So what exactly is the difference between a white NEET and a welfare-leeching nigger?

So what exactly is the difference between a white NEET and a welfare-leeching nigger?

Skincolour?

IQ and piggy backing off family instead of the tax payer.

>being a financial drain on your family

What good does IQ do if it has no practical use in the real world because you are jerking off 24/7 while watching animu and playing vidya

it's an arbitrary number that keeps them warm at night, the rallying cry of the impoverished racist white man whose only solace is that he's not African American

NEETs are a drain on their family

Niggers don't have families

Pretty much

I'm a neet but i have six figures worth of investments to live off of and no welfare. That's the difference.

Also praise the god emperor. I've made up all my expenses over the last year in the last few weeks due to his wise business friendly policies.

physical violence for no reason and lack of empathy. only nogs do that.

at least welfare leeching niggers move out of their parent's house

ITT: buttblasted wagecucks

That's an arbitrary thing to judge niggers vs white NEETs by.
You must be a nigger yourself.

NEETs are honorary niggers

so you can compare them

NEETs don't reproduce

The white descends from the line of people who created said mechanisms to help themselves. Not worthless niggers who contributed fuck all to anything

Intelligence.

Niggers usually have never even tried working or going to college or even fucking graduating high school.

Most white NEETs have at least tried at life. That's the thing if you tell the welfare people that you fucking tried and you're still a wagecuck they have way more sympathy than Shaniqua who can't even get her GED and chimps out at them.

NEETs are also not having multiple children so we are actually much less of a burden on the system. Much less.

Imagine the left side as the only skills I'm honing are in video games and the only thing I'm fucking is my hand.

You asked a question, and intelligence is the answer. That doesn't mean the white neets aren't lazy fucks that need to stop sponging off their parents. If just means they are more intelligent, on average, than the "welfare-leeching nigger".

>tee spoon

I'm a neet weab hikki but unlike niggers I'm actually a net positive to my race as I spread redpilled information on the Internet

goddamn good one

>Matireals
>Mesuaring
>mesuring
>bouble
>cookind
>toil

Etc. etc.

That's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is, many NEETs are (at least partially) supported by their families, nignogs are supported by everybody's families.

22 break them up get 44 rocks at 10 bucks stupid nigger paid 1000$ for the ounce and will make 440$ yep sounds about right

the main difference is that NEETs are largely only harmful to the economy of their family, they are not in the streets commiting crimes

It's also implied that if you're white you will one day get off of neetbux.

Niggers only know the welfare system. They have no intention of doing anything other than figuring out the system.

I mean the people that work there can tell who is actually genuine and who is like a 5th generation nigger that's parents, grandparents, great-grand parents, etc have been on it.

Don't do this, it erases your hard drive.

Black exploding population and not caring about who they seed and where children pop out is one of major reasons shit like McDonalds and welfare even exists, also black people mostly eat that garbage. It's not common sense in USA that if you eat garbage food that you are cool, because white women fuck niggers. If black people didn't exist we would have utopia and such garbage food/jobs wouldn't even exist. It's only due to Jewish capitalists and nigger customers that they create those big corporations of garbage food and don't instead work in home-made factories with fresh home-made food, where such humiliation doesn't exists.

no it doesn't. it makes chlorine gas.

The NEETs produce beautifully argued philosophy and culture.

Niggers rape kids and shoot themselves.

Uhhh I think your stretching a bit but yeah one is a group of savages the other is the complete opposite.

I'm not stretching it. White NEETs are philosopher kings of the free world shaping reality and politico with their discourse.

This.

NEETs aren't dangerous. You rarely even meet them in the real world.

White NEETS leech off their parents

With niggers having the higher IQ, of course.

White NEETs also typically know their fathers, too!

test

LMAO I love these threads, I would rather die than become like one of these miserable wagecucks.

>tfw I got a job at the grocery store
feels good actually, I'm not paying a single cent for college because of my scholarships and I'm not paying a single cent on any insurance because my parents still support me there. I only work to have some spending money for my interest and even then I still browse Sup Forums on my phone most of the time. Am I still a wage cuck though?

NEETs do not commit crime.
There also aren't as many of them.

Who here /selfemployed/? I make more money than most of my wagecuck friends, have way more free time and don't have to put up with an asshole boss. We truly are the masterrace.

I'm a black guy who hasn't seriously worked in over a year. However, i'm a virgin, have no friends, never committed a crime, and leech of my parents. I also have 2 year degree in CS, i was going for my bachelors but I dropped out after my first year due to my social anxiety issues which has plagued me my entire life. So am I neet or a nigger?

You're a piece of shit. Take that as you will.

"Social anxieties" is NEETspeak for "I'm a lazy fuck", whereas a nigger would say "the white man is keepin' me down!"
So I guess that means NEET.

Nneet

One is a leech, the other is a leech that is an EXTRA.

If this thought didn't already cross your mind, then you must be some kind of a liberal who thinks a random Somali has equal rights to a land as someone who's ancestors lived there for generations.

For Americans niggers are their ancestors and have lived there for generations.

Well, in that case I suppose the next step below are the ones committing crimes and having illegitimate children. Typically NEETs don't do either of those.