'Lives Are At Risk,' Hillary Clinton Warns Over Fake News, 'Pizzagate'

npr.org/2016/12/08/504881478/lives-are-at-risk-clinton-warns-over-fake-news-pizzagate

>"... so-called fake news can have real-world consequences," Clinton said.
>She was referring to the "Pizzagate" incident in D.C. this weekend, which came to a terrifying head

ok, I'm convinced. Meme magic is real

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102118800/
youtu.be/CXerF6crDRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aleppo_(2012–present)
faz.net/aktuell/politik/hilary-clinton-warnt-vor-falschmeldungen-im-netz-14566222.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't some dude fire a weapon at a pizza store?

>lives are at risk
they're threatening to kill the children they're currently holding.

captcha for images of pizza confirms it

hands up dont shoot was fake news

but here comes censorship of conservative news anyway

woah man, a gun fired in amerikkkka, no ways.. ban all fake news..

She's right.

Oh man, Pizza the Hut. That is so vintage.

Yes, better watch CNN with REAL news

When I see daddy Styx's chest hair I know it's not fake news.

who?

>it's not real
>there could be real repercussions

seems legit

Ikr

LOOOONNNEEE STARRRR

WHERE'S MY MONEY?

Top it off it was likely a falseflag.
Also this previous thread was quickly archived and seems to close other threads down when linked. Prob nothing but just in case here ya go.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102118800/

i saw this.

she must be fucking terrified. keep in mind she moved $1.8B of CF money from the US to the Qatar Central Bank recently before trump won. Surprised she's still in the US

Who?

And Zemir Begic got beat to death with hammers for that.

>"This isn't about politics or partisanship — lives are at risk. Lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days, to do their jobs, contribute to their communities"

Do you fucking realize what she's saying? This is a veiled message to internal foes like the FBI: "If you uncover this, we will start WW3 and we have blackmailed pedophile ICBM commanders who will give the order no questions asked."

You know Hillary the to be FIRST WOMAN JEWISH PRESIDENT.

Pizzagate is stupid ass fuckery. However, the left claiming it's putting lives at risk doesn't resonate. Particularly when one of the biggest FAKE NEWS stories in the last 2 years was "Hand's up don't shoot". People HAVE actually died from that zinger.

Oh yeah another Shoah.

Harry Welsh Jr. is a fucking certified pedofile

>cheesy ass website that obviously gets no hits except from pedos wanting to make custom Pizzas
>Forever Young Productions [25+ years in business]
>First son commits suicide
>Arbitrator North Carolina Dental Association (association with kids)
>President of NC Crime Stoppers (ie. i think a pedophile is at work..... NAHHHHH..... thanks for the tip though!)
>Served as Exec Director for Protect-A-Child
>Boy Scout exec committee (should we out this pedo boy scout leader? Nahhhhhhhh)
>Foster "Parent" to 3 kids
>Both him and his wife are Boy Scout instructors
>"Hosted" a brazillian exchange student
>CHURCH LEADER FOR 16 YEARS
>"FATHER OF THE YEAR"

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK?!??!!??!

>captcha pics of pizza

FFS

Oh yeah.

Shoah.

3spoopy5me

You shouldn't be too harsh on Jews. Their rich backstory of destroying peoples lives really echoes a sense of respect in me.

The gunman may be a false flag, or it could be dissociative fugue triggered by trauma. Like this guy would make any pedo investigator shit feces out their mouth, plus the first son killing himself at 16, the trauma of perhaps being raped by dad / bro offing himself may have triggered a severe dissociative breakdown where the guy just drove to this shithole and was in an autonomous state... might or might no be related to MK Ultra, but dissociative fugue is usually triggered by severe trauma.

Who thinks Alex Jones was threatened that's why he is backing off the pizzagate topic?

The lives of the people she has to kill to cover it up? The lives of the children being abused? The lives of all of us after they start WW3 due to it? The lives of the people looking into the clue? All of the above?

He's a Jew and momentarily set the Gate suffix bait.

100%

Obama ordered black CIA ops to shut him up, probably Milo too etc

A gunman, at a pizzeria, being blown up to involve the Pope, US presidential candidates, and billion dollar networks with the advent of a brand new ad hominem attack aka "fake news" is probably one of the rarest things I've ever heard of in the history of mankind

Literally ranks up there with Christianity and Jesus

if its fake why are they making such a big deal about it
really sprinkles my cupcakes

Yea I know he is a Jew but before he stopped the pizzagate topic he was fully getting into it and planned to investigate it as well but now he just pussied out

I always suspect that Alex Jones is just paid opposition but he does say some based shit

It's not stupid. There is a retard contingent that it inevitably attracted who actually think a Sup Forums post is a legit source that walnut stands for a haitian 7 year old. We know they are using food as code for something but people need to stop using that fucking Sup Forums post as if its an actual list of codewords because someone made it up.

If you learn to filter out the retards, there is alarming stuff like Podesta being friends with connected pedophile Dennis Hastert, the pedo art him and his brother collect, the creepy shit on the CPP instagram, the fact Alefantis lied about there being no basement etc

top keks

>moderation on "fake news"

WE 1984 NOW

why does she have a PDA at a sky hill

Alex Jones probably backed off once he did some fact checking. I mean shit, the concoction of the story is all over the internet. You can actually witness it being made up by trolls.

All of the attention pizzagate is getting from politicians and the (((media))) automatically makes me assume everything is true, no other "conspiracy" has received this much backlash

If there is an opponent more powerful than Jews that's a Gentile doesn't that mean their extraterrestrial backing isn't that powerful.

Even when he made the video saying he was backing off the topic he couldn't help himself a drop a bunch of redpills

Jews did The Middle East Invasions and 9/11.

Thread theme
youtu.be/CXerF6crDRs

Well, now I'm convinced it's real.
If it was actually fake, why would Hillary Clinton feel the need to try and discredit it?

I'm thinking of doing a fairly long video on pizza gate does anyone know of anywhere I can get a full history of it leading up to now?

and those are both true, goes to prove my point

Oh now that the most reliable level headed of the bunch has come out of the clockwork to tell you it's false. Hillary.

Because they can use it to discredit anything similar as fake news because people continue to be stupid enough to fall for this bullshit.
>look at those nasty alt righters and their conspiracy theories! anything they say MUST be wrong because they believe in pizzagate!

Because it makes her opposition look fucking stupid. Because it's fucking stupid. There's plenty of dirt on her, this is just a distraction.

This is a problem to idiots who can't choose to not associate with the term 'Alt Right'. Identity Politics makes you a slave to Jews. The Mind Operation that already happened that causes average civilians not to care is the 'everything's a conspiracy unless C.N.N. reports it's true' mindset.

I agree. My point is they'll associate you with it whether you like it or not.

another step in an attempt to seize the means of production of memetic warfare

The rules are the same. If you don't want Jews to destroy you. Don't speak out in Public. If we're going to win we need covertness.

Except the means of memetic warfare have a built-in "poison pill"
>inb4 Spencer Jew

Why isn't he dead yet?

Jewish Power comes from lies and deceit. Exposing this won't be easy. Disguise ourselves. Form our own groups. And when the time is correct. That's when we go for the kill.

It was a legit attack by an alt right activist enraged by fake news stories he read on the deplorably un-policed internet.

Yes. Donald isn't on our side. That's not a reason to give up. The path of Truth shall never give in. When times are black. When nights are long. Our Spirits march on.

you're my friend guy

Do not fear bodily death for powers that Jews cannot comprehend shall aid the truth seekers in the long battle that we're here to fight.

consciousness above any shitpost

here, we're good, for now....

fight the nu-aids censors hard af

if it makes her opposition look stupid, then, why would she stop them when they're making a mistake?

This stupid fuck fellated his followers for "tweets". The guy was unknown until some random video of him "heiling" Hitler appeared with some cucks.

>mfw he copies Adolf's hairstyle
>mfw he "close fists" at his "sermon" tonight
>mfw when my Jewish friends all say he's a Jew
>mfw when my Jewish friends are all Trump supporters
>mfw when I am a closet cryptojew Trump fascist

wow hillary herself

the more they respond to it the more I'm beliving

hillary clinton foundation not welcome here

Why do you sacrifice the Lambs. Can't you see they're lost. They need guidance and nurturing. Not War and Poison.

post face, as promised,
must analyze the noze

Bridle Path or Summit Circle?

I don't have any club memberships as of yet. I am surrounded by hateful Spirits who can't get their narcissism out of view.

basement descrepency, confirmed pedofucker

I like how they use the term fake news to not have to explain why something is false

sigh
>inb4 wasted
>inb4 jews

i'll post mix if we have some serious jew-nose detectors

was always curious

>inb4 grandma PhD chemistry
>inb4 step-grandpa petrol engineer, worked in Saudi
>inb4 first first mom mom's cousin "Eiden"
>inb4 Grandma left Poland late 60s for Germany yet never took Nazi citizenship
>inb4 asked grandma what happened to her parents, literally slapped me as a kid (full backhand)
> heard rumours GG-parents died in ovens

sigh, my Polish side is even worse

Why are there drunk Jews in this electric photograph.

fuck im wasted
>mom's grandma first husband was a chemical jew who owned apotek and was named Eiden

what? seriously

>another pic of old man

am ia fucking jew???????????

Again, I think pizza gate is fucking bullshit.

But KILLARY Clinton talking about "lives being at risk?"

That's fucking rich!

Do you have to ask that question. Think you know the answer to your own Cultic beliefs.

unironically threatens the hostages

>and people still won't believe it.

clintons...

yep its real

When Bush said 'We have a real chance at this New World Order.' His nose grew larger than anyone's in that room.

Redpill me

Yahweh doesn't exist the Bible Talmud Torah are books in a series of awful books. Whatever happened thousands of years ago should have no effect on our choices to be decent thoughtful individuals.

SO LONG AGO
ANCIENT HISTORY
STOP BRINGING IT UP
IT HAS NO RELATION TO TODAY

ANCIENT HISTORY

camera footage?

I just want to know. I've confronted relatives. The denials were psychopathic. Doesn't help my dad's mom was a commie spy who's traveled to close to 100 countries.
Let me read this.

My dad is schizo.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

This related?

>inb4 "premium"

AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIEEEEEEEENNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aleppo_(2012–present)

SO LONG AGO

I was being ironic, to me this has false flag all over it.

It's happening today and we need to stop it before Jews awaken whatever horrible thing.

from another time in a far off place.

WEW. This HRC's speech is even mentioned in Frankfurter Allgemeine.
>faz.net/aktuell/politik/hilary-clinton-warnt-vor-falschmeldungen-im-netz-14566222.html

that is hurtful familamipai

>Asus

Also IB

what is the most terrifying concept for someone following the jewish doctrines?

>pic related.