Look at this fucker

So this asshole wants to create a liberal version of Breitbart..can you all imagine what thats gonna be like? He just doesnt give up.

Huffington Post exists already

so fake news neo nazi version for liberals?

a fake news communist news site?

Yeah there's a huge untapped market of liberals needing yet more agenda driven news

They already have the Guardian.

What is snopes?

Didn't they get BTFO by the Hogan sex tapes lawsuiti? Or was that some other shitty liberal rag? They're hard to tell apart.

To be honest the formatting of HuffPo always reminded me of more of a liberal Drudge Report

Makes new left breitbart, turns out like all other msm news outlets

Wait does he actually look like this? I thought the pictures Sup Forums was posting were all some meme I wasn't getting. He looks like a cartoon

here is a part of the article

Brock’s new plans were revealed as Politico reported Tuesday that the far-left watchdog will be pivoting away from Fox News and towards Breitbart, which it now sees as its prime conservative enemy.

However, Brock has also said that in order to realize his own Breitbart-style mission, his project will need “significant financial investment,” which he suggested could come from prominent Clinton donors eager to undermine the President-elect.

Brock has reportedly invited 400 potential donors to an event in Palm Beach during Trump’s inauguration to solicit donations in order to fund his plan.

Speaking to reporters, Brock also appeared to blame Hillary Clinton’s loss partially on so-called “fake news” across social media, which much of the left believes influenced the election in Trump’s favor.

“A lot of garbage came spewing out of Facebook, and these companies need to adopt new standards and clean their own house. We’ll be involved in a campaign to push them to do that,” he said.

That was Gawker

These fucking kikes just don't quit.

>Yeah, I'm going to have my OWN version of Breitbart, with lots of controversial opinions and hot news like, I wanted Hillary to be the President and Trump is a racist!
>I bet you MSM turds are quaking in your boots when I reveal that BLM is great and Islam is a religion of peace

It will look like Huffington Post, Vox, Salon... hell, it'll look like CNN at this point.

I honestly don't think he thought this through.

Why is his forehead always so shiny. Too much hair gel? Is it a beacon for the Jews?

>fake news is bad
>we're gonna make our own fake news
Ummmm... Okay?

i hope his site gets DDOSed every week.

Too much Pepperoni...

top kek

11/10

So the same guy who was caught triple-dipping PAC commisions from donations wants even more money from clinton donors?

SEEMS LEGIT

Yeah, he's fucking weird looking. He looks like a character Tim Hiedecker would play in Tim and Eric

But CNN already exists

or buzzfeed. there's tons of breitbart-esque news outlets shilling for the left. david brock just wants a new platform for his same old routine of attempting to control the narrative through media.

>Breitbart of the left

Literally dozens of them already exist.

What the fuck is this faggot talking about?

fpbp

So it'll be like the Huffington post, Buzzfeed, MSNBC, CNN, and Mother Jones?

he looks like Leon Trotsky!

Its called Huffington post

But they already have HuffPo, WaPo, Salon, Slate, Daily Kos, The Guardian, Mother Jones, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, CBC, AJ+, NYT, MTV, Rolling Stone, Buzzfeed, what's left of Gawker Media, etc., etc., etc.

/thread

there's already a bazillion

>liberal version of Briebart
so MSNBC?

These desperate faggots have all major news media already, but they want a bigger piece of the pie... THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!

that was gawker. Was gawker even politically biased?

So.. huffingpaint

>Was gawker even politically biased?

So he wants to make CNN?

Breitbart is what it is because it has no real competition. Fox is/was the same way.

The fun part is that they'll actually try to create a counterpart to their delusional meme vision of Breitbart rather than Breitbart itself.

i fully blame the loss of Hillary on BLM and fucking nu-males and stupid feminist liberals. I am a democrat who wanted Hilary to win but at the same time i dont hate Trump and i really do hope he becomes a good president. But when it comes to why Hilary lost its because the people who didnt like trump still voted for him because when niggers in BLM were going crazy and protesting and rioting neither Hilary or Obama really came out against it. When those faggot nu-males started implementing safe spaces and bowing down to black people saying we are so sorry for what our ancestors did hundreds of years ago it made adult liberals and independent white people fucking cringe. Us democrats have no one to blame but ourselves

It's either going to be useful idiot tier Huffington/salon clone # 324,842 or it's going to be straight up Pravda tier.

My bet goes on the former, leftists despite what leftypol wants you to think, are largely fucking pussies and won't risk a proletarian revolution

yeah lol, what the hell is this guy smoking. Almost every other website is breitbart of the left

He says his first hire will be Keith Olbermann

god help us

> Breitbart of the left
So Huffington Post?

>eager to undermine the President-elect.
Isn't this literally treason?

didnt top republicans meet shortly after Obama was elected and made a pact to ensure that they always undermine Obama no matter what it is?

No no, you misunderstand.

He wants shekels for a NEW Huffington post.

Start donating, goy!

CNN already exists.

The BBC already exists.

MSNBC already exists.

Huff Post. Buzzfeed. Mary Sue.

Countless examples of major liberal news outlets all over the world.

No big deal. More fake news.

You tell me after looking at this from one of Gawker's websites.

He already did

It's called MediaMatters

Buzzfeed
ThinkProgress
HuffPost
Vox

What the fuck is this guy smoking

Bazinga. This is what the Left does, they don't understand WHY something is happening, so they just emulate the trappings of it and assume that it will work just as well.

The reason Breitbart and this whole Trump thing worked so well is that it appeals to a paradigm shift. The Left is quite objectively on the losing side of that shift, and there's no changing that for the present.

This is like those Leftypol cucks coming here and trying to spam appalachia and bean memes or whatever gay retarded thief shit they do, and then being surprised that it doesn't make a dent in Sup Forums's Aryan consensus.

>using TWD and New Vegas to push their agenda
god damn I hate leftists so much

The reason Trump won is because no one wanted to vote to Hillary. The republicans have always had solid support from their voters. If you were around in the 80s you would probably know that Hillary has always been seen as one of the most corrupt politicians in history and I was common thought that she had murdered people.

Then you have her entire election cycle revolving around her not losing. "I'm with her" and smug dismissal of Trump winning in anyway furthering a lack of votes for her because people thought she was gonna win anyway.

Hillary lost because they kept saying she couldn't lose. That and the whole most corrupt/untrustworthy politician in history thing.

he just wants money and power