California State Senator Files Legislation To Create "Safe Zones" For Illegal Immigrants

>This bill would, among other things, prohibit state and local law enforcement agencies and school police and security departments from using resources to investigate, detain, detect, report, or arrest persons for immigration enforcement purposes, or to investigate, enforce, or assist in the investigation or enforcement of any federal program requiring registration of individuals on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin, as specified.

>Muh wall
>Murica fuck yeah

HAHAHA Burgers, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-08/california-state-senator-files-legislation-create-safe-zones-illegal-immigrants
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-08/california-state-senator-files-legislation-create-safe-zones-illegal-immigrants

I hope this happens and gets passed thru. I want to see trump demolish more people's hopes and dreams. Also trump would probably try to cut a lot of their federal funding I presume.

They're traitors. They're already doing the bidding of their invaders. What else is there to say? CA is the embarrassment of our nation.

California is trying to cause as much damage as it can before it's below sea level.

Can he even do this? Is federal law above state law in cases like this? The bill is here exactly for the purpose to avoid federal prosecusion

If he presents it as a national defence issue he can, there cpuld be terrorists in those safe zones after all...

If they're outright encouraging people to bypass border control like this, then it absolutely is a national security issue.

Inauguration day can't come soon enough. Trump better not back out of cutting Federal funds.

Those retards let people in their city get killed and won't even touch illegals.

Then Trump should put governor to jail.

Won't pass after President Trump threatens to pull federal finincial support for said schools.

Anyone found willingly harboring illegal nationals should be imprisoned, if not charged for treason. Political leaders, such as mayors and governors, should receive especially harsh sentences.

Thats exactly what they're doing my limey friend, California actively undermines immigration laws and if Trump goes after them on the national security angle you can bet they'll sic their jew lawyers to fight it.

I'm so fucking glad I left commiefornia, I was giggling like a little schoolgirl when I bought a 40 rd mag and uncucked mag release

It's great because it's mainly private schools doing this while they also get a good chunk of Federal funding.

I'd agree with you but knowing cuckfornia they'll start painting people who harbor criminals like Europeans who harbored those poor wittle jews during the shoah

this law isn't legal.

neither are sancturary cities.

neither are pot legal states.

The constitution is clear, the states cannot make any laws that violate federal law. The only reason why there are states with legal pot or sanctuary cities is because Obama chosen to do nothing about it.

All of this will end shortly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

And you were all worried that the US is not going to become Sweden 2.0

Nothing's gonna happen to pot since trump wants medical and to leave recreation to the states from everything I have seen on his stance on it

Germany and Canada are both way ahead of us in that regard, even with all of California's help.

Publicly funded CA college students pay only 40% of their tuition. The rest comes from tax payers.

Not to worry, progress is unstoppable and will catch up with you all sooner or later

In theory the States spend their money as they see fit. State and local police don't have to bust illegals if they don't want to.

In practice the federal government finds ways to dick over uncooperative states. This usually ensures compliance

So they made a law that says we should violate another law?

Mind the pun, but federal will always trump a state's rights and fuck it ten ways to sunday if it comes to matters that involve the nation such as illegal immigration which hurts this country in a myriad of ways.

Christ, you have literal fifth columnists and traitors in top positions, Burgers. I'm getting angry for your sake. Not even our leftists sink as low as this.

That's is progressive policy! Don't you dare thrash the left, just because it is illogical and self destructive, it does not mean it is not the right thing to do!

Yes, federal law is above state law.

What will be interesting is if he can apply the federal funding freeze to the whole state.

Isn't a country supposed to be a safe zone from non inhabitants?
Shouldn't the illegal immigrant gtfo if it needs a safe zone?

citizens arrest time?

Democrats have a colorful history with nullification of federal law.

its a dog fight over here and its tough being the grandstand of the world. Tough when a country like Slovenia with a laughable 50 million dollar a year GDP per capita says things like "HAHAHA Burgers".

What are you laughing at exactly? The most powerful naval force on the planet? Multi-trillion dollar GDP? The guiding light of modern technology and agriculture advancements in every field across the board? What is so funny little Slavic man?

>What is so funny little Slavic man?
I don't see any niggers around here. And my government is actually doing it's duty regarding illegals. And GDP argument is shit too, because life is cheap here and living standard is hardly different than in your country, if anything, it's higher for average person. Pretty funny.

SoCal here

It's not the whole of burgerland that you want an explanation from, it should be from this fucking state of Commiefornia. Everyone here is so liberally deluded that they think safe spaces should actually be enacted whenever possible. It's not a meme when people complain about how bad this state is, because it's quite possibly worse than the memes. Beaners are at every fucking city, even in a city like Arcadia where Chinese immigrants are the majority-- beaners are slowly moving into the city which has lead to an increase in an increased crime rate in the city during the past year.
Though some good has come out of the whole liberal situation in the state, as I've seen a surprisingly large number of my peers have turned into right wingers solely because of the fact that beaners have proved to be nothing but a drawback to society.

>create safe zones for illegal immigrants

It's called the country the they left.

What I dont fucking understand is that these fucking people want to turn California into Mexico even though Mexico is a giant shithole.

The purpose of a system or action is what it does. They WANT a shithole.

They want a shithole with all the god damn welfare and benefits

>explain yourselves

We have these horrid things called Marxists. They love to virtue signal but once their welfare check is threatened they fall in line.

Giant shithole might be an upgrade from California.

Shut up nip. Be more like Korea and suck the jew cock

This is a precious statement from a valued member of this community.

>this law isn't legal.
Yes it probably is.
>neither are sancturary cities.
Yes they probably are.
>neither are pot legal states.
Federally no, but it is not the states job to enforce federal law.
>The constitution is clear, the states cannot make any laws that violate federal law. The only reason why there are states with legal pot or sanctuary cities is because Obama chosen to do nothing about it.
The states can not make laws that violate fed law yes. States have absolutely no duty or requirement to enforce federal law however.
>All of this will end shortly.
Hopefully, see pic related :^)

Mexicans have a safe space, it's Mexico.

LA and SF counties need to purged.

> Do murders
> Hide in safe zone

>Is federal law above state law in cases like this?
The fed is always above the state, no matter what case it is. That's why many of us want to scale back the federal government, just not for this matter.

We fought a civil war over this issue the result was crystal clear you stupid ching chong