Peace loving Muslim Tortured by Jesus

Abdul Mattar was sleeping in his condo when he was blinded by a bag over his head.
When the bag was removed he saw an angry man with shoulder-length hair, long beard wearing a robe and sandals.

"It was a Jesus Christ," Mattar said. "And he was most upset with me."
Jesus proceed to beat him in the face and stomach with his fists and then used a riding crop to whip his bound hands.

"He said I needed to accept him as my personal savior or he would beat me until I was dead," Mattar said. "I told him to ‘beep himself’ which further enraged him."
Mattar is a devout Muslim and believes Christianity is a religion of the devil.

"I tell people all the time that Jesus is a bad god and now I have my proof," Mattar said. "He tortured me mercilessly. Allah would not do this. Only Jesus would. Christianity is not a religion of peace. It’s a religion of violence and hatred."
Jesus then put a crown of thorns on his head and told him, "I will show you what real pain is."

"He brought out large nails and a hammer and two two-by-fours and said he would nail my hands to the wood," Mattar said. "That’s when I knew I had to give in to him. I didn’t want to ruin my hands. I prayed to Jesus right there for my life. I prayed to Jesus to stop hurting me."

Jesus then asked Mattar if he accepted him as his personal savior.
Mattar cried out an emphatic, "Yes!"
"My hands were tied and hidden behind my back so I was able to cross my fingers"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HK6_ZgFMeAY
biblehub.com/hebrews/13-2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"My hands were tied and hidden behind my back so I was able to cross my fingers"

>He was driven somewhere

Jesus has a drivers license? Jesus has a car?

The Taquiya meme is real.

The bible explicitly states not everyone you see is human; angels can look human.

It also says one angel can be powerful enough to destroy the world.

So....

Freak out when you meet strangers.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=HK6_ZgFMeAY

Zionist false flag with extra bacon grease

100% potato

similar to learning to love Big Brother by accepting him as savior

dude what the fuck what should we do about it?

Why does Jesus torture the gentle Muslim man to make him accept Jesus as his personal savior?

Why does Jesus want people to accept him as their savior instead of some other person?

>he told jesus to beep himself

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

Based Jesus Christ, give em Hell!

idk man. Non one knows how to find this guy. I saw this from another thread

>my hands were tied and hidden behind my back so i was able to cross my fingers
Muslims are meme people

because he wants the Muslim man and every other man to focus their attention on Him (the word Him as well, or He that is God), having looked at Jesus in the flesh, people can understand that the power of God (Him) is within man, and so one should not search for an external God, but as Jesus, look at man as God would, children.

Is crossing fingers supposed to unfuck something in Islam?

Nvr mind ignore my autism pls. I didn't read thw whole post. Holy fuck kek

I guess getting bsdm fucked by jesus

Why the fuck haven't we banned religion yet?

This is fucking ridiculous

Just gas every muslim, jew, christian, hindu, buddhist, zoroastrian, pagan, communist, etc

>The bible explicitly states not everyone you see is human

Going to need a source on that one.

>frog

Not muslim but crossing fingers is a childhood playground method of basically "if my fingers are crossed I didn't mean it"
Taqiyya however is islamic

beware strangers and read your bible you degenerate

I really really wish Christ were walking the Earth kidnapping random Muslims and torturing them into conversion.
That would be just great.

biblehub.com/hebrews/13-2.htm

JEsus Christ you mongoloid people this article is

SATIRE

It didnt happen.
Its an article from a site called stuppid.com

I know. I didn't read your whole initial post and sperged out when I saw that user saying they were meme people. I thought it may have had some significance because they have such weird rules about degeneracy, but it was just my autism.

Did he really say that or did you make that shit up? Its hilarious.

I meant OP's initial post damn it I'm sperging hard tonight bros.

I feel like this: youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Yeah it's quite obvious. This is not a deacon of clarity this board that's for sure. Chaos doesn't mean normalcy and making licks of sense

Fuck, it's about time jeezo starts putting in work.

do u even the christaphony of daniel and jacob? how about lot? the town tried to rape those angels.

>be Muslim
>get jumped by Christmas himself.

Shouldn't have been a muzzie then.

bumping for actual, legitimate responses from real non-shills.

What kind of car does he drive Sup Forums?

>they are evolving

Isn't that kinda heresy since Jesus was a prophet when it comes to them ?

Subaru

>Jesus then put a crown of thorns on his head and told him, "I will show you what real pain is."

Yeah this basicly says you are tested by angels

>angels can look human.
Explains the girl in church,

YLT:
>of the hospitality be not forgetful, for through this unawares certain did entertain messengers;

Some translations say "angels", others "messengers" - which could mean regular people spreading the word. this is a case where looking at the original language is necessary because it's entirely possible the actual meaning was lost to translation

It always astonishes me that muslims worship such a ...limited god. It's like the drinking in the dark so Allah can't see them thing, like he created the universe but can't see through the dark?

He is all seeing and all knowing, just like the Christian God. Those muslims are just retarded.

>shoulder-length hair

Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him
1 Corinthians 11:14

>"It was a Jesus Christ,"
Yeah, no.

Jesus is back and he is PISSED

Italians and Jews better watch out

>"He tortured me mercilessly. Allah would not do this. Only Jesus would. Christianity is not a religion of peace. It’s a religion of violence and hatred."
Allah sent an angel to torment Mohammed until he submitted. What is this guy on?
>sandniggers and snowniggers have to lie to go against Christ
Doesn't Islam also acknowledge Christ as the messiah and Word of God? What is this guy on? Judaism?

fun fact
in the religion of peace Jesus is the most important prophet after Mohammed, so this motherfuker must be stoned according to sharia law

Mitsubishi Colt Convertible

>Zechariah 9:9
"Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass."

>Mark 11:7
"And they brought the colt to Jesus, and cast their garments on him; and he sat upon him."

Sometimes they are dogs. Or trees. Or a pharmacy.

>dogs, trees, and pharmacies can be people

He's literally talking about society at the time, not some god given law. It's not a sin to have long hair

This reads like an /x/ tier crappy pasta

This is from The Onion right?

No.

Any sources on the torment of Mohammed?

It's funny because this retard seems not to know that Jesus is also a prophet in his religion

Top kek even a islamophobic knows more than a mudslime

>The bible explicitly states not everyone you see is human; angels can look human.It also says one angel can be powerful enough to destroy the world.So....Freak out when you meet strangers
Alright you have officially made America the greatest shitposters!

Or does it really say this in the bible?

looks like the kebab was pulsed by an MK Ultra Electromagnetic brain manipulator

>Freak out when you meet strangers.
Actually your post about this article on the internet does prove Americans are the ultimate shitposters.

North America is really trying to makes you unemployed

wtf, i want jesus to be crucified now

that's why I love the guy

Nigga what.

No, like.

Did billy bob sober up one morning and get this great idea, go tells pappy about then proceeds to execute with Fudd and company or some shit?

Jesus is like the second holiest prophet in Islam after Mohammed according to muzzies

kekekeke

"For I did not speak of my own Accord” -(John 12:49)

Your question doesn't even make any sense.

bumping for actual, legitimate responses from real non-shills.

wtf why would jesus do such a thing :(

Hey Imam watcha doin'?

>Peace loving Muslim Tortured by Jesus
Based Jesus.

As ever.

Thats what you get or pissing off angry Jesus

checkmate atheists

>Thinking it's a meme

9/11

Also kek

I guess he won't be going back to Mexico any time soon then.

more like Jesús am i rite

I pray for jesus to do this more

I felt user. I felt.

>Any sources on the torment of Mohammed?
The oldest surviving biography of Prophet Muhammad is that of Ibn Hisham (died 833 CE), which is a freely edited version of Ibn Ishaq’s (ca. 704 – 767 CE).
>He was in the cave of Hira, outside of Mecca, and there, a spirit appeared to Mohammed. And then, the spirit squeezed Mohammed very tightly, that he thought that he was going to die. And the spirit said to Mohammed, "Read." Mohammed was illiterate, he could not read. And he said, "I cannot read." Then the spirit squeezed him more tightly that he thought he was going to die. And the spirit said to him, "Read!" "I cannot read," Mohammed answered. Then the spirit squeezed him more tightly. He was afraid that he was going to die. And he said, "Read!" He said, "What shall I read?" The words should be recited because he could not read. How could you command someone who doesn't know how to read, read? You say to him, "Recite!" And then he said, "What shall I read?" And he said, "Read, in the name of thy Lord, who created man from the clot," etc, etc. So the Quran is not the invention of Mohammed. The Quran was given to him by that spirit who appeared to him at the cave of Hira.

So a jew kindnapped a muslim and tortured him
Just to let him go and spread the idea that Christianity is not religion of peace

Really makes you think
They really can't think of anything better then to blame christianity for the acts of jews. not cool

>It was a Jesus Christ
>a

>I told him to ‘beep himself’ which further enraged him.
Madman

Taqqiya confirmed for real,spread this to the normies

Doesn't he realise that Jesus is the Messiah in the Quran as well?

There was never any doubt if it is real. It means that if someone, like in this case Jesus, tells you to convert or die you are allowed to lie and "convert".

gonna go out on a limb here and say that the source is probably the bible.