NEET does nothing to build a future, while sometimes being a wagey is required to get to salary greatness. When I was in college I worked at a restaurant (not technically an hourly rate as I made well below minimum wage and most of my income was from tips). I actually enjoyed it. I had very little responsibility (I started bussing tables, then made it to closing busser/bar back, then I got moved up to waiter, then closing waiter, could have been a bartender, but I didn't want to do the class when I was only going to be there another month) and made a fair amount of money, all things considered (beat the hell out of fast food). What I liked most about it was the party atmosphere (even among other 18-22 year olds not in college). It was actually a really fun job. That said, I make way more in investment banking now and still party (on the rare occasions where I'm not at work), I just hate myself. That's actually why I'm looking to join the military as an officer. IB kind of sucks (despite making like $150k/year) and I already have family money, so I'd rather do something interesting.

Israel is the main player on world chessboard today.
They literally control the US.

Just go shovel some shit or whatever low iq job you do.

oh dear. sorry to hear friend :(

hope you get over your phobias

the jews decide whats important to the goyim

>defending welfare
>all jobs are the same
>all jobs are permanent
>let's all do nothing, won't that be great?

when you're "doing" something is helping sustain a parasitic host

you have to starve it
before you have the energy to fully achieve greatness

>pic
It was going well until the "3d" weaboo autism.