Fellow Australians, is she /ourgirl/?

Fellow Australians, is she /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-09/woman-ordered-to-pay-legal-costs-after-18c-racism-case/8108442
youtube.com/watch?v=h7y6iE0aB5s
9news.com.au/national/2016/12/09/14/11/pauline-hanson-calls-federal-police-over-rogue-one-nation-western-australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks like she'd glass ya

Sort of I'd rather someone a bit more intelligent like Cory Bernadi leading the nationalist movement but she is the best we got and a true blue Aussie who can connect with your average Aussie better than any lib or labor politician can.

Yes. Yes she is.

Need someone a bit more competent with the extreme views dialed back just slightly, by like 1 or 2 notches and then we're good/

nah. she's a racist

shes too moronic to be trusted with all of government, but the immigration is starting to get so bad im willing to sing the rest just to keep us white.

She's thick as shit, but gosh I love her

She'll have to do for now

Thought it was Conan O'Brien at first.

WTF! I thought Sup Forums was looking for a man.

I know Bernardi gets a lot of props in auspol threads

But despite him having decent views on things, how cucked can he be remaining part of such a shitty cuckservative party? If he had any principles he'd start his own party or join ON.

who the fuck is this nd give us a reason t make this our girl

She is 'fuck off we're full' personified

Nah she's an idiot

She sounds a lot dummer than she is. Her policies are generally pretty common sense.

do australian girl like japanese man?

This. Women do not belong in politics.

Didn't Dick Smith just throw in with One Nation? He's one of the only people in the world, let alone Australia sharp enough to realize that population growth is on track to destroy humanity.

She's an idiot but she looks like she's learning how to not look like a retard a bit better than she did last time around.

Yes

Dick is based

Unless you speak like an aussie you don't have a chance in hell.

We have plenty of Aussie born chinks for u, but blond Aussies wew lad, unlikely unless u go for 16 year old girls

She's a fucking retard, but, sadly, her policies are near fucking god-tier.

Yeah I just wish she could speak a bit better.
Immigration policies are spot on though
Pauline for PM

She straight up says islam is a problem and needs to be kept out of Australia

Name ONE (1) reason why we want it here.

She actually looks like a shitpost.

i do not speak english well but I study at university

my english teacher is from new zealand
i want australian girl friend with blond hair and big brest

there is beautiful australian girl at my university

i want to go to australia

FOWF

Pauline > Bernadi

what?

this.

we need a trump and supporting her destroys every chance of that happening

You haven't a fucking chance. Best you will get is some hipster slut with std's.

Fuck off we're full. Seriously those fucking chinese are everywhere and we can't take anymore.

Fuck off we're full

Ill be voting One Nation, They are our last hope.

Fuck off we're full

Hey it got him a senate seat

She has good ideas but is very inarticulate and uninspiring. We need someone who gives empassioned peeches like Hitler with a twist of Aussie lingo, whilst not being a dumb skinhead.

What's this Rob Culleton shit too, is he a plant designed to fracture the party or just a moron?

I think he's just a moron

Bob Katter seems to love him though

Until someone better comes along.

where do i meet?
i am not chinese person
i love australia and want to live in there

It doesn't matter if you're not Chinese
If you're not white , we're full

you come in these threads everytime nip

I appreciate the enthusiasm but you seem to have missed the point. What part of FULL confuses you? I don't care if there's a civil war in New Zealand, NOBODY should be allowed in. EVER. The population needs to go DOWN.

I think the aim of auspol should be to meme Dick Smith into becoming a One Nation senator at the next election

TRIGGERED NIGGERS BTFO

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-09/woman-ordered-to-pay-legal-costs-after-18c-racism-case/8108442

Where is that bitch going to get $100,000 from?

You read my mind. I already mentioned him once but he really needs to be THE focus of all Australian threads. I mention him to everyone I know. You can't go around talking about how you think Hanson's got some bright ideas but who's got a problem with Dick Smith? If any third party candidate could do some real good it's him.

taxpayers

I can't understand how he is so thirsty. Doesn't he have the easiest access to the best sex toys? Why can't he just jack it and move on with his life.

You mean (((Aboriginal Legal Assistance)))?

Tricky Dicky he's our pricky.

Imagine having the innate ability to read every VN ever published. Nips don't know how good they've got it.

yes

fuck off if you don't agree, she's been warning people of Boat niggers for 20 years

PAULINE FOR EMPRESS

Good thing about getting Dick on board is to give One Nation a more palatable image to normies

He might just be the momentum One Nation needs

her economy is just shutting down new business and pander to the old ones because muh jobs.

He's never seen uncensored puss.

This cunt knows what he's on about.

>where do i meet?
Hipster slut with STDs? Melbourne. They are all yours mate.

My god. This never occurred to me. No wonder everyone in that country is so miserable. Being a Japanese virgin is next-level suffering.

How much does it cost for a kangaroo punching tour over there Ausfails?

She will have to do until an intellectually serious nationalist movement emerges which can win seats. One Nation needs to maintain its momentum while at the same time recruiting candidates who don't come across as brain dead yobbos.

She looks mentally deficient enough, yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7y6iE0aB5s

whats the deal with the one nation Western Australia branch? i joined up 12th of last month. still haven't received anything.

Nobody could possibly be more /our guy/. Dick Smith is the embodiment of all the best parts of Australian Sup Forums.

"I love Dick."
Love this cheeky guy.

Ignoring the immigrants and foreigners in the ad.

It's a joke. And he shows their boat burning to shit in the background. I don't think the intention was to make the cause look good. If you haven't heard Smith is 100% against population growth so the idea of taking in large numbers of foreigners is anathema to him.

>shows their boat burning to shit in the background
Holy shit didn't notice that. But what about the woman at the end?

>tfw no qt Australian-born desi gf

Hopefully the steady shift to the right makes it acceptable for people to hold right wing views again. There are plenty of intelligent people who do, but they have lucrative careers and too much to lose in the current climate. Many of the people who loudly support and participate in right wing parties simply have fuck all to lose.

We have to hope that either One Nation et al. smashes political correctness to the point where right wing opinions don't harm your career and social life, or more likely shit gets so bad on the individual level that people have more to lose than just their careers and lefty friends.

>9news.com.au/national/2016/12/09/14/11/pauline-hanson-calls-federal-police-over-rogue-one-nation-western-australia

is this why my membership has stalled?

I think that Australia's immigration policy should ideally work like a boom-gate starting as soon as possible. Anybody in is in and is 100% Australian. Everyone else fuck off. The people who are here, no matter their ancestry or whatever else, need to be Australian-ified. Putting them in vegemite commercials like this and treating them like human beings is the right way to go about it. Everyone who's not in by the time Prime Minister Smith cracks down though, too bad.

Thats practical but since we're on Sup Forums i'll be honest and say I want Australia to be a white ethno-state with the exception of Aboriginals.

>((( C I V I C N A T I O N A L I S M )))

A few Indians/Chinese/T*rks/Iraqis/whatever else won't kill us. It's easy to forget just how big 90% or whatever of a population is. We aren't going anywhere. As long as we resist attempts at undermining Australia's assimilation power we'll be good. I remember a poster from Thailand or Malaysia or something once warning all countries that once you give a minority a tv station in their own language you're fucked. We aren't anywhere near that level yet. Australia's not going to stop feeling Australian. It'll just gain a few coloured spots. Nothing wrong with that. It'll keep us from becoming hopelessly inbred for a few more generations.

I don't know the meaning of this meme.

>Australia's not going to stop feeling Australian
Yes it will. I've visited many places and honestly thought it was like being in a foreign land. Plenty of places where are like Wheres Wally but instead it's Wheres the white fella or even Aboriginal.

This

Is it worth joining ON lads? Is being a member of a party still a thing?

Join if you live in Tas or WA because they need the numbers to register for state elections

no shes fucking baby boomer trash.

we need our own milo

I'm in qld m8e

Then probably no need

Though consider running in the state election

I get what you mean but give it time. When I go into Melbourne with my friends I like to start up a joke/game I call 'spot the Anglo.' The handful of Chinese cultural enclaves will eventually shrink down and assimilate if sane powers get into government. Under a Smith style plan they'd Australianify over a couple of generations. I admit though on the current path it seems more likely Chinese investors will just buy more and more shit until half of Melbourne resembles Box Hill.

>we need our own milo
delete this post and don't attempt to politics for at least one year

How do I became politician? Is it worth risking my sanity?

Become party member

Inquire at website

They are actively seeking new candidates

It would be easy

As for your second question, probably not

Fuck off rat. I'm going to derail this thread out of spite now.

No, she's /muhpensions/ and actually hates young people. She honestly believe the government keeps pensions and welfare tax income separate to the budget, that they put that money away for safe keeping.

See thats the thing. I'm not even talking about Melbourne. It's pretty much the same in and around most cities around the country. It's even the same in quite alot of suburbs that border near country.

Kill yourself.

2 fush and a scoop plz.

I maybe you live in Launceston or something... I've got some bad news for you, there are a fuck of a lot more than just a few Indians, Chinese etc in Australia.

Civic nationalism is capitulation. The antipodes are British, trying to separate Australian and Kiwi cultures from the British umbrella is a divide and conquer tactic which is the first step towards Brazil.

Integration/assimilation has failed for decades and it will continue to fail whatever shirty branding gets put on it. In the end they will shift the definition of Australian culture into a shit plastic all inclusive identity and force YOU to assimilate it unless you make a stand for ethnic nationalism.

Our local ONP member got 13.5% of votes last election, I don't think I could top that

Are you a good talker or handsome? Are you educated in a good field like Law or something? Have you read a book in the past year? Do people know who you are? Let alone trust you? Depends on a lot of stuff.

Milo is edgy scum who picks low hanging fruit and panders to losers and neckbeards.

If immigration is halted anglo-Australians more or less have to win through sheer numbers, though Lebs and the rest will make a sizeable impression on our country's future demographics (NOT SAYING THIS IS NECESSARILY A BAD THING ASIO AGENTS WHO ARE WATCHING THIS THREAD IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS A NEGATIVE STATEMENT THAT REALLY SAYS MORE ABOUT YOU THAN ME).

who will restart metal production?
who will get me center-fire bolt actions?
who will stop housing and energy hikes?
who will fix public transport?
who will support the farmers?

This. Otherwise I think it's an intentional shill.

Turnbull isn't a good talker or handsome.

Forget about the lower house

One Nation has its best chances at the upper house