Why is this shit still allowed in stores? I had one and im dying already

why is this shit still allowed in stores? I had one and im dying already.

Because you're stupid enough to buy it.

isn't it against the law to sell these drinks to minors?

>can't handle something
>ban it!!!
Yup, it's a yuropoor.

are you mormon? it has the lowest caffeine content of any energy drink

Drink more, you'll get used to it.

>Norway
>being a big bitch

Checks out.

>these guys have wings

It only helps people with low IQ's.

>drinking something with literal bull semen in it
cuck.

Do you look like this now?

> I don't like something.
> BAN IT, BAN IT NOW!!!!!11
> WAAHHHHH!!!

Impudent fucking child. I'd smack you outside the head.

>Dying from 100 mg of caffeine
Wow strong nordcuck genes

It's only 80 mg of caffeine. A cup of coffee is ~ 100 mg. Have you never had a cup of coffee before?

All the other ingredients are just marketing junk.

>what is caffeine

then you should consider killing yourself.

I have to stay awake and study somehow.
>exams everyday for the past week

Red bull is fucking great

I drink the 12oz one daily, better than coffee

What can i say, i work from home. Never really been into real work. Probably made me into a bitch.

fucking Kek

Low energy cuck detected.

They are addictive, I used to drink like 4 cans a day while working and when I stopped I felt tired a lot and I still get cravings every now and then

>muh autism

I don't get the appeal. Caffeine and b12 pills are a fraction of the cost redbull, and they also allow me to continue drinking water from a mason jar.

You're not supposed to eat the can, you dumb fuck

>1 redbull
>he thinks hes dying

Do nords not do speed?

You're a pussy if your body can't handle it. Get better genetics, sissie white boy.

ban these, i had one and now i am literally shaking!

It was illegal here until recently. I think EU forced us to loosen the limits.

Rip in pieces fjorgbro

I'm actually quitting these tomorrow. Been drinking one a day for the past couple of months or so, decided that it was about time and bought a coffee maker. I'm planning on adding a bit of French vanilla ( >pic related, the one I bought to test it out ) and see how things turn out.

Don't worry, your allergy-ridden genes are set to be replaced soon enough. Your grandson Ahmed Andersen loves RedBull. Aren't you happy people in the future will be able to enjoy simple beverages without suffering?

that shit is worse than red bull, that fake creamer shit, any time i drink it my stomach is instantly weird about it. just get teh real shit, real cream and some vanilla or cinnamon or both

Just use caffeine pills. It's a fraction of the price and you don't have to drink disgusting sugary shit.

>implying the target demographic is intelligent enough to know this

jet alert is ~ $0.04 per 200 mg

>mfw people actually pay $3-4 plus tip for a shitty coffee every morning

what are you a fag?

>redpull
About as pussy as Monster. Who /AMP/'d here?

You're fucking pussy, Petter.

>Needing creamer
>Not only drinking freshly roasted coffee black
>Consuming the sugar jew

that stuff is good. I think you will enjoy it.

My buddy drinks a fuck ton of them he says he easily spent more on them than cigs. Funny enough hes managed to quit the cigs but he still drinks like 4 a day.

If you've not tanked up on this liquid poison for a while you'll get a quite a rush.

It's idiotic to actually make it a habit, though.

Wait, people drink it for reasons other than flavor?

red bull is my favorite tasting energy drink

its expensive as shit for a tiny can though

>About as pussy as Monster.
^ Has absolutely no knowledge of subject

I never feel any sort of hit from red bull. But then again I never feel a hit from coffee either.

Why do Americans eat Monster Energy Pockets with caffeinated cheese?

are you mentally retarded?

Every type of Monster is for when you're 15, pleb. It's time to grow up and try other drinks, fambo.

coffee, red bull, and beer.

Maybe if your tiny brains read and looked up most the ingredients in red bull you'd discover how dangerous it can be. Caffeine is the least of your worries

Weird though, I drink one-two cups of breddy stronk coffee every day but none of those made me sick like red bull or other energetic crap.

Those look bitchin'. However, I've never seen them around where I live.

It's not as healthy as norwegian whale-cum, that's for sure.

quit hating on him. you were all once creamer users at one time.
Op, you'll start off with coffee creamer but will eventually drink it black like the rest of us. Don't let these faggots rustle you.

Fugg, I was thinking of buying more expensive stuff along the road. I'll still give them a try since I already bought it.

I don't know, mang. Caffeine pills scare the shit out of me. I knew this Swedish guy who took them and apparently got lacerations in his stomach because of them.

no bullying pls

I sure hope so.

Kek

Try taking 1000mg of caffeine in one go.

For s second I though you were making a shitpost about drinking coffee creamer. Lost my sides regardless.

I developed an addiction to these things during uni and it's given me the sugars

tbf that shit fucks up your organs like nothing else, and they market it to teens.
basically, these idiots are going to be clogging up the hospitals in 10 years.

They're only good in smoothies.

Mix a can of that with 2c frozen strawberries. Fucking delicious.

I have a couple of cans of the sugar-free version a week to keep me on point at work. They're not as harmful as people think unless you have multiple daily.

i drink one everday

fpbp

thinks for the recipe.

I've realized ever since I quit coffee that if you don't take much caffeine in then it really fucks you up the few times that you do. I had a 5 hour energy and I wanted to jump off a bridge after hours of not being able to sleep 8 hours later and I felt like I was going out of my mind. I don't get why people think it's so acceptable to consider yourself a coffee addict

If you want caffeine drink coffee. Getting addicted to this sugar shit wrecks havoc on your blood sugar and your state of mind.

>idiots are going to be clogging up the hospitals in 10 years

Red Bull has been around for 20 years or something like that

>apparently got lacerations in his stomach because of them
No he didn't. Caffeine pills do not produce stomach lacerations any more than coffe or tea does.

>fucks up your organs like nothing else
No, it doesn't. It's just sugar, carbonated water, caffeine, taurine, and a bunch of largely irrelevant vitamins and herbal additives. Organs eventually suffer because retards think it is a suitable substitute for a meal, or proper amounts of sleep.

>I work from home
No wonder you're a fucking pussy.

We used to have these animals
They drank basically the same shit BUT it was mixed with alcohol
I don't see them any more, with luck they died out

damn, i'd give my left nut to have those in the US
no more paying for overpriced vodka redbulls

Grow some balls
I bet you are the guy who orders a a whiskey and then comolans it is too strong

F P B P
P
B
P

It tastes like melted lollipop, I don't understand people drinking it. It must be the ads tricking people.

>One Red Bull
>Dying
Norwegian fortitude, everybody.
Meanwhile, Alex FUCKING Jones is freebasing Male Virility directly into his dick to be extra manly.

>What can i say, i work from home. Never really been into real work

kys

That drink is degenerate famalam, if you want a good energizing booze you can mix that shit yourself from local berries, medical spirits, mead, smashed coffee beans and bull's piss

alex jones is your example of masculinity? lol

EBT in Minnesota covers Red Bull. It does not cover monster/amp. "Marketing" $ or just slipped through the cracks?

I don't drink energy drinks, but I've never understood why people act so stupid over them.

They're always less caffeine than a cup of coffee.

Filtered water turns you into a real man.

Its not just caffeine, my street is littered with monster cans and a trail of damage from hyperactive kids

It sounds like a playground at 1am

they should at least restrict it to people over 16 like they used to

>using (((filters)))
>not having your own conservative well your forefathers built
Fake and gay

I drink whatever the fuck I want you commie-scum!

I drink like 2-3 redbulls a day, sometimes I miss a few days in between.
It is a real addiction I'm not happy without it.

For like 8 years I use to drink nothing but water not even soda. I don't know how the hell i did that now

>local berries, medical spirits, mead, smashed coffee beans and bull's piss

>all these natural ingredients

you're sounding awful liberal m8

Not worldwide, Hans.

> in russia we drink water with shovel

So basically like the piss you call beer in burgerland?

>Norwegian fortitude, everybody.

Red Bull is actually a lot stronger in Europe.
I had it a couple of times there (I do not buy energy drinks but it was given to me) and the Red Bull sold in the US is just soda compared to what they sell in Europe.

muslim jimmy neutron

Hamarjævel go kys.

Pussy I drink a 6 pack of these a day

Red Bull (in fact, all energy drinks) is absolutely degenerate.
Made for low testo manchild computer gamers.

>Red Bull is actually a lot stronger in Europe.
Gonna need a citation on that one.

hi i'm poor, i'm treated like an animal in exchange for a few shekels which i promptly turn around and trade for some energy drink

Kek. Only the Finns drink more coffee than us on the planet. You weak burgers are way down on the list.