DAILY REMINDER: If you are not in chronic physical pain, you have no excuse

Anyone who isnt in chronic pain and is still a loser, is beyond help.
This means you all. You dont have an excuse. I dont care how ugly or stupid you are, if you are pain free and cant make it in life then you deserve to die like pic related. You are dead weight, waiting to die so just die.

youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ

This was a public service announcement.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

t. jealous australian with chronic pain

I am in chronic pain and succeeding in life.
You need to stop being such a pussy
life hurts. Deal with it.

This. 3 knee surgeries and still going strong. Fucking hurts every day but I still keep going.

oh boy here we go again. Another worthless post from a worthless user. Let me guess, you are fat, alone, poor and ugly and stupid.
But you think I should read what you have to say.
Guess what: You fucked up. You fucked up yesterday when you decided not to kill yourself and you fucked up today when you made the same mistake again.

I'm in chronic pain and I'm doing well enough for myself.
Fell off a roof, fucked my back up nice and good, and also tore every ligament in my left leg

>chronic horrible chest pain
>doctors keep telling me it's just a really nasty gerd
>doesn't react at all to gerd medications.
>doctor don't know what it is
>tell me it's psychosomatic and just all in my head bro
>don't give a shit about me anymore
>just left to suffer with what feels like a constant knife stuck in my heart
Counting the days till death

my pain isnt that bad (well it can be, but not every day). I can actually fix it almost completely if i work out a lot.
But the doctors said the same thing to me: "oh it's just in ur head, there's nothing wrong with you".
Fuck em, they are idiots who read a bunch of paper and now they get to decide what is truth or lie. I dont think so.
I'm almost completely pain free today and life is fucking awesome all of a sudden. Fuck people

>tore every ligament in my left leg

I feel you bro. Enjoy your limp and constant stabbing pain every time the weather changes or for no apparent reason at all.

had something similar when i was drinking heavily and in really terrible physical shape. it all went away when i stopped drinking, got healthy and got my shit together. i did get a mri of my heart which put my mind at ease though

Did it leave some nifty scars at least?

How much weed do you smoke?

Bears are lousy predators. A Tiger would have killed that Deer inside 15 seconds.

neah m8,that bear is just incompetent

Been a virgin is chronic pain dumbass

Bears aren't predators they eat stuff like fish and berries. They have no predatory instinct so when they're starving and get ahold of a moose or deer or human they don't go for the kill they just start eating it alive.

Some, not as much as i used to. Really ups the pain though. Changes it from being painful to literally feeling like my insides are being pulled apart by sharp hooks, worst pain you can imagine.
Not always though, just if I take a big hit, I can smoke a joint and be fine but I rip a bong and I wanna kill myself

Im in chronic pain and can barely walk sometimes and a looser who hasnt done anything but max like 40 hours of work a month for 5 years since school but thats more to do with me not knowing what i want to do career wise during school and fucking it up and i still dont know. I dont think i have an excuse im just mentally retarded or something. right now i just lift drink smoke and shitpost. At least im getting muscles now i guess

Is there anything more pathetic then Australians

>When you hittin hard from the back and she start screaming

>wah im hurting

just develop an opiate addiction like the rest of us and move on

Yes. Canadians

Don't worry OP. I don't think about how much of a loser you are on a daily basis, despite your ability.

>tfw borderline alcoholic and depressed as fuck but somehow still doing well at life

rest of world > [POWER GAP] > australia > canada > [POWER GAP] > sweden=germany

Lol the white "people" in the background

" c-call somebody "

But l am, my back and shoulders hurt all the time

Looked like a adolescent cub, to be fair.