Why do blacks not born in USA have much better attitudes and less entitlement?

Why do blacks not born in USA have much better attitudes and less entitlement?

Because we were sold the worst of the bunch as slaves

They haven't been brainwashed by the liberal media

by the jews

if they don't let themselves become infected with degenerate african american culture, they generally make more progress up the socioeconomic ladder in a decade or two than blacks have in 150 years

less mainstream media brainwashing.

Don't trust that lying nigger

They had to work hard to get there

There is nothing as entitled as a young (student) middle class kaffer in south africa.

>Why do blacks not born in USA have much better attitudes and less entitlement?
not true

Because they didn't grow up having to put up with the rampant entitlement+victim mentality that white people in america have.

SA doesn't count.

>HE A GUD BOI
Fuck off, a nigger is a nigger no matter what

No.

Caribbeans over here are the only black group that have a employment level close to whites yet they still vote overwhelmingly for gimmes.

Because black people aren't the problem.

Black American culture is It is anti establishment through and through except when it comes to taking advantage of said establishment for $$$

Because they weren't being trained on how to use an EBT card at the age of three like American blacks.

because you acquiesced and gave them power...influence in pop culture etc go to south America and youll see the blacks know their place

Well burger I just gave my opinion since the leaf specifically said "born not in the usa". Now I get that your geography is lacking since I can obviously see your flag, but south africa isn't a part of america.

Africans who live on the African continent are amongst the most religious and family/community-oriented folks

Canada is basically America with a dash of France thrown in

Actually the black slaves were often sold by black slavers, little known fact. So basically, the slightly smarter ones sold off the retard ones.

Are you white? If so, how the hell do you guys survive there

the one's that actually legally come here and everything have to take initiative and do some work to get here. They're not like the lazy entitled blacks born here. The combination of a bad culture and lower iqs in general makes most of them completely fucked even though there are the occasional really decent black people born here as well.

mr hansen?

To be honest it's the Islam that made him chimp out, although he was Somali, they are pretty bad.

Honestly the blacks are too busy btfo of each other. We still suffer from a lot of violent crime but thats mostly because the ANC government has driven the country to the ground and low income families are starting to konk out.

Have you encountered any nigger violence? Have you been the target of it?

A few times but only one serious. They will mostly only target much frailer targets like old people and teenagers anyways.

What happened?

The United States breeds entitlement into people.
We are taught we are special, and lucky because we got to be born here.
The indoctrination is 10x thicker if you're a minority, or a woman.

I posted it here before but I am on my phone now so gonna post the short version.
>Nig breaks down back door lock and enters kitchen
>I wake up and hit the fucker behind his head with my self made mace
>Noticed he had a small .38 revolver, was probably going to rob and murder me
>Nig struggles for the gun
>I hit him again, turn him around and crushes his throat with the mace's haft
>Open up a 6 pack beer, black label and starts pumping it down his throat
>Chuck the body in a marsh about 500m from the local ghetto, throw last beer over body
>Life goes on

Pretty much this. Years upon years of godawful liberal propaganda, especially for minorities women and queers.

Why a mace? Also why'd you pour beer down his throat? To make it look like he got drunk and died by misadventure?

This meme again.

You clearly dont know Africans.
Firstly, why channel the Atlantic to work at a CVS?

>>hurr durr-- herd werker, so determined

..which is complete bullshit. Dont be concerned with where these types run, concern yourself with WHAT they ran from! Indoctrination by "entitlements" of these American monkeys is the least of anyone's concerns compared to Africans, they'll smile in your face.

Hold a machete to anyone's neck and he'll walk around with a perma-smile on his face. These kind of people are too cowardly to turn back and fight to change their home, so why even distinguish them as African, or Mexicans, or Indians anymore?

Dont let their flattery fool you.

sure, out of the billions of these baboons and monkeys, I'm sure you'll find one that you think is .

THIS

a nigger is a nigger. that african's children will adopt the degenerate american negro culture.

it's kind of like how cats can go fully feral in a generation. same shit.

Mace because why not, I made it into a hammer now. Nigs usually get drunk, fight and kill each others like the aus abos and considering this happen ed about 2 years ago means my plan worked.

Drive up to Canada several times a year.

Arrive here: blacks just going to work, getting groceries, playing street hockey (with non-blacks!), when they talk they sound just like everyone else here, act just like everyone else, what have you.

Drive back to America: fucking Boyz 'n' da Hood, 24/7.

Explain that shit.

Because blacks in Canada have unlimited access to white wimenz. So they fuck your wifes with bbc, and become satisfied and content.
There are not enough white women in USA, so nogs have to fuck muds, black ugly women etc. This makes them aggressive and uppity.

Less black people => less peer pressure & culture influence => less violent offenders

Not hard to figure out leaf

because when they get to america they get a shit ton of gibmedats that the niggers here take for granted

This is just anecdotal bullshit. The majority of our gang violence is blacks and arabs. It's not as bad as the US but it's getting worse. Toronto had a 200% rise in homicides this year, mostly from gang violence. We just have less black people, so the problem isn't as bad.