Damn... good point

Damn... good point...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rzi5vRpvE
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all know it's you Patton. Fuck off.

Holy shit. My entire world view is different now.

Number of klansmen I see every day: 0
Number of niqabi terrorists I see every day: 1 or more

Why not both?

is that a man in a burka?

Nobody wears the Klan robes in public, covering your face at all times in public should be illegal unless you're part of a protest.

Wtf i hate republicans now

the one in black looks like a white dude, however one on the right looks like a mexican.

Growing up in rural Georgia, neither I nor anyone I know has to this day seed a klansman. Why, because all they do is go out into the woods and drink, and burn shit. Fucking necromancers are more common than these fucks.

fuck, *seen

Show me a SINGLE republican representative that has EVER argued for, or proposed of such a policy position?

>You'll never find one

Fucking low-IQ shill.

2/10

What are we the French? I don't care about the clothes these people wear I care that we're letting thousands of them into the country when they periodically snap and blow themselves up.

Quality banter

When is the last time the Klan killed anyone? The 80s?

this

who gives a fuck if they were darth vader suits, stop beating around the bush and tell them to fuck off.

As a group? Probably mid 80's. Individually? We may never know, cause these people have jobs and families and shit and aren't prone to fucking it up.

Because the guy in the white hood only wears his white hood casually for meetings with other members of his group

The woman in the veil wants to wear it inside a store and to get her photo ID taken

Plus I haven't seen any klansmen blow themselves up while in a white hood to kill Americans in my lifetime

I don't mind it, ban both

only stormfags will care

Ffs im a muslim and this shit is beyond retarded. and no im not looking for Sup Forums's approval, most of you guys are fucking retards too.

The KKK is unnecessary and archaic. Its obvious that whites are the best. Just let Jerome and Tyrone kill each other as they dream of making it out "da hood" via rapping or major sports, sans hockey.

>left: filthy saracen
>right: filthy pr*testant heretic
Burn them all I say.

retarded
nothing wrong with those on the right

the ones on the left have a manifesto to kill innocents

duuuuuuuh

> Banning ghost costumes.
> But spooky floating hands and eyes are okay?

Dems confirmed for halloween haters.

Because one explodes and the other makes cozy campfires

But the kkk wears suits now, dumbfuck idiot

I banned them both by voting for Trump! A true American Civic Nationalist! MAGA!

Is the KKK even relevant?

>KKK
>Republicans

Quads speaks truth

Itched all k. The t the lint and dewy

hoe about not banning any of them and sucking a fat dick?

because DAS RAYCIS

no
white robes conceal small penis
black robes conceal big kaboom

really activates my almonds

This is Kikibook tier
Sage

t. radical centrist

True...
sage

The burkha is the sole symbol of female oppression. Wouldnt libcucks want this banned?

Sage this shit.

They don't call it doublethink for no reason pal.

you know Jordan Peterson?

Because there's less than 8,000 in existence.

I think I've seen him on Joe Rogan (or whatever this asshole's name is)

Lets compare kkk deaths to blm ones. Or muslim terrorism to Christian. Shall we ban whoever has the biggest kill count?

double double, refer to

Really makes you think.

Liberals haven't made a good point in 40 years. That's why their an electoral joke.

Necromancers? The Fuck is going on down there

Why not both?

There are 300 active KKK.

Also pretty spooky.

Fuckin nazguls. Why would anybody think its normal to dress like that?

KKK was created by democrats.

Sage
Read the sticky

I said that to mom a few days ago and I got the hardcore Ice stare. 2 days later i remind her that Lincoln was a "republican" and everyone stfu. ah normies are so easy.

Daily reminder that it wasn't the Republicans that created the KKK.

Really gets the neurons nueroning

Why not? only KKK victims will be the remaining informants and intelligence agencies.

I live in California.

I've never seen a Klansmen in my entire life.

I've seen like 2 Indian robes today at Ross. I see hijabs all the time. And Muslims have already committed terrorist conspiracies in my city.

When was the last time you saw the one on the right OP?

We have no KKK in Europe senpai. And last time I checked USA didn't ban Burqas. Fuck your globalist think

Because the Klan isn't demanding they be allowed to wear their robes for government issued passports.

wtf i love bernie now

Plus Jim crowe laws. American Civil War wasn't about slavery, it was about states rights. Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa but the north wanted to keep them as servants.

Nathan Bedford Forrest
1861/1865

Tell me about necromancers, why are they so common over there?

And the right the southern states were so keen to have was...what was it...tip of my tongue here...

How dare you sir!

You're a brain dead retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rzi5vRpvE

whens the last time the klan ever hurt anyone?

ban them both you fucking prat

WTF I hate ghosts now

>they dream of making it out "da hood" via rapping or major sports, sans hockey.

What's wrong with wanting to get out of the hood?

Blacks that were free fought with the south and not free. Since you think you know so much, which northern states had slaves during the war?

Daily reminder Hillary was mentored by
the founder of the KKK chapter in West Virginia.

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former Mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

I saw a Klans guy hlding a sign on the corner once in the Bay Area. He was by himself and I think even a homeless guy gave him some money cuz he felt bad.

A states right to....own...what?

ban neither, you authoritarian waste of space

the modern klan literally kill each other more in infights than they kill niggers

they already are banned you stupid fuck. most states have anti mask laws because of the klan you stupid fuck. they aren't enforced because the klan these days is less of a threat and small than BLM.

but dey need dem white boogie man to scare dey churrin to vote democrat or dem back white men gunna tak dem welfare awayz.

oh and when a klansman hides explosives under his beekeeper suit than maybe just maybe you might have an argument

Irrelevant.

A states right to....

Oh, and I lump Southerners in with niggers. Lazy fuckers didn't want to work and brought societal parasites to save you. Fuck you

New thread,lads.

Notwithstanding the existence of free blacks, and northern slave states, I repeat my question. What right, other than the right to own slaves, did the southern states wish to assert, enough to secede from the Union?

He was a good man.
There is a school named after him less than two miles from me.

>necromancers
please explain

Why not both

can't we ban both?

Fuck wait nevermind, if we get rid of the half a billion KKK members who will keep the niggers in line? Guess we should just try to get rid of everything black.

but thats nothing drumpf was endorsed by david duke and didn't denouce him fast enough!

The Finn and Swiss know more than you for fucks sake. (American history) .Stop being a parrot and research your history.
With (((their))) lies.

>doing this shit again
I'll make sure to avoid all your threads.

I'll only ban the right if you completely ban the left

Same here!
I totally want to put my daughters in burkas and let them get fugged by shit skins now. Wtf?!

Ironically, the hood is what keeps them alive, seeing as they get shot for stealing the moment they walk into white neighborhoods. And Lord knows cops don't patrol in the ghetto.

What about a compromise - ban both.

>unless you're part of a protest.
you misspelled "especially if"

We don't ban clothes, here. Or speech. Even abhorrent hateful speech. The person in each set of clothes has told me something important about themselves, which I wouldn't know if wearing them was forbidden.

Just because your sand-country hasn't invested in a skeleton army doesn't mean you can come and ask the better countries about it.

Racist moron endorses candidate =
CANDIDATE IS RACIST

Candidate endorses racist morn =
HURR DURR CANDIDATE ISNT RACIST

What flawed logic.... to stupid for doublethink
You must be retarded or a very desperate leaf that gets paid.

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
George Orwell

Why not both?