What have YOU contributed to the white race other than shitposting on Sup Forums?

What have YOU contributed to the white race other than shitposting on Sup Forums?

Shitposting on Sup Forums and /tg/?

I've given AIDS to several Asian twinks in my area

I fucked your mother and made you.

That's no contribution.

I'm a single moortuguese spawn with no plan to reproduce hehe..he..

savage

I'm not white though... so you failed you fucking faggot. May I suggest you kill yourself filthy racemixer?

Do you even autism?

I've uploaded my sperm into dozens of willing white female receptors, 37 at last count.

T. Chinese

Donated sperm

sharted in mart

The world has enough autism thankyou.

I have two children with my jp gf and an unpaid credit on a house
Deal with it

what have you racist?

three patents, a bit of software that you probably utilized today and some other more tangible things that some people use.

Everyone on this board fought in the great meme war of 2016, get your facts straight, kid..

>two children
>gf
Dumb fuck.

donated to 5 sperm banks a week for the past 12 years. not sure how many kids i have out there.

oh, shit, forgot that I am not "white".

Not much besides spred hpv and hepatitis to the minorities. For some reason they don't like condoms. I guess they must want white baby's. Oh well....

I've actually got a kid on the way with my Aryan gf

>giving your DNA to an org

hahaha I litterally stay in Canada so i can chink your white women. They're literally trash and will fuck me just to try to get my money. HAHA White men jealous when they see me on the skytrain with your women

i'm black, btw.

post her pic

Think of how ugly a woman has to be to get donated sperm rather than have a baby fucked into her belly by a 14 inch BBC. Your kids are walking mutants.

I did not breed.

T. Shitskin

we have whitening products

I don't breed with whites because I'm a half mud man.

> Aryan gf
You fucked a dune coon? Oh you poor sick fuck! With or without the towel thing on his head?

There's no such thing as a 14 inch BBC you cuckold
The worlds biggest dick is owned by a white guy

I had sex with a black woman. That will eventually destroy their race.

I red pill people at work

I tried to take a new pic but that was too hard. This is a little old and she doesn't normally wear her hair this straight.

What is it like 7 generation's to breed the spook out of them? You've got a lot of fuckin' to do there buddy.

I'm white

>
I tried to take a new pic but that was too hard.
Non white doesn't know how to operate a camera. Fuckin' Somalian IQ of a ra'tahd.

Sure thing Paco :v)

Her face looks Anthony Weiner! You know, with that Satan chin, nose and ears. Hey wait, that's a jew! Oh you almost got one by me you slimy fuck.

she's cute

>not white
>britian
Checks out.

Seriously considering joining the Army.
Talk me out of it go

t.

That isn't aryan you stupid motherfucker.

t what? That you're a fucking currynigger? Fuck off with your shit thread.

So what the fuck have you done mother fucker?

lurk more, faggot. "t." can be used by itself. it's just less common

Had a one night stand with the whitest of white girls. She got pregnant and went deep southern on my ass and decided no for abortion and adoption. Tried to push marriage on me. I declined - she slapped child support on me. Fast forward 5 years later I keep my own son more than she does and I pay her child support still. Formulating a joint custody case and will end up being off child support within the next year and raising my son good conservative values. There's my contribution to the white race no what do i win m8

Do it again.

if true, grats. please don't be a cunt and actually raise your children well considering your contry

Is she fat?

shitpositng irl

I recently got out of a marriage (I filed for divorce, different girl) and for the last 2 years holy fuck did we try. I never pulled out ever. When i get married again to another pure white girl I won't fail to make my white brethren proud.

5 years ago, no. We were both 18. Today, she's a fucking land whale

Proof that something good can be spun from degenerate hookup culture.

Good work.

Don't get too carried away. You'll end up as the new niggers.

My new saying is "I'm on it like a black man on a FAT white women. I'm all over it!". To the point of suffocation!

Over two dozen published journal articles in the fields of chemistry and nanotechnology. Not major breakthroughs, but all have been citied decently so I guess it's a contribution.

I have a dog.

Not passing on my shitskin genes

So what the fuck are you doing? Are you even English?

lol

I have produced a white child.

Technically, two 50% white children, but they amount to the same.

lol

Thanks user!

lol

lol

Splice them together and make a white science baby.

I voted Trump.

lol

KEEP SPLICIN'!

>that body fat percentage
This is why asian cuties dominate the market.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

bump

>be 18 getting rdy for college
>dating Qt Aryan while bluepilled and commie
>She leaves me when I start college because she couldnt follow.
>Thanksgiving visit she want the D again
>Drunk af and we make some pies
>Get a gf at college by christmas
>Ex is pregs
>Kid pops out. Never asked for child support.
2 years later... take muh first red pill on the Appalachian Trail
>Realize kid could be mine
>Tfw you accidentally ignored your kin
>Question Ex, she denies it, goes about your business
>4 years later she admits it and said she didn't want my child care money.
>Tfw she was perhaps redpilled and you were not

Tldr sired white child with ex and no child support / marriage required

Made fun of a Jew on twitter.

what have you,satan?

She's got a hubby and two from him now too btw. She's doin work

>shoot loads into my Korean wife every night

Korean? I hope it's loads of thorazine. They're fucking crackers.

>She's got a hubby and two from him now too btw
well done burger,you re now officially a chad

1 in 8 living with HIV in America don't have a fucking clue they have it!
Blacks are 12% of population.
Blacks account 45% HIV diagnosis.
In America. Nasty mother fuckers.

Well done laddie. You officially got a cuck to raise your biological child

I'd drink a beer to you but I'm writing an essay at 4 AM so coffee will have to do

way too many kiwibros in here

I contribute to the white race by shitposting, otherwise I'd be spreading monkey genes out there.

I am working on building a business. Hopefully, I will be able to help white Americans. Right now, yes, I mainly just create sharable memes and infographics that I hope help.

shitposting outside Sup Forums as well

>contributed to the white race
I used to care about my race, I really did, Satan, but as I grow older, I realize that I don't give much of a fuck about anything.

See, one day, I'm going to die, and when you die, you cease to exist. When you cease to exist, you aren't gonna care about anything. So, I'm 35 now, I figure I have at least 30 more years left, maybe more, maybe less and worrying about pointless bullshit like race, or global warming, or other people's children's futures is a waste of time and energy I could be using for shit that I actually do care about. It's not like you die and go to heaven, then you smile down on your children, children's children, children's children's children...

Doing God's work, user, bless you. Do consider moving to Pakistan to "teach English".

I'm not even white.
I have a huge dick though so thank god for that shit.

>MOTHER
>FUCKING
>PUPPERS

I made a beautiful blonde hair blue eyed daughter.