THIS IS SPARTA!

Watching "300" on TV right now and it's so fucking redpilled! White athletes beating crap out of googles, sandgoogles and other scum - I love it, user, and just can't believe it was filmed in modern America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA
youtube.com/watch?v=dTLhOgpKoT0
youtube.com/watch?v=3rJ5WpucRc0
youtube.com/watch?v=prgKDUkgMvo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eAkkzf2lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA

youtube.com/watch?v=dTLhOgpKoT0

youtube.com/watch?v=3rJ5WpucRc0

youtube.com/watch?v=prgKDUkgMvo

I love this! Score for the White Race!

>Greek
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eAkkzf2lc

Modern greek aren't the same. And watch the movie, it's pretty clearly made about white supremacy, not a history.

>ancient Greeks
>white

One of roots of the white cultural heritage isn't white enough for anonymous leaf? It's kinda sad.

>white cultural heritage
>white

Bump

>atheists
>greeks

pick one. They were pagans

>atheists
Lol, are you originally from Canada, kiddo?

>Greeks of antiquity
>white
>the people were known for their wild orgies and fucking everything and anything that would wiggle
>a major hub of people cumming and going
>the same people who thought of the northern barbarians(or as we called them snow niggers) as something to be avoided or conquered

No john. your people are shit and were sitting in straw huts while we built the world. it really sucked you and your jew gods fucked everything we build and set humanity back centuries.

To be fair pretty much everyone in those days were banging everything that moved until christendom

And I think the Greeks and Romans were pretty much white but have been admixed by muslim raids throughout the history after their respective falls

You could get away with a lot more a mere decade ago.

> Greeks
> greeks again
> more greeks

I'm just curious have your ever realized that, let's say, Terminator 2 isn't about robots?

yeah, wait until the end

also italians arent white

because it was about humanity and how destiny is not set(lol nvm we need more movies its set now but can be delayed) .

unlike 300 which is about spartans(greeks and avid supporters of cucking as long as the other male is superior btw) who are not white.

I fucking made a thread about this the other day you nigger faggot retard normie

A PERSON can be redpilled on a SUBJECT. Random objects, nouns and things that YOU PERSONALLY LIKE cannot be redpilled just because you like them. You fucking make me CRINGE dude just fucking die.

>bananas are redpilled
>drywall is redpilled
>bellybutton lint is redpilled
>bro this shit is SO redpilled bro look at how redpilled this shit is bro
>SO FUCKING REDPILLED

Please kill yourself forever kill yourself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm right here REEing with you brother. Fucking leddit migration shitting up the board.

>Greeks
>white

What?

You kids know Xerxes wasn't black right? He wasn't white but I can understand why Iranians are so butthurt about this movie.

in the end they still lost though

he was not black in the movie.
he was a giant golden man that inspired Trump's taste in tans and decor.

Okay, that got a kek out of me.

>Germans
>white

>tfw Germanic-Greco master race.

My people sacked Rome AND Persia!
Come at me, savages.

Thanks for redpilled post, user, I appreciate it.

Watch the 300 part 2. The second film as follow-up to the first one was a complete SJW supervised piece if crap. On it you find the Queen in fashionable garnments killing off the Persians.

Complete stupidity, no wonder it flopped.

Oh, i remember that scene... The queen leading the men to battle, laughable.

just takin' nasheed, bro

>greeks
>white
>persians
>black

hhehh

You almost got it.