Sam Hyde calls Tim Heidecker

White supremacist racist comedian actor Sam Hyde calls Tim Heidecker and confronts him about being a cuck for Adult Swim.
-------------------------------------------------------
youtube.com/watch?v=C_zKLf_j3vw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/807070603148664832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bahahahah fuck them both and their """comedy""" they're both faggots.

REEEEE THIS MAN!

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/807070603148664832

I honestly believe Tim didn't try to get sam fired but I also think he was complaining about being 'harassed by MDE fans' to the management.

Heidecker is absolutely correct about 'making ur own shit' Adult Swim was the wrong place for MDE

He literally did on his show. It's recorded and everything.

No he wasn't. MDE was doing well so there was NO reason to shut them down.

People who advocate for private companies to shut down the speech of their employees deserve a bullet through their head.

MDE is shit.

Stop falling for culture hacking bullshit.

MDE is shit, tim is shit, ZQ was shit, Milo is shit, ITS 2016 guy is shit, stop gobbling this shit up and letting showmen take advantage of you.

Use your energy on better shit that makes a difference, not some fucking clown who parodies your ideals and kicks them back to you for tight money.

Nevermind, I'm talking to 2016 Sup Forums. Keep worshipping some borderline, drug chugging, ladyboy jumping ''''''''''comedian'''''''

Heideckers new show is shit, literally high school video project quality. World Peace was actually good.

you must be the life of the party

Sup Forums did this

you know that right?
you faggots spamming (((tim))) on twitter telling him to kill himself and get gassed and referencing mde everywhere are what caused sam to lose his show
the adult swim management didn't want to deal with the headache of being associated with a "nazi"

can we meme tim into ruin?

You're a perma-upset brony

>implying

let's hear it senpai

Tim and Eric have been aping public access their entire careers and it's really wearing thin.

Can't wait to pirate it.

bump lol

I liked the show.

It wasn't meant to be a punchline every 20 seconds kinda show.

It was weird and the meaning of the skits were there for people who understood them.

Tim Heidecker is a fucking lard ass who's humor is garbage, bland nu-comedy that isn't even nu.

MDE was good. Period. What sucks is... imagine how much better it could have gotten if they up'd it a few more seasons.

Original reoccurring characters, finding out what worked and didn't, creating shit that would go viral,

WE ALREADY HAVE EVERY FUCKING SHOW ON TV CATERING TO MULTICULTURALISM AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

FOR FUCK SAKES LET THERE BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

why did they give him a show .

this call was better than expected. I have this fantasy of tim and sam getting along well and maybe even making a show

Kek.

Bought the ebook version just now. I'm looking forward to seeing what sorts of crazy shit he's got in this.

Are bongs the new leafs?