If you're not an atheist you're a bluepilled faggot

If you're not an atheist you're a bluepilled faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11833542
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oIATudD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>Fear not hell, for if it exists, you shall find yourself in good company.

Brilliant. Thank our Dark Lord Satan that my eternal torture will also feature celebrity guest stars.

>You shall find yourself in good company

No you won't, you'll be pissed at all of them for deceiving you.

>You're in good company suffering among people who are wrong.
Saged and reported.

I wanna kill half the faggots on there

said the bluepilled faggot

Denying the nature of reality is the anti-thesis of redpill. Religious lunatics are bluepilled as fuck.

Islam is the true religion of god.

Debunk this Sup Forums

>Protip: You can't
Sad!

>when basing your morals from what society thinks is right is NOT the fucking bluepill

>that pic
>being an obnoxious Redditor means you're going to hell

atheism is a knee-jerk reaction to misinterpreted religious teachings
>if god exist then why do bad things happen
>checkmate theists XD

Image is based on an undefined notion of evil and therefore unprovable.
Hell is other people.
>Having to spend an eternity with these insufferable pseudointellectuals

by definition a true god is also the creator evil, why would he prevent it?

Well assuming this is classic hell chances are you're never going to see these lads whatsoever because you're too busy getting tortured
However if we're going to hypothesize that you're going to meet these people te author might be thinking of Dante's Inferno in the first ring of Hell, limbo where all humans who were not touched by God's light live due to being born before Christ, or never embracing Christ while still having many many human virtue, people such as Caesar, Thales, Socrates and other such souls that have let their lives be guided by their intellect. However since that is not enough to lead to salvation they are cast in this place where they can't feel the love of God and have an innate desire to see and meet God now that they know he exists.
However most people who read this shit on Goybook probably have a sub 120 IQ and are most likely degenerate ontop of not following Christ's teachings so most likely they won't find themselves in the Limbo but other rings.

He's able, but not willing.

You can't make moral judgements against god. Because morals come from god within theism. God is moral by definition.

Atheism has no rational basis for any moral absolutes.

There's your refutation.

Oh. That's good user. Excellently concise.

Jokes on you. The prospect of spending eternity with angelina jolie and that green day faggot made me accept Jesus into my heart instantly.

>Because morals come from god within theism.
This is not a meaningful statement. People already have their own moral intuitions and definitions, "burning a cat alive is cruel" is a natural sentiment, so what does it mean to say that those things come from God? Are you just saying God is responsible for those feelings people have? That's just giving God credit for something that already exists.

>Atheism has no rational basis for any moral absolutes
Atheist and theist (if they're being honest) morality is the same, they both come from innate moral intuitions, and moral judgments can be made against God on that basis. If God told you to burn cats alive he's be evil.

>tfw red pilled pagan
never thought I would see a god that actually does something in our physical reality

I wonder if kek wil awaken the other gods, I know Poseidon drowns rapefugees once in a while

>Atheism has no rational basis for any moral absolutes.

I remember a time before "I said it therefore its true unless u disprove it XD" was the main "argument" used by religious apologists.

Cry all you'd like about muh absolutes.. the one and only reason relativism exists is the failure of your kind of religious to demonstrate the existence of some supernatural moral code that transcends our human perspective.

All of your "arguments" are an attempts to end run around the aforementioned fact.

tl;dr godfags fall flat on their faces at proving their claims, therefore its everyone elses fault

based britbong

>tfw nobody acknowledges your post

i witness you italy

I thought every celebrity that isn't Clint Eastwood was burning in hell?

>This is not a meaningful statement. People already have their own moral intuitions and definitions, "burning a cat alive is cruel" is a natural sentiment, so what does it mean to say that those things come from God? Are you just saying God is responsible for those feelings people have? That's just giving God credit for something that already exists.

There are people who abuse animals and feel no remorse. There are cultures where this is acceptable. They don't feel bad about their actions. So who are you to say it's immoral?

You believe in cultural morality, which is a form of relativism. In their culture this behavior is fine, in yours it's cruel. Your morality basically boils down to tradition and social norms, which can change.

>Atheist and theist (if they're being honest) morality is the same, they both come from innate moral intuitions, and moral judgments can be made against God on that basis. If God told you to burn cats alive he's be evil.

No if we're truly being honest, and there is no god, there is no true right and wrong. Man's actions are as inconsequential as his very existence. And this is why atheism cannot have any prescriptive moral basis, because nothing about our existence is prescriptive in that worldview.

But with a higher power, who sets the standard of right and wrong (God IS the holy standard, anything less is sin), then our morals have an intelligent, prescriptive source. Our conduct matters.

Atheists have basically adopted judeo-christian morals without realizing it, then want to use that moral standard to judge God. It's incoherent.

he is able but not willing
why is that?
because if he did stop evil he would have to limit mankinds freedom,and that would be evil
on the other hand,by not stoping it he isnt doing anything evil himself,he is neutral

Life is a test of faith, Achmed. If you're as much of a moralless douchenozzle as most of the people in OP's pic then prepare to kiss Satan's fiery ass for all eternity.

thanks jew man

strawpoll.me/11833542
I'll do one of these again

What's Einstein doing in the picture? He was a pantheist.

I don't believe in cultural morality, don't put words into my mouth. Morality comes from human nature, which is subject to change, but mostly consistent. With the exception of psychopaths that don't feel anything people feel bad when they hurt innocent animals, for no reason. Even in cultures where this is considered normal, they suffer stress for doing so.

>

No if we're truly being honest, and there is no god, there is no true right and wrong. Man's actions are as inconsequential as his very existence. And this is why atheism cannot have any prescriptive moral basis, because nothing about our existence is prescriptive in that worldview.
You deny your own moral intuitions and then assert that my own don't exist despite me just explaining it you, lmao. Your were moral before you were christian, you adopted """"relativism"""" without even realizing it, your morality is based on emotion, not cold intellect, as is the case for most people.

>No if we're truly being honest, and there is no god, there is no true right and wrong. Man's actions are as inconsequential as his very existence
by the way, this is why all christians are nihilists. take god out of the equation and your bleak worldview rears its ugly head.

Religion is dumb, we should be allowed to as gay and degenerate as we want. Fuck the white race!

>believing in a magical being with no proof is redpilled
autistic fucks.

morals are completely based off on what was advantageous as a survival tactic and what survived natural selection
morals of people across cultures and different parts of worlds differ
morals based on rigid rules are wrong, true morals are based on inner feelings
there is right and wrong because you can empirically feel it when you're doing something right or wrong
if you ignore this feelings and derive what is wrong and right from what you believe to be right and wrong then you can rationalize almost everything as moral and good whilst ignoring what your true nature tells you
you can call that true nature god, that's why morals come from god as anything does, because god is by defintion the source of everything

He could easily stop evil without limiting free will. I can't fly does that mean I don't have free will? No, That's just not an ability I have. In the same way he could have made it so we don't have the ability to commit evil acts but still have free will, he is omnipotent after all. As we plainly do have the ability to be evil, he in some way must condone evil, thus immoral. Not to mention however you look at it he is the source of all evil.

There's no proof to either side. Only a pretentious fuckwit thinks muh science is the answer to all things unknown. The afterlife IS the unknown. Your precious science can't answer everything, and sometimes a deity is the only fathomable answer left.

We know there is no life after death cuz we know what we are made of, and we know that it isn't preserved when we die.

>i dont know
>therefore i believe in a magical being
fuck off retard.

Saying that morals and everything comes from God is just giving God credit for everything. I don't care why my nature is the way it is, I just know that hurting people on purpose feels wrong so I try to avoid it.

>I don't know
>Therefore there is nothing
You fuck off.

I disagree with that, but even if it were true, reincarnation still isn't off the table.

I mean why is the idea of a higher deity controlling us all and then after we've completed our mortal lives He decides what our eternal fates are depending on how good of mortals we were on Earth such an outlandish idea to you? The idea is comforting to many people whether it's true or not, and it gives them a reason to make something of themselves while they're still alive. To me it makes more sense than everything starting from nothing and ending in nothing.

And of course the "why are there still primates on this Earth" argument that atheists always backpedal on.

Yeah cause religion is such a redpill amirite? lmfao

Keep enjoying your fairytales. Le edgy etc

More like
>No evidence
>No evidence
Fuck you.

>I mean why is the idea of a higher deity controlling us all and then after we've completed our mortal lives He decides what our eternal fates are depending on how good of mortals we were on Earth such an outlandish idea to you?
It could be true but it sounds so made up that you can smell the bullshit. Why would the secret truth of the universe just so happen to be something that you like? Seems more likely that the truth is strange and incomprehensible tbqh.

This picture makes me want to find an Orthodox priest, ASAP.

Yes, there is no irrefutable evidence, to either side of this argument. And it's not worth worrying about while you're still alive. Humanity's greatest mystery just might never get solved by the living. Of course you don't know because you've never been dead.

I'm trying to point of the distinction between Man made morals in form of rigid rules which are superficial rules that exist on the rational level, and true morals that are based on inner knowing
you can say they come from god, you can say they come from mother nature, In Christianity they call it god
this is the reason why Jesus abolished the ten commandments, they might have been originally based on inner knowing but they became these rigged rules people followed almost mechanically and the connection with the inner, your true nature, god, was lost

Life is what you make it and whatnot.

It sounds made up because it's a ridiculous distortion and misinterpretation of the original teachings
it is basically made up

>mfw people argue about God's existence with philosophical justifications.

Leaving all that aside, how can people possibly follow any big Religion when they are based on ancient texts filled with stupid shit and contradictions.

Satan doesn't rule over Hell like some sort of Warner Bros cartoon devil.

Satan will burn forever and ever just like a regular pleb.

Misery loves company.

Congrats on being a dumbcunt.

I haven't read a bible in a very long time. I'd say almost 10 years.

Because only stupid people such as yourself, who haven't actually read a single book of the Bible, say that it is full of contradictions.

Congrats, you've been jew'd.

People who are too lazy to read deserve Hell.

Yes it is an obviously outlandish idea which reads like the fantasy it is and not only outlandish but morally deranged. And I couldn't care less if they derive comfort from it, I derive comfort from Hentai, doesn't speak to either the truth or the goodness of Hentai.

We can rule out reincarnation because the mind wouldn't be preserved. Not to mention there is no evidence that there is anybody/thing capable of doing the reconstruction.

What is this 'why are there still primates on earth' argument? Why wouldn't they be on earth? Have they developed space travel?

>'only stupid people such as yourself... say that [the Bible] is full of contradictions.'
>accusing anyone of being jew'd

Yes it is an obviously outlandish idea which reads like the fantasy it is and not only outlandish but morally deranged. And I couldn't care less if they derive comfort from it, I derive comfort from Hentai, doesn't speak to either the truth or the goodness of Hentai.

We can rule out reincarnation because the mind wouldn't be preserved. Not to mention there is no evidence that there is anybody/thing capable of doing the reconstruction.

What is this 'why are there still primates on earth' argument? Why wouldn't they be on earth? Did they developed space travel?

>Hell is a nice Salon where you can discuss humanities with the finest men of History, with a cup of tea and some gluten-free biscuits

I'm an atheist and I still laugh at the stupidity of this picture.

The hilariously ironic thing is that I was raised orthodox Jewish and I spent a huge amount of time learning what you call The Old Testament. So yeah, you should try reading it yourself sometimes.

If evolution is real, if we really developed from monkeys, why are they still here?

If you want to say I'm morally deranged because I don't want to live my life telling myself "eh, there's nothing at the end anyway, what's the point?" because that's the most garbage way to live, that's fine. But the fact of the matter is we dumbass humans don't know shit beyond the most trivial things.

Where's the "I don't really give a fuck" option?

>implying you don't need to be deported to japan if you enjoy any sort of anime related material

Wtf I want to go to hell now.

>If evolution is real, if we really developed from monkeys, why are they still here?

Because not every monkey evolved together at the same time into the same other monkey.

Just like not everybody develops cancer at the same age in the same part of the body.

... Because living things are unique and independant.

even if you did chances are it wouldn't help because you lack the proper context

hell is a state of self, heaven is the experience of no self, it's literally transcending your self, in Buddhism it's called nirvana
what you deem as your self (that is your ego) is not something rigid, it's a mental construct that constantly changes, it's constantly dying and getting reborn, reincarnating, when you reach enlightenment, your self dissolves and the cycle stops forever
conveniently enough Jordan Peterson talked about this topic on Joe Rogan's podcast just recently, around 2 hours in youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
I really like his explanation

You know they are a bunch of faggots when you see fucking Ricky Jervais that smug fat fuck in amongst them.

DEUS VULT NIGGERS!

Read it yourself you troll. The bible IS full of contradictions. If I'm not mistaken, god approves incest and Judas dies twice. But I guess I'm stupid and "jew'd." Stop blindly following a religion in attempt to validate your morality. You're just as stupid as the rest of us.

>I don't believe in cultural morality, don't put words into my mouth. Morality comes from human nature, which is subject to change, but mostly consistent. With the exception of psychopaths that don't feel anything people feel bad when they hurt innocent animals, for no reason. Even in cultures where this is considered normal, they suffer stress for doing so.

Ok, so your morality boils down to whatever feels good. And people who don't share your feelings are sociopaths. Or people who feel good about things you feel bad about are "evil" to you.

Do I need to explain how weak this is? And you do realize through social conditioning, people's "feelings" towards things can be reversed.

Human societies have done some atrocious shit throughout history. But I'm sure they felt alright about it at the time.

>You deny your own moral intuitions and then assert that my own don't exist despite me just explaining it you, lmao.

No I said all you have are feelings. And feelings don't matter. Feelings are how dumb animals reason.

>Your were moral before you were christian, you adopted """"relativism"""" without even realizing it, your morality is based on emotion, not cold intellect, as is the case for most people.

Sure, we all adopt the social norms of the society we grow up in. If human sacrifice was a norm, I doubt I would feel bad about it. By your standard, that makes it ok.

Mudslimes grow up in cultures which tell them abusing animals, women, and non-believers is ok. They don't feel bad. By your standard, these actions are moral. Because cultural relativism is supreme, right? How can you judge them?

The irony is many of them get their twisted views from their bloodthristy prophet and false god, and that's still a better basis than atheists, who adopt judeo-christian values and relabel it humanism.

Stay blue Pol stay blue

>If evolution is real, if we really developed from monkeys, why are they still here?

Why shouldn't there be? It's like saying, 'if iphone 7 devolped from iphone 6, why are there still iphone 6's around?

I'm not calling you morally dereanged though you might be, I'm calling the belief morally deranged. And death is what makes life valuable, because if there is little of it, it is more precious, econmics 101.

Because we devolped from 'monkeys' monkeys didn't change into us.

Oh I see

So what your saying is, once you truly understand everything about the universe, humanity, and everything around it, you reach enlightenment, and that's when you go to Heaven?

OMG THAT HOW BITCH FROM PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN????

If I get there before she does, I'm saving her a seat... on my lips.

Why shouldn't there be? It's like saying, 'if iphone 7 devolped from iphone 6, why are there still iphone 6's around?

I'm not calling you morally deranged though you might be, I'm calling the belief morally deranged. And death is what makes life valuable, because if there is little of it, it is more precious, economics 101.

I still try to figure out the comfort in "nothing after death". You have no conscience after you die, so you can't see, and you can't think, there is no more you. So it's not like "seeing black forever", because seeing is a part of thinking and you can't think when there's no more brain activity, and no more you.

Sup Forums, is it possible to reconcile atheism with anti-bolshevikism?

Hello atheists. What would you consider to be your religious dogma ?

>evidence you're wrong

>by the way, this is why all christians are nihilists. take god out of the equation and your bleak worldview rears its ugly head.

Take god out of the equation and then you have atheism. The truth is if there is no god, and humans are nothing more than some cosmic accident, then there is no purpose to anything. Which makes the whole idea of "right and wrong" illogical.

Atheism is fundamentally nihilistic. And that's on red pill many atheists refuse to swallow.

retard here:
why are there still monkeys? I get that we evolved from different evolutionary pressures from different environments over time, but... wouldn't the changing climates, different species, all that shit over several million years mean that the monkeys that stayed in the trees should have changed as well?

Side note, senpaitachi:

I'm an atheist, but I'm thinking of pursuing a Christian waifu. I like traditional Christian values, and I don't require someone to be on the same theology as I am.

Does anyone have experience with this?

(who am I kidding... the only waifus anyone here's had are those sewn onto pillow covers)

We are not babies we don't need 'comforting'

I have no neighbours so life is easier.

It seems satanism is compatible with capitalism, both based on egoism. If greed is good Christianity brings you down which visibly happens.

Look at all those poor Cuckians lol

a good man with a good awesome heart that travel around the world feeding the poor childrin

wtf I wanna go to heaven now

basically enlightenment is the heaven,
but we are not talking about intellectual knowledge
Inner knowledge, you currently identify with your ego, that's who you "know" you are
but once you realize that that ego is only illusion a mere mental construct, it dissolves
you then experience what is called divine love because you're accepting everything that is without resistance, you still have desires and fears but you no longer identify with them
since your ego is gone you become all of reality, buddhist call it becoming one with everything, you no longer feel that there is some boundary between who you are and the rest of the universe, the concept of dying doesn't make any sense as well at that point because you're not identified with your body nor your mind
here is a good talk that explains it much better youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oIATudD4

>And this is why atheism cannot have any prescriptive moral basis,
Wrong, we have an innate propensity to compassion as it is the basis of any functionnal society. Therefore individuals born without compassion are excluded from society and flushed out by natural selection.

You can have a moral by just rationally thinking about what's best for society and the future of your children. But it requires intelligence, something that not everybody has so I understand that some people prefer justifying their moral with the belief of a god.

Nice collection of (((atheists))) in that pic, OP.

Before Christianity there was no morals as morals come from God.

If there is no God, then where did morals come from?

Check and mate.

>If there is no God, then where did morals come from?
Is this what you believerfags really think god is all about ? I mean, I get people saying that god created the basic physic laws of the universe and the rest, including our existence, is just a mere product of those laws.

But thinking that somehow the innate need for "justice" and "compassion" that says to one particular species on a tiny planet in the shithole of the universe to not burn kitten alive is due to the very same entity that created this universe is just completely retarded.

OK. To go from one species to another requires a group of one species slitting off and becoming isolated from that group who then evolve differently because of different environmental pressures in their new location which then prevent interbreeding if ever reintroduced. Thus a new species is born, but the old one remains, it is a branch not a ladder.

Over time environments change and organism's very slowly adapt to these changes or they die.

'monkeys' are still here because they have successfully adapted to their environment over time and thus didn't die. We are here because we split off from our common ancestor and also didn't die.

well yeah, but... shouldn't random mutations, ice ages, all that shit added up cause the monkeys that stayed in the trees to become something else, even slightly?

Malevolence. There's no way around it. How does it feel to worship a psychopath of a god? The only ''truth'' that comes from religion is that it is made to control the masses.

Evolution 101 : men didn't evolve from monkeys. Or at least modern monkey. You will never read in any serious article such a thing. Rather, modern monkeys and humans happen to have a common ancestor, which doesn't exist anymore.