What's Sup Forums stance on rednecks ?

What's Sup Forums stance on rednecks ?
I think they're good guys and generally good people.
Can any burger give a short opinion about them ?
I'm planning to visit Georgia next time I'll fly to US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WbpxB-RlANc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8e96rN6lhc
youtube.com/watch?v=dYP6aTbfKYA
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtu.be/gMr1byWLmJE
youtube.com/watch?v=4VsE9T4Sr30
youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Are you fucking retarded or something ?

disgrace to the white race

Everything they tell you about rednecks is propaganda, they're just poor whites. Nothing particularly wrong with them.

Why ? Because they're white, value tradition, are christians and hate niggers ? Yes, I can see why Sweden would hate that.

Fuck off, cuck.

What part of Georgia? If you're going to Atlanta, you won't meet anyone except yankee carpetbaggers. And niggers, of course.

Be sure to visit north Georgia. Maybe around Dahlonega in the spring, summer, or early fall.

Pretty redpilled, if a bit crude.

I don't know anything, that's why I need some advice from you guys.

I definitely want to avoid niggers and want to meet KKK elders and good poor white christians.

A slav shouldn't feel too out of place.

youtu.be/WbpxB-RlANc

If you skin is white and your English is either passable-western or exotic-interesting youll be fine.

Unless you go to niggertown.

How do you know you know youre in niggertown?

Youll know.

two types really, super nice, would give shirt off back and just want to be left alone and drive big trucks.
other kind are like white niggers and are grimey meth heads.

Whats Sup Forumss stance on Croatians? They're clearly scum by all the shitposing you've done today.

The real question is, given how little you seem to know about America or the west in general, why do you care?

Well, I'm 6'1'', white as fuck, light brown hair, green eyes and my english is pretty good. I have a C2 diploma and american accent. I can imitate southern accent but don't want to be caught so I'll just stick to regular.

Woah Georgia only 68% Trump ? What is this ?

If we all turn out with a rebel shout the South shall rise again

>want to meet KKK elders

No... just no.

Modern KKK is "my father is my brother" tier.

Competent racially aware keep it on the down low.

Confederate States are shit tier on education (worst in nation), IQ (lowest in nation) and poverty (highest in nation).

10/10 would live in south again

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8e96rN6lhc

strange

>I can imitate southern accent

You're going to get your ass kicked.

Shit poster confirmed.

>only 68%

because niggers my friend

and to comment, americans generally love white foreigners, so you shouldn't have any issue. having a slight foreign accent that isn't flamboyant will make people warm up to you even faster

That's where all the fucking niggers and spics are also coincidentally located... could there be a connection?

So I can come over and fuck your fat mother real good, you can of fat.

Where are you most likely to meet a black person in America?

The connection is white trash fucking their cousins

Thats the nigger states of America. Thanks obama

All bullshit, and leftist ignorance, aside Texas has the best schools in the country even if they're a bit nationalistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYP6aTbfKYA

no, because they marry their own cousins and have a low iq.

and they hardly value tradition, if you think they do then you're not a real european.

oh wait i forgot

ur a slavic subhuman

Falling for liberal memes

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Seeing as shes a senior citizen that seems a bit odd. Then again you Yugoslavs always were the scum of europe.

Opinion from a guy whose women get raped daily by niggers while they're jerking off to anime is of highest value.

The thing is, I actually want to meet real rednecks. The my brother is my husband kind.
They are low on IQ and education but that's why its so interesting. I bet these people enjoy life to the fullest.

I just can't believe they're full of niggers, I thought niggers avoid this place like a shower.

and yet any attempt at incest statistics always tells us that its the muslims

reddit

they're very nice people, they work hard, but they also like to have a fun time shooting guns, cooking bbq, etc. absolutely hated by cucks on the west and east coast, and often ridiculed by Hollywood Jews for not being cucked, and being white and trying to retain their heritage and culture.

anyway, it's best for these kind of things to find out on your own, as you are intending to do. you can't base this kind of thing on TV, anecdotes, memes, etc. i like Georgia myself, but do be aware there are a lot of niggers in the south.

however, a lot of the niggers in the south are deeply religious and can be pretty nice too. but be aware, don't relax, etc.

>Wanting to meet bottom tier rednecks and not normies who call themselves rednecks
Comrade, I know you mean well but you're probably going to find the real rednecks unbearable in the end. Just watch a documentary like this from afar youtu.be/gMr1byWLmJE
Competent rednecks are fine to meet though. No complaints yet.

>Whats Sup Forumss stance on Croatians? They're clearly scum by all the shitposing you've done today.

i met a handful of them in Konstanz. they were talkative, would buy drinks for the whole bar (Croat place), and all around surprisingly nice to an American like myself.

Then why do we get the shit tier insecure, combative croats? Honestly even serbs on Sup Forums aren't as scummy.

well, it's not like i had a huge sample of Croats to judge them from, but the ones i met made me feel welcome and were nice.

what shitposting from Croats are you referring to? no Croatian shitposting has really stood out for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VsE9T4Sr30

North Georgia Mountains checking in.

Atlanta is nigger mecca.

Tour the areas north of Atlanta: Blueridge, Dahlonega, Helen. (until the last 10 years) Cumming, and Dawsonville were nigger free for 100 years. There used to be a sign painted on the overpass stating "nigger, don't let the sun set on your back!"
Look me up, I'll get you some Moonshine.

Ex liberal New York City communist here. I moved down to Georgia for college. I was dreading meeting all the backwoods racist bible thumping imbred rednecks I had been told about all my life. Most of the kids there were liberal transplants as well. The more I interacted with the community outside of college the more I loved it. They are really nice respectful people. A lot of them might not have book smarts, but can do all kinds of mechanical things you wouldn't believe blindfolded. I have yet to meet a southerner that hates anyone besides muslims. The first time I saw a guy bolt a drag racing engine to a lawnmower and drive that fuckers 150mph through a field I fell in love.

pay attention to capital cities and their density of 'african' americans. jackson is tied with detroit. more guns, less violence, son.

Mensa member here and proud southerner. Fuck you and your low IQ.

Poverty in the South resides in the inner cities.

Country folk have it good.

they're good people but they need to stop telling their kids to call people of color "hey boy" that shit is infuriating, looking at you alabama

leave this board, boy.

no, states rights yotta yotta

You are asking on the internet about rednecks. Well, I grew up in the sticks, I hunt, I fish and god forbid we respect upstanding citizens no matter there nationality. My circle of friends are based as fuck and we love our country, We respect all people until we are given a reason not too and we speak without barriers, FUCK YOU LIBERAL TUNNEL VISIONED FAGGOTS

I think they need to wear sunscreen that can't be good for their skin.

Found the nigger.

Thanks guys.

I'm on mobile now so it's hard to reply to each comment.

I know bottom tier will probably be unbearable after a while, I can agree on that.

But it's just that south gets so much hate from the media, which is what sparked my interest because usually the center of criticism must be the center of hidden agenda.

I hate liberals, and southern people seem so nice and approachable.
They kept the flag up for so long, immune to the modern bias and propaganda. I respect that and therefore I need to pay a visit over there.

Are good. play vidya. watch Sup Forums and Sup Forums. some are /fit/. others are Sup Forums.

Most you have to worry about is trickle down racism from parents.

so you like niggers that's cool

not so much that we get hate than we ate portrayed accurately with a spin. some of the most creative and forward thinking people have been southern raised, down home, DIY, comfy people. we love diversity within reason.

Niggers are good folk until you get them in a group.
Fix your degenerate culture you fuck

Croats are everything but insecure, friend.

Probably some 16yo trying to sound tough over the board, just ignore it.

We're cool, communicative, good companions but we're too racist, that's the truth.

Guarding your beautiful small land from turks and westerners made us that way. We've been scammed too many times and that's the reason we hate foreigners.

i'm fucking asian... and white

Literally as bad as niggers

Of those are the things you want to see go to Atl, take I-75 south for about 3-4 hours, stop at the town with the missile (no shit, can't miss it). There you will find what you seek

Then act like a man, I have respect for asians I don't even need to cite statistics for you on how our American Nigger culture is shit. You are good people, keep it that way.

your kids are assholes that's all i wanted to say

i say that to my white children. do think im assuming their gender or being racist? perhaps they should choose what race they feel that they are? fuck off.

Sorry you got bullied by a white of the lowest denominator. Want me to beat him up?

what?

southerners are also very easily buttblasted

Get fucked you disgusting pinko libshit. Look what being non-rednecks brought to your country.
Perhaps if you cucks were a little more redneck-ish, you wouldnt collect the scum of the earth on your soil, give them free everything and let them rape your daughters.

Rednecks may not have a-grade education. but they sure as fuck wouldnt let a million aliens flood their towns and let them fuck up everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Mid-GAbro here... if you see me with my fresh reich cut and my blood red New Balance jew kickers hollar at cha boi.

You are going to be disappointed then. That's a stereotype liberals cook up to feel good about themselves while prepping the bull. Inbreeding only existed in the most remote and isolated areas in the south.

nah inbreeding is pretty visible in the south

I live in west georgia rednecks are the best people OP

and you will continue to see the flag in the south.

southerners don't give a fuck about the government. they'll wear and fly that flag anywhere they please.

Dumb fuckers who believe the earth is 6,000 years old

i say 'hey boy'. do you* think im being oppressive or being racist because i talked to my children without asking the ethnic rights organization if it's alright?

ad hominy, corn flake.

they're nice people, a lot more friendly than other parts of the US.

Fuck, seeing all these comments I can't wait to go there.

It's like a whole other USA. The kind of USA I actually like.

Guns, beer, slutty women. What's not to like?

Then again, I don't know any rednecks. That's like, just my opinion man.

Rednecks know how to party, they're good with their hands and fixing things, can hunt and fish, and take care of their own. Based people, for the most part.

Hey boy. Also "people of color", whites are the real people of color because of the vast hair/eye colors we have.

Besides, black is not a color while white contains all the colors. We are diverse from birth :^)

Ooh, do you really want hepatitis c?
If she's fat you might get diabetes.

Oh yeah? Bet I know who would win a race war tomorrow?

"inbred" redneck west Virginian here. Redneck are poor whites (everyone is poor in WV) but the only meme that's true about them is that they over exaggerate and either work on cars, shoot guns, and/or build shit. Just poor handy men, farmers, and hunters who have been forgotten and like for it to be left that way.

Like kikes and Muslims then.

Been a southerner all my life, of you visit order a Sweet Tea everywhere you go and be amused at the wide variety presented to you as you hunt the best one down. That's about all there is to the south I'll tell you what.