Daily reminder that Mediterraneans are the most attractive people on a world-wide scale that could easily cuck every...

Daily reminder that Mediterraneans are the most attractive people on a world-wide scale that could easily cuck every nigger, muslim or other ethnicity without any attempts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=if1zBr0hw2U
youtu.be/MgxvQXunMmU
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice cuck memes

Fuck off, faggot

t. Mediterranean Chad

it's true

even a three gen diluted italian american can out sling any muzz sucking nord

But they are Arabic race mixers. They consented to have sex with the white woman.

>on a world-wide scale that could easily cuck every nigger, muslim or other ethnicity without any attempts
Can confirm. I've personally cucked countless afroamerican males in my days as an exchange student in the USA and rectified the wicked ways of many coalburners (one of which confessed me she was fucking black guys because american white males are too feminine)

Agreed.
T. greek immigrant

Look ma I'm cherrypicking!

yeah but they're based christians so they don't participate in the "game" degenerates play

marry a fine girl; have 6+ children

True, European Spanish men are the hottest.

You certainly are.

>germans posting about attractive men
nothing new here senpai, just cucks being cucks

Do you really remind people of this every day? Are you really this much of a fucking faggot?

Give catalonia a fucking state.

Please leave us alone Cuckmany.

This.

Wow, thanks for setting all of us straight Hans.

T. Kosta

>I've personally cucked countless afroamerican males in my days as an exchange student
Nothing new if considering the fact that modern Italians are a product of such race cucking

true. majority of females, white especially, prefer mediterranean. that's just an unfortunate fact.

>Nothing new if considering the fact that modern Italians are a product of such race cucking
No

>muh memes
Nigger deal with the fact that you are mostly a bunch of mutbloods

>fact
Here's some

Certainly everyone knows that this is the fault of Italy and Greece, thank you for the reminder

Last time we turned the boat Mama Merkel fined us.
No more, my greedy german friend! Have all the diversity you like so much

Pathetic excuse
At least I am satisfied due to the fact that you broke niggers will die from starvation

why is there a line going down in the middle of his body?

>At least I am satisfied due to the fact that you broke niggers will die from starvation
These two german citizen don't seem starved at all. Perhaps they would need a woman later but i'm sure you got that part covered

I never thought this board could make people fetishize saracens.

could i pass of as a mediterranean? this is the only picture i have of me when i'm tanned.

Yes but a full beard slightly thicker on the chin would be a nice improvement

I second this.

The simple fact that their facial structure looks caucasoid makes them still whiter than the average Italian

Eggplant

He's not 8,000 lbs?

I don't necessarily disagree. I think that Nords are attractive too, but almost too white. Actually, I think a med+Nord mix is most ideal.

t. med/nord mix

thanks my goy. i have no clue where i get this from because my family are all lithuanian, for as far back as we can trace.

>muslim
>ethnicity
>not Mediterranean

Hello judah

>pic

Why do nordcucks masturbate over blonde hair blue eyes. It looks fucking gay as shit on men, all women I've met are attracted to "tall, dark, and handsome," not feminine swede who looks like a woman with his colored eyes.

Eggplant though

k

Because by men pandering to women they end up doing the exact opposite to what they should be. Homo love purest love. youtube.com/watch?v=if1zBr0hw2U

youtu.be/MgxvQXunMmU
Looks like you Italians are in for a second dose of enrichment. Moors 2.0

That old jew signed up to get the diversity then pussied out when he saw that the gibs were not as abundant as he thought. He can get fucked, he's a fifth column and people like him are destroying small towns, hope the dindus burn his hotel to the ground
Let's talk about Londinstan now

Moors 2.0!

That's a nice word, did they teach you that in the local chapter of your paki pedo ring?

Fucking buttblasted nordcuck

>paki pedo ring
As opposed to the Vatican's pedo ring? Pope Francis has singlehandedly made Italy a joke.

By Allah you made a point!

>romanbro itt demolishing thin hair chin men
Just like the good ol days

You seem to have done your research. I take it a fellow Brit has triggered you in the past? Just lol at you swarthy beings.

We need to get Spain and Portugal onboard with that Mediterranean alliance already. EU is a fucking anglo scam to flood us with niggers and marxist cuckoldry to satisfy bored anglettes
>I take it a fellow Brit
Like your sharia capital city mayor?

Pay debts

The guy in the pic looks like an average Italian though. Mediterranean masterrace!!!111

You seem upset

I can't tell the difference between a mudslime and an Italian though.

Maybe you should loosen that burqa around your eyes a little then

Stay mad anglocucks.

I bet you're frantically downloading more material as the tears stream down your face.
>b.bbut we are white!
>b.bbut we aren't mudslimes
Italians are middle eastern people. Prove me wrong

Lack of shitty common law

t. Achmed al-baghdadi mehmett mohammed

>Italians are middle eastern people. Prove me wrong
Ok Now let's talk about your ancestors little anglo

>butthurt arabs

>WE WUZ KANGLOS
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

You are very angry, little anglo. I mean, i would be if my government tried to replace me with an orwellian version of Pakistan (probably with more islam and far more shitskins so you learn how not to be racist). It's funny because your fellow """""whites"""" are doing the exact same thing in every country they are.

It's almost like Nature is trying to correct the problem you inbred anglos represent all over the world. The impulse to cuckldry is overwhelming in your species, i wonder what causes that

>he thinks he can dehumanise me
What world are you in. The western world is the Anglo world. You middle easterners will be destroyed in the end

>The western world is the Anglo world
And what a world that is!

WESTERN WORLD
----------------------------
WESTERN EUROPE
ANGLOSPHERE

MIDDLE EAST
-------------------
(YOU ARE HERE)

Except the average medroachis a disgusting greasy manlet with shitskin features. Women prefer Anglos and Nordics.

>being this mad

>Women prefer Anglos and Nordics.
Yes they do

Your news is the prime example of fake news mainstream media pushed.

There was shoddily done study some time ago without DNA tests on large sample of people etc. just a fucking poll.

Then it was reported as fact.

Meanwhile in Belgium there are compulsory DNA tests on infants, and kids that were conceived before passing the law and were born after it(so there's no "vaginal jew knew that they'll be caught" effect) had the "right" fathers in some 99,XX% of cases.

Cuckoldry is very marginal thing, it's just the media that tries to normalise it for whatever reason.

You'll never convince poor Luigi otherwise.

Hows the pubestache nigey

>Women prefer Anglos and Nordics.
Sadly we don't give a shit about what women prefer.

Your ID is shit-brown like your skin

>Cuckoldry is very marginal thing, it's just the media that tries to normalise it for whatever reason.
I wonder where and why. Perhaps an attempt of normalization of the anglo self destructive sexual habits?
Whatever the reason their failed race will be a distant memory in 40 years, luckily

But I thought Mediterraneans are manlets, and women hate manlets.

Nordics are tall and handsome. Darkness is because mothers wanted her daughter to marry a guy who spent time under the sun, not sickly guy who spent most his time indoors.

That being said most male sex symbols in Mediterranean countries have Nordic features, i wonder why.

T. Mediterrainan cuck.

true, glad i have brown hair

My one weakness. Being a faggot and knowing the dualities purple represents. Now show me your #graytrackpants

Keep crying, shitskin

>That being said most male sex symbols in Mediterranean countries have Nordic features, i wonder why.
This never happened

tfw your racism will never let you enjoy dick this big.

Blonde mediterraneans are the true master race

David and Goliath bro. Jonathan knew what was up

True. Niggers, sandniggers and nordics cannot compete with us.

is it just me, or have Italians gotten extremely aggressive in their posting lately?

We just told the EU to fuck off along with their marxist puppet so we're here to gloat at anglo self destruction

They just realised they're shitskins and they're not welcome in the European category.

They are otherwise ok, but have weird personalities.

Mussolini when?!

(((((Lithuanian)))))

>greasy as fuck, yell all the time for every fucking reason
>act like hypersexual monkeys hooting and hollering at every pussy that walks by
>have to deal the usually monstrous equally loud-mouthed overprotective hens they call a mother

No thanks. But then I don't like blacks either. A proper westernized arab (no fucking turks) or asian is better. They have better work ethic and family values, relatively quiet and put together. But then so are whites.

Don't "microdick" me either, projecting your pig-like sexual perspective here simply doesn't work. Some women fall for big cocks and braggadocio because they're retarded, just like you.

Oh, i guess Francesco Totti or Raoul Bova are not Italian then... I'm sorry, my mistake.