BLANDA UPP CANADA ALTRIGHTIES BEIGE HORIZON IMMINENT

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Sup Forums will never recover from this.

What are you doing leafbros? Are you blanda upping for the sweet sweet beige horizon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
imgur.com/a/QTTDS
youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beige power beige power mixie mix arousin gonna look the same by the year 3000!

beige power beige power can't fool us with hate dis is Canada bitch we already Great!

Canadian taxpayer dollars at work

Has he sperged out at all todat? I know he was yesterday when he found out he was a manlet

This video has inspired me to have 5 white kids. I hope they keep pushing it this is the exact type of shit that makes white people angry.

impending boop

>beige
deluded cucks, mixing goes brown due to niggers

He looks like a massive faggot. I do not support letting my taxpayer dollars turn into faggotry.

BEIGE POWER BEIGE POWER!

MIXY MIX

What a good thread. PROUD to be a canadaian degenerate :) :)

>Canada
>Overly polite
>Politically correct to a fault
>Not nearly as racist as any other white country
>Being told to be less racist and blanda up

There's no way this will backfire.

>Letting my taxpayer dollars turn into faggotry.

That's kinda bound to happen when we have a faggot as a leader..

Was he really 5'2, though? I mean, 5'7 is bad enough, but I can't imagine him being smaller than Tinytrip

He has been trying to scrub this new meme from his Twitter at all costs.

The new tactic has been to accuse him of pushing perverted "racial fetishism", since it's now been established he has been obsessed with it for over a decade.

Get on our level, Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

They're both wearing heels.

I dont understand. Is this meant to threaten whites so they band together? What should a white mans reaction be to this? What would the guy in the videos reaction be were it about spic men?

nazis watch out

Meme and screetshot dump (not even nearly complete):

imgur.com/a/QTTDS

>spic men
Then the video would be called Headless Horizon.

They are on your level now. Only you and Canada have had taxpayer funded songs promoting racemixing.

PAJEET MY SON

Rashida is 40?? Damn she's approaching MILF status.

By is whites trying to breed out races a racist genocidcal act but attempting to breed out white people is 'progress'?

Oh god, it's real. The poor sap is shorter than my wife.

WHOOPS
THERE IT GOES
GENERATIONAL DRIP

STAHP

What the fuck does "generational drip" mean anyway?

A cleansing is needed

Another synonym for white genocide

poo up

What the fuck are you on about

They are on our level?

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

Why do they think this is okay?

Why do lefties just assume every race will be okay with this? I'm sure a lot of Asian countries won't agree.

Fucking subhumans. When the fuck will they be hanged?

Dude don't try to tease Sweden by saying any other country has out-cucked them.

It's not only impossible, but it's cruel. Look what you have made swede-bro do.

Rare

Jesus.

Many white countries don't agree either

yet :^)

Only applies to white countries. Africa will remain black, Asia will remain Asian, India will remain Indian.

Because it's implicitly only for white countries. It's about non white justifying their presence in western countries by insinuating that eliminating white is a form of progress.

I-I'm sorry. I had no idea. Forgive me.

Not really, i have seen at least 3 more bel-bros here.

REEEEEE
You faggot post this link so many times that I already know the lyrics. Fucking fuck!

Whites are already beige. I think they mean a shit brown horizon.

I would have unironically defended CBC before this. Now I'm not so sure.

Same here. This incident has totally opened my eyes to how much of a marxist money pit inferno the CBC is.

It has to be completely defunded. First though, we get Majumder fired.

I won't reveal every detail of this psy-op versus Majumder, but it's only just getting started.

We've already backed him into an ideological corner, and the CBC's own statement contradicts Majumder's words (both recently and historically). He's been living in an affirmative action, cultural marxist bubble for the past decade+ that he really thinks he can get away with anything because he is "beige".

Write letters to the CBC complaining, because when they released a statement yesterday they claimed "no one had complained" thus they thought it was a big hit.

Keep memeing this. Why? Because this is a huge opportunity. This fuck up by the marxist state machine has shifted the overton window: it is now socially acceptable to discuss white genocide in Canada.

Keep tormenting Majumder and keep hammering the CBC. Call Majumder a "racial fetishist" -- this kills the manlet. He will be fed alive to the SJWs.

A leafbro announced he has hired a lawyer and is taking Majumder before a Human Rights Tribunal for promoting genocide (serious hate crime here).

This isn't going to go away.

Well it's over lads, wrap it up.

Canada kind of makes up for it with 'winner of the genetic lottery' Faith Goldy.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

By realizing his 5'2 ass ain't sticking children in that.

Holy fuck.

These assholes just don't seem to understand the fact that the right does not respond like the left. This actually makes the right stronger.

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING WHAT MAKES US STRONGER?!

Making you angry feels good that is why.

>even on portraits of her that he posts, she has a disgusted look about his measily 4'9 stature