Part of me looks at America with envy, the other half makes me laugh...

Part of me looks at America with envy, the other half makes me laugh. You have the ability to turn it around at any moment, yet you let your country get totally overrun with shitstains.

You have enough weapons to defend your homeland easily against all the world's military(including your own if it came to) combined, yet you pay trillions in welfare to subhumans and have to live 20 miles from your own cities to avoid them. You all talk big shit about all those weapons, yet they sit there, gathering dust in your closet, only to be taken out to shoot at paper and pop cans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find it really hard to disagree with anything you said.

>live 20 miles from your own cities to avoid them.

This is the most embarrassing part. If Americans had balls they would just massacre them.

As much as I love what this country COULD be, I can't even disagree with anything you said. Just imagine, if the demographic situation were better, we could be colonizing the moon or the ocean by now, turning near-earth orbit into a giant specialized factory, providing healthcare for everybody, fugg, are we missing out.

we are fucked

democrats destroyed the country

time for white flight to europe/australia

I suppose it could be worse.

>b b but the white only immigration policy was racist so now the country is fucked, but at least we werent called racist, oh wait we are called racist also

Replace weapons with money and this applies to Scuckavia.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

Whatever fag. At least our cities are still safe. Toronto has the lowest crime rate of any big city in North America.

the countries are all still 85%+ White though, they can get away with more shit than us, they've got a bigger margin for error with a higher average quality populace than we do at this point.

Fair enough. There isn't a western country that isn't blameless in any of this one way or another.

Poland? Eastern Europe maybe? If you consider them Western at all I guess.
if only the countries themselves were worth a damn compared to the ones in Northern or Western Europe.

That's what bothers me about the States. We may not admit it, but you lead, we follow. You still manage to do a lot of great things we could only dream of, and you do it with a 40% third world population bleeding you dry and paying for a world police force. I think a lot of us underestimate what wouldve happened in the last 50 odd years without that.

Here's a hate fact to make you cry more.

The USA has more white people than any other country in the world, but it's a shithole anyway because of the minorities (soon to be majority).

Those countries are talentless hack fuckstains though. What do they do to advance humanity?

>talentless hack fuckstains

Were doing what we can at this rate. The idea is to take mostly white people which we barely have, plus the top ten or so percent of the rest of the world. When we stop taking all these essentially worthless people who do more harmt han good from south of the border things will most likely improve over time.

Poland, Russia, and Ukraine have produced tons of world-class mathematicians, physicists, chemists, artists, composers, etc. The countries themselves atm might not be of the same standard as Northern and Western European states mostly thanks to Jewish Bolshevik subversion and control, but make no mistake, people like Marie Curie and Andrey Kolmogorov have done more to advance humanity than > 99.99999% of all humans ever

Friendly reminder that pic related is the only way to visit the ISS right now.

There are changes in the air but you are absolutely right. We make fun of Europe for starting to do what we've put up with for decades.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would see my leaf brothers shitpost in the name of good.

Teach me how to use a proxy that isn't blocked everywhere please.

>time for white flight to europe/australia
you mean New Middle east?

Exactly, this is what pisses me off the most about burgers on this board. They'll always talk so much shit about Eurocucks giving up everything and going over the edge without realizing that we are infinitely closer to going over the edge of the abyss without ever being able to recover properly towards becoming a high-trust European style society without either violence or separatist secession.

Good banter, this all too true

... Are you seriously calling for white Americans to shoot non-whites?

Seriously? Wtf, this place just gets more disturbing the more I read

Does anyone know how I can contact whoever runs Sup Forums? Or atleast how I can delete this thread? It's shit like this that ends up creating potential mass shootings of minorities.

Thanks for reading

whites under 5 are a minority here

soon whites under 5 will be 35% then 25% then lower

it really cant get worse than that

Boohoo stormfags

being an american doesn't mean being a stormfag

we're united for a reason and you autists are the only ones who really give a shit

>We may not admit it, but you lead, we follow.
True, I believe in some way, europeans are trying the diversity thing, because they saw America be such a powerful country, and they believe it was because of diversity. Even though it's much more than just that.

Yeah, united in being dumb goyim who won't see what is going on.

No worries there Earl Grey, all that happened is Breivik finally got internet access.

Bump

Yea that line really hit home. I have a half hour drive to work.

Our country isn't bound by blood though. I'm more upset about thousands years of history flushed than I am 200.

> Le Proposition Nation meme
Retire the myth, all countries are merely fictional entities laid upon actual nations of people with shared backgrounds, cultures, race, etc. Humans are a tribal species, and our collective endeavors reflect who we are as a people, and what America is now in regards to the makeup of its populace is on the road to a Brazil-style banana republic dystopia than a functioning European society which has accomplished everything meaningful in this country's history.

>and what America is now in regards to the makeup of its populace is on the road to a Brazil-style banana republic dystopia

I don't know why you're flipping a fedora, as this wasn't disputed. The point was that there is an obvious difference between a British colonial experiment, and then Britain itself. One is a sadder loss than the other.

fair enough, good point