Red Pilled pot smokers

Most people who smoke weed are degenerate leftist scum but every so often I meet straight pot head with good ass job who hates niggers.

>Weed is illegal cause you could grow and not pay jews

>Pot heads started out degenerate, the pot didnt make them shit.

What do you think of redpilled pot heads who hate niggers and refuse to pay for the booze or tobacco jew

youtube.com/watch?v=3tA7bgDIYuc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am one, and some of my closest friends are too. Pot makes it super easy to redpill people. Your arguments hit much harder when you're talking to someone who's baked.

Fuck off, kike, Jews want to legalize marijuana so they can turn whites into braindead jobless bums, like niggers.

Most people who smoke once don't smoke again, it being legal costs us money, make it legal makes us money, allows us to start rehabilitation for the worst ones, and we can create containment zones for them.

>tfw had a bag full of edible goldfish
>eat all of it in a sitting while shitposting
>30 minutes later
>higher than i ever been in my life
>absolute paranoia sets in
>mouth parched as fuck, drink water, parched again in less than a minute

i've been using medicinal marijuana for 10+ years, and that was the by far the worst high i ever had.

edibles, not even once.

and i hate niggers. i hate the whole pot culture itself. i don't even like going to the dispensary, because every single one is full of subhuman DUDE WEED employees.

I am a pot head and have 3.7 GPA in agronomy at major university. (I take lots of chemistry and stats)

>if you you need to steal cause you want to smoke weed then you should just get shot

>kill degenerate pot heads

>if your not Piece of SHIT then you should be able to do what you want

>if you peice of shit you get lynched for being piece of shit not because u were high

Tall, intelligent, athletic, successful, smoke tons of marijuana.

Keeps me sane.

if I didnt have weed I would have killed a nigger by now just for the fuck of it

I smoke weed everyday and have been full 14/88 since I was 20

Pot is the reason I got aimlessly lost on the internet and stumbled across Sup Forums one day

LETS hunt niggers all day

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Nothing like coming home after an honest day of work and watching anime baked.

There is wild cannabis in japan lol. わたしは日本人です。

I just don't want to want to die all the time. I also don't want to take SSRIs

Nigger, why would you want to die. Go get high or make racis shit post on Sup Forums

I do both those things. Doesn't help in the slightest

Nigger,
>stop hating yourself
>Learn to hate other people
>esspecially niggers
>move to asia and fuck sluts

I already hate everyone. I basically already live in asia anyhow

>no roody poos around to hate or shoot

why do I own this thing?

In case they come

I'll be waiting

I used to be deppressed but then I was was like fuck me and everything else in the world I dont fucking care I will just master

>little syria is not basically asia

it is middle east