What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chonmage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

B vitamins you stupid cursed fucks

Who cares, if they are real men they'd just shave their heads and stop being such vain beta bitches

Asians have the best hair - lower incidence of balding, higher incidence of NW0, coupled with gorgeous voluminous hair. An improvement on the stringy, dandruff ridden, thin hair of Caucasians.

It's a plague brought on by major governments of the world to finally end the white race once and for all. Gays got AIDS, blacks got crack, and now white men go bald.

Finasteride.

Hats

>young white males
you mean young males in general
it fucking sucks

If you haven't got the answer yet I don't think you will, try asking somewhere else.

Minox has been working for me

minoxidil + nizoral

finasteride is a last resort since it fucks with your hormones and there's no long-term studies yet

New treaments are around the corner.

Google "Breezula", and "Setipiprant".

Setipiprant is an oral medication that will replace propecia. It works without the side effects that propecia has.

There are group buys available online to get the raw compounds.

contact your friendly liberal jude doctor
this high testosterone epidemic is a sign of misogyny, backwardism and raycism in cis white men :^)

biotin, jamaican black castor oil, vitamin B and E

I plan on cutting my 12in+ long hair this week and starting fresh, with all natural hair growth products. Should I get some male vitality too?

wish me luck lads.
>tfw balding and receding hairline

Stop race mixing.

Blacks are more prone to balding.
Why do you think head shaved is so popular among niggers?

This.

Mixed people are the most affected.

>be from florida
>be in college with a whole bunch of northeastern and midwestern white dudes
>half of them are going bald and they haven't even graduated from college yet
Where I come from, I never seen this many young men at the height of their youth just going completely bald. I mean, they're not completely gone yet but half of their scalp's hair is already gone and all that's left are little tufts of hair which will surely go soon. Is this a northeastern thing or a college thing? How can you go bald before even getting married? Before you're 25 years old? People back in my hometown aren't like this.

>these threads always get 500+ replies

I live in Asia and I'm telling you that's horseshit.

My hair was like that about 6 months ago, but now I have more hair than I did even one year back and my hairline is continuing to look better. Finasteride and minoxidil saved me, thankfully they're dirt cheap here in pooland

Ive found that taking saw palmetto 3 times a day really helped with my hair

That shit almost gave me gynocomastia.

It is a deal with satan. Fuck that shit, seriously. It can also cause permanent impotence.

I think white mails tend to be more bald than any other race.

Yellows/Asians, Redskins/Natives, Middle East rarely get bald, only niggers and whites tend to be bald in their late stages of their lives.

balding to

you know whats it is?

ite the fucking estrogen and flourines in the water

thankfully the cure is to wash your hair with pankake batter and maple syrup every day

No, nobody is bald in Sweden, it's some ethnicity behind those balding genes that people in America spread around there.

>nobody is bald in Sweden
don't you faggots go bald by 12 years old?

your hair is so thin though it's probably not as noticeable

Did you know that's literally caused by an overage of testosterone?

We've had these long before you got here, stop being paranoid.

I would recommend:

Applying coconut oil every few days and washing out with coconut oil then apple cider vinegar

Eating blackstrap molasses
Eating figs
Ashwagandha (sp?)
Mulberry leaf extract
Lysine
Ginkgo Bilboa (sp?)
Fenugreek

And lastly maintain a healthy diet of veggies and fruits

>I'm telling you that's horseshit.

how the fuck is that horseshit? balding asian men are extremely rare and asian men dont have receding hairlines. asian hair is extremely THICC with tons of volume, you just have to know how to style it.

Yes, they likely are, you just never noticed. Itd a pretty universal situation.

Sorry
*washing out with baking soda then ACV

Nah my hair has the same thickness as this guy, almost the same

did you know that that's actually bro science from /fit/ to makes themselves feel better about losing their hair?

I stopped using shampoo and desu my hair stopped falling out. I think cheap shampoo is bad for you and even expensive shampoo should be used sparingly

you're the one playing their fucking games

>overage of testosterone
No, but it's linked to masculine hormones.
Baldies also tend to be hairy as fuck

Feels good not having subhuman genetics. You can laugh at my brown eyes and hair and I will laugh at your balding you nu-male cuck.

fucking hippie

Fucking this! Shadilay my red pilled bro.

Not bc they are bald but bc their hair is nappy

Finasteride safe or not?

Can confirm, going bald and if I took my shirt off and ran through the woods people would take blurry pics of me claiming I was bigfoot

Please send help. I want to regrow hair on the back of my head.

1. Stop being fucking fat and exercise daily
2. Research proper hair care for white men. Most of you crackers are washing your too much or not enough.
3. Stop stressing about niggers, coal burners and leftists 24/7.

What, you fell for the Shampoo Jew? ..

lol are you one of those guys who says "omg I took one tablet and lost all sexual interest in women right away! I grew tits in a week!"

That's not how the drug works, and you more than likely just noticed breast tissue because you were paranoid.

Lol. If that is a thing it's because of COLONIALISTS completely suppressing black hair care knowledge for centuries, along with the highly damaging practice of relaxers. Now that natural hair movement is in full swing, relaxers are going the way of the dodo. My hair is thick, full, wildly growing and beautiful kinky :)

Please see my post. I would love for you to post back in a few months with your results. Stay away from finasteride and all that other filth

It's caused by dihydrotestosterone in combination with susceptible hair follicles.

Finistride actually boosts testosterone, believe it or not.

>coupled with gorgeous voluminous hair

Asians have the lowest average number of follicles of any race, ever.

>Asians have the best hair

But look at that face.

Send a balding white guy to Asia and I am sure he will still get more women there than Asian men.

I'm banking on Riken developing a legit cure since they're currently researching it along with some pharmaceutical company who's name escape's me right now. It's based on stem cells so you know it's gonna be good.

I haven't been back home in a while, but I simply do not remember so many young men back home going bald. Then again, my neck of the woods has a lot less young people per capita and is home to a lot of retirees. So there's not a lot of young people, but the ones I know from high school and so on, I don't remember so many of them going bald.

They shave their heads.

Hate to say it but you fuckers with faggot hairlines need to listen to The Bald Truth podcast by Spencer Koburn...Bottom line use proscar cut in half everyday, it'll probably cost you $40 a month, but in 1.3 years you'll have a full head of hair and you won't be a bald bitch. It really works and is the only thing that does.

>a balding white guy in Asia
I am sure he will but only UGGO 2/10 Asian girls. On the other hand ...

>he will still get more women
Only if he pays or offers a green-card.

>most of their beta clone-looking men.
That must explain why 'Asian' men are the LARGEST population in the world. And East Asian men are the LARGEST ethnic/regional population in the world ... did you skip biology class or something and forget how babies are born?

>Takes anti-androgenic hormone therapy

>Thinks he's redpilled

Confidence cures baldness better than Propecia, Rogaine and hair transplants combined.

I don't know, but it sure as shit isn't Sup Forums related.

No side affects for me. desu I'd still take it even with them, because of my head shape my hair makes me look good, but with short hair my looks drop down to hideous levels.

Also the side effects go away if you stop fin, but if you waste time and your balding gets too bad it'll be too late. Best to start asap

Im a ginger and asian women obsess over my hair. Stop me for photos and shit lol

Are you stupid or something and dont know they shave their heads?

>lowest average number of follicles of any race,
Body =/= head. What does not having hair on the arms/legs/chest have to do with the head?

Will give you a healthier scalp but won't stop your genetic androgenic alopecia.

This. Asian hair is thin as fuck

Maybe because of estrogen in milk or genetics or something? I've noticed that in most of my college classes I'm the only one NOT going bald. Everyone around me is either going bald or thinning really badly.

>Did you know that's literally caused by an overage of testosterone?

Nope it's caused by gene expression.

How is your water quality?

I stopped using shampoo a few times, but the water where I live is pretty hard which is not very good for shampooless hair washing, so each time I had to go back to shampoo after a few months. The longest I went without shampoo was about nine months.

I plan to ditch shampoo again, but first I will have to unironically invest in a good water filter.

It's from radiation. Even women are starting to have thinner hair more often now.

Go for dutasteride its essentially more effective and potent and at a lower dose. What it does is it essentially inhibits Dht production to about 97% whereas the compund you refered to inhibits ~74% which will lead you increase the dose. I would suggest to any new Dutast user to frontload with a 1mg dose for 1 month and tamper down to .5mg while taking antiestrogens, something like nolvadex at a low dose. Visible results vary 6m - 1 yr depending on the severity

nah, just whites it seems. OR at least it's more noticeable with whites.

Nope, it's feminizing garbage. It's tranny-lite.

Could be worse.

balding is great, you look like a pedophile which is very progressive.

I was thinking about this. You know a good place to order it online? Do you take it and do you get side effects?

I have arimidex on hand as an anti-E2.

>clearly receding hairline in the picture
>muh azn mustard
>not balding

Those asshats used to shaved their hairline?

i have same shitty hairline but since forever and i am not balding.

Looks like pubes

>Maybe because of estrogen in milk or genetics or something?
It's because men are suppose to go bald.

You fags act like balding is some new disease affecting more men this generation than any previously.
You watch too much tv and expect all those wig wearing sissy's in movies to be an accurate representation of real life. Well it's fucking not, you've been brainwashed by the media Jew that men have to have thick heads of hair, in the same way that women have been brainwashed to be anorexic sluts with fake tits. Go outside and take a look around, a man without at least a receding hairline is an anomaly.

DESU I'm worried about that brain fog more than the "feminizing" side effects. I take testosterone injections and have an anti-E2 to counteract the feminization or w/e.

I would be taking finasteride right now if I hadn't read about the brain fog side effect. Supposedly it could be due to neurosteroid inhibition or something.

Holy shit you are an idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chonmage

>Finistride actually boosts testosterone, believe it or not.

That's misleading. It prevents conversion to dihydrotestosterone somewhat boosting bio-available t, but there's a rubberband effect.

Arabs I've seen and known were balding before they were 20

It's not of any consequence

You're technically balding and will probably lose it eventually but that could very well be 30 years from now.

>balding
White people problems

>nobody is bald in Sweden
bullshit lol

lol keep telling yourself that, hairlet

>long, thick, full hair
>healthy and full hairline

The things string-hairs will say to feel superior. Her hair is beautiful.

There won't be hair where we're going.

Quick question, I have receeding hairline, kinda like the dude in the pic, but almost every male in my family has the same too, noone is balding, but they all have a pretty pushed back hairline.

Now, Is this all broscience about shampoos and vitamins? Or has anyone here actually changed their hairline?

Thanks.

I don't much care about how my lack of hair looks.

But I mind accidentally banging my head on edges and corners these days. Hurts one fuck of a lot more than when I had hair.