How does it feel to be the useful idiots of trump...

How does it feel to be the useful idiots of trump? He's stocking his cabinet with billionaire plulotcrats and necon generals preparing for mass unrest.

DELET THIS

Which general is a neocon? Flynn is anti-muslim yet not necessarily a neocon. Also putting billionaires in charge of stuff like labor/treasury/commerce is the most logical choice. Since you know those jobs require actual business experience. Also last I checked the neocon faction in the US is hardcore anti-Russia yet all the military leaders he picked are pro-Russia.

It feels great op. How does it feel to be living in a continent wide prison i designed specifically for people like you?

>How does it feel to be the useful idiots of trump? He's stocking his cabinet with billionaire plulotcrats and necon generals preparing for mass unrest.
Still a better option than Clinton.

>Also last I checked the neocon faction in the US is hardcore anti-Russia yet all the military leaders he picked are pro-Russia.
Truth.

Feels like winning.

>He's stocking his cabinet with billionaire plulotcrats and necon generals preparing for mass unrest.

he's surrounding himself with outsiders to the shitshow that's taken over Washington so as to protect himself during the "house cleaning" to come. God bless Mr. Trump, no wonder he's hole up in the Trump tower, I just hope he's safe from them.

"Haha i am going to use a funni pic of trump when he's transitioning from action to action to make him seem stoopid ;DDD"

Pretty good m8

>neocon
The left cracks me up. It's like they loved the sound of "neocon" so much, they haven't been able to stop using it, or even use it correctly.
Reagan has been gone for a long fucking time now.

This. Why would you just lie so openly about his choices, the one thing Trump hasn't done yet is chosen any retarded neocons or theocons except maybe Pence, but Pence frankly turned out to be based as fuck.

Seriously can we just accept that Trump knows what he's doing at this point? How many times does he have to be right before you'll stop carrying water for the enemy?

Enjoy Steven Mnuchin as tresuary secritery

kek

how does it feel to lose?

okay

/thread

U lose as well

U a billionaire? Climate change doesn't care u die faggot

>Global Warming!
>...I mean, Global Cooling!
>...I mean, Climate Change!

>Still no empirical evidence that climate change is man-made, while considering the fact that the Earth's climate has literally always been in a cycle of heating and cooling.

I didn't know oil tycoons post here

Human race is already headed towards extinction.

Fag

>F-fag!!