CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ecowatch.com/google-earth-climate-change-2120502683.html

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-reservoir-too-full-el-nino-20160325-story.html
youtu.be/ROmKjgocxgY?list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN
ecowatch.com/google-earth-climate-change-2120502683.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rq9favoJUU&list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=8kmfu0_gnWw&index=21&list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN
youtube.com/watch?v=_R-JKPmJqLY&list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=8BAEUht9F8s
abc10.com/news/local/california/oroville-dam-releasing-water-over-spillway-for-first-time-in-five-years/101137863
youtube.com/watch?v=YBz_7qTNCQE
youtube.com/watch?v=MLCfF7BLii4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level_rise
youtu.be/vVrlv1bvrHk?list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>like this drought was caused by global warming

>climate change is all manmade

sure kid.

>be white nationalist
>care for tradition, homeland, nation, family and try anything to defend them
>don't care for nature, the foundation for EVERYTHING

is Sup Forums dumb?

>posting shit before even having time to watch the video

didn't that reservoir fill up this spring?
pretty sure it did.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-reservoir-too-full-el-nino-20160325-story.html

I'm not watching that shit faggot.

History is riddled with stories of droughts and how millions of people starved because they hadn't had a good crop in 5 years

>youtu.be/ROmKjgocxgY?list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN

yes you are, faggot

I'm pretty sure that's a man made lake anyways. It was supposed to be land but they tore up the land and created a lake

>Liberals literally think they can control the weather

You are a complete diluted fuck

climate change is real but this is a poor argument. i guess the simple minded need pretty pictures to have straightforward concepts explained to them.

Still not going to watch that.

>ecowatch.com/google-earth-climate-change-2120502683.html
>Goy, look only on proofs that prove my narrative

>NONONO GOY DON'T WATCH THESE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rq9favoJUU&list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=8kmfu0_gnWw&index=21&list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN
youtube.com/watch?v=_R-JKPmJqLY&list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=8BAEUht9F8s

Is that California? They have a drought because of the population growth increasing the use of water for their faggot lawns and golf courses.

It doesn't happen in places with similar climates.

>ooga booga ppl are guilty of everything

all people in the world, the jew, the generic white man, the nigger, can agree that self-hating trash is the worst and not even biological life form

>droughts never happens

>Climate change is when rivers or lakes dry up and it's the complete fault of man
>California is the biggest eco friendly state and jump and every chance they get to stop the carbon emissions
>California is currently having a drought
>Only state in US with a drought

Hmmm...

Denial at its finest.

>what is climate change

here's that same lake in 2016

abc10.com/news/local/california/oroville-dam-releasing-water-over-spillway-for-first-time-in-five-years/101137863

Drought is fake

move on

So anything not a proof a climate change? Just wondering?

Tornadoes - proof of climate change
Storms - we never had those kinds of storms, OMG proof climate change
Drying Rivers - omg proof of climate change
Floodings - omg proof of climate change
Forest Fires - omg proof of climate change

Seems like an un-falsifiable hypothesis (kinda like a religion) to me, just sayin'

>Global warming is localised to individual states
>Global

Wow, imagine that different parts of the world are affected differently by climate change! So you're telling me it actually is a Jewish conspiracy? Thanks guy!

I find all of this highly retarded

>water goes away
>PROOF CLIMATE CHANGE EXISTS!

>water increases
>CLIMATE CHANGE ADVOCATES BTFO

What the fuck does water have to do with the whole thing to begin with

And we all know the best way to fight it is to intoduce a new tax that everyone has to pay.Let's call it carbon tax goy

what about people who are skeptical about the proposed solution
not that water shortages in California in OP's pic have anything to do with greenhouse gas emissions

>TRUMP BTFO
>BTFO IT'S ALL OVER
>Sup Forums COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO
>600 replies
>every time

>weather is climate

god, Sup Forums is retarded

sure thing

no you are wrong

>water goes away

>water increases

No, the drought is literally fake. All the reservoirs here are full. Its a fucking lie and a scam. The people here are litterally too lazy and too stupid to go down the road and look at their closest lake

So how do you propose we fix this issue? I mean you are the expert right?

refute this conservatards

T-t-thats climate change too go..guy. just invest in some Green Energy™ products and save our planet :^)

>local weather and droughts are proof of global warming

False

The continuous rising ocean temperatures since the 1930s on the other hand are actually concrete evidence of global climate change. And the global average temperature spikes that coincide with times of great turmoil and burning of fossil fuels are strong evidence that this temperature changes is predominantly man made

So while OP is an idioto at least he isn't as big an idiot as climate change deniers

wtf I hate climate change now

>Dead sea

try the aral sea

youtube.com/watch?v=YBz_7qTNCQE

>indiatimes
Lugenpresse

Rainy season vs dry season in India

So it is un-falsifiable? Good to know - at least now I know how to vote.

Also you're the retard that posted 14 year time-lapse....

Claiming that hurricanes are getting worse due to climate change is a fucking lie. In fact, since that idea was considered fact, hurricanes have been less severe, and now they're showing severity of hurricanes by dollar amount of damage done (inflation will always make it seem worse) and now they're considering changing the way they measure hurricanes to make it seem more severe too

Well, to be fair, the climate HAS changed.

>shows the extent of damage man has done

FUCK STOP HATING YOUR OWN RACE YOU FUCKING LIBERAL BASTARDS

IF THE EARTH DOESN'T LIKE IT IT SHOULD LEAVE

your point?

Wow, imagine that climate change isn't per se bad, because it doesn't affect all parts of the world in a bad way.

>climate change is totally manmade, it was always constant, continents aren't in a steady drift, sun activity is constant, ice age 10000 ago never happened, and the year without summer never happened too
>it's all you fault, bad goy!

I don't see what point they're trying to make about deforestation people plant trees back as soon as they cut them down and if you're that desperate to use less resources you should allow for natural population decline rather than allowing mass migration to cover the holes

>there was little rain this year
>OH MY FUCKING GOD THE EARTH IS CHANGING
>goy you better limit your country's production and buy my extra expensive environmentally freindly products

And we've sped it up at an unprecedented rate to the point where nature can't adapt
webm related

ice age 10000 years ago happened and it was because of white males

you know that's a drought caused by the depletion of aquifers and shit, right?

>muh droughts
California has shortage of water because they consume shittons of it. It's a state which water sources can't sustain its gigantic population hence the droughts. Similar thing happens with Lake Mead because of Las Vegas - it shrank in the last decades and it wasn't because muh meme change but because Vegas grew too much.

>So how do you propose we fix this issue? I mean you are the expert right?

Wait a second.
I thought the water level was supposed to rise not drop.
Climatecucks BTFO

Here's a pic of another body of water expanding
youtube.com/watch?v=MLCfF7BLii4

OMG TOTAL PROOF GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!

>Literally this retarded, fuck public education seriously.

In the oceans you moron, Miami will be underwater in 30 years, I wish I could track you down in 30 years and see what you think then

Commiefornia here, OP's pic happened because liberals tried to save some stupid fucking parasite fish by draining our fresh water into the ocean.

HOLY SHIT GUYS

IT'S ALMOST AS IF

>>>STUFF

>Climate changes drastically and gets harder to predict than ever
>It's probably not human's fault so let's stop looking into it and do nothing

I hope this kills the cuckservative eventually

With our rising populations? It'll kill the species, not just one side of it.

As it stands now this place will be brazil or wetback tier soon. Better to pollute as much as I can.

Go look at the 2016 pictures of that. It's full. It's so full infact, that they had to let water out this year

At an unprecedented rate coincidentally happening as the industrial revolution starts and especially in the last ten years when people started throwing away their iPhones every six months?

webm related, conservatives are retarded on this issue

Why not assume it's real and do something about it JUST IN CASE

Temperatures are rising higher and faster than athe any point in earth's history since the Permian Extinction.

The natural ebb and flow of global temperature has never, in the history of the planet, changed so fast. Any time temperature has fluctuated this rapidly there has been some outside cause. In this case we are the cause and while I know driving your car is convenient I think keeping your children's children's children alive and on a healthy planet is more important than the 20 min you lose riding a bike instead.

Please, I know being a contrarian is fun, but for the sake of humanity don't be a fucking idiot

So if sea levels were rising, than that would disprove your religion?

Literally the first sentence: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level_rise
"Sea level rise has been estimated to be on average between +2.6 millimetres (0.10 in) and 2.9 millimetres (0.11 in) per year ± 0.4 millimetres (0.016 in) since 1993[3] "

NOOOOOOO, OF COURSE NOT, don't be silly that's not how dogma/cults works
Sea levels fall - proof of climate change
Sea levels rise - proof of climate change
Sea levels stay the same - it's a pause, climate change will happen in 20-30 years

>Literally a member of a cult.

I was sceptical about climate change but if you're trying to make a point that it's real you have done a terrible job and if CNN, for example, had have used the information you have provided to push the climate change "is real guys" narrative I'd be absolutely convinced it's bullshit.

We had pretty good rainfall and snowcaps in 2016. However we are still draining water into the ocean.

>100 years is a good representation of a trend

>let's just kill our entire energy industry JUST IN CASE :^)

Ice age's happened. Study the sun you stupid niggers.

>youtu.be/vVrlv1bvrHk?list=PLWw80tqUZ5J_T8EKLKEWYd_NcFPiq9zTN

"climate change is a concept invented by China to make US businesses less competitive"

This is retarted. I live right by the similkameen river by the USA border that feeds this resivoir. The lake is man made and feeds a hydro electric dam. The levels will drop if they are running more water through to produce power. The river is small and the whole area is the northern part of the desert. The whole drainage basin is in manning park and the okanagan river system. I see these rivers every day and there has been no remarkable changes in flow levels since I moved into the area in 1995. In fact the climate has become cooler and a little more wet than when I had moved here.
This hysteria is like someone filling their bathtub and then having a panic attack when it gets drained out of fear of the disappearing water supply

Who fucking cares, earth will get a bit warmer, plants start growing faster, nature balances itself, stop micromanaging it like a tard. I'm gonna keep driving in my car everywhere.

>At an unprecedented rate coincidentally happening as the industrial revolution starts and especially in the last ten years when people started throwing away their iPhones every six months?

Well i'm glad you can afford that. Go ahead and pay your Carbon tax to your cult leader Al Gore, however 99.99% of the rest of the world, can't afford a new iphone every six months and are severely affected by your retarded energy policies (since people in poor countries, actually care when their electricity bill goes up).

Classic Sup Forums.

Can someone here explain how it's possible for water to exit a closed system?

>building shit around a river and using the water is a sign of climate change caused by co2 :^)

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS HAPPENING THE POLE IS MELTING! WE'LL ALL DROWN BY 2020!

>LOOK AT THIS PICTURE HOW CLIMATE CHANGE DRIED OUT THE RIVER, CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS BTFO

nature adapting? its the other way around you spearchucking sandnigger. the planet doesnt give a fuck about you and it sure as fuck doesnt adapt to your needs.

I thought manmade change was suppose to cause the sea levels to rise?

100 years is actually an excellent representation of a trend

in the past when we had global temperature shifts they occurred over thousands of years and rose and fell around maybe 2-6 degrees globally

we have made that jump in less than 100
so there is some pattern
some trend
and something is causing global temperatures to spike
something that seemed to have started around 1930 and has gotten progressively worse since

gee I wonder what it could possibly be

Did you see his flag ?

We're draining water into the ocean to appease environmentalists. There wouldnt be a water problem otherwise. In socal, literally all the reservoirs around me are filled to the brim

Go back to /leftypol/, cuck. Leftists like you don't even want to discuss the impact immigration and third-world overpopulation is having on the environment.

>killing energy industry
No, it's just telling coal industry to get fucked and invest in Elon Musk since he's the only billionaire that has figured out that you can make billions without being a huge fucking asshole that destroys the planet

>average person can't afford an iphone every six months
That is why T-Mobile and Verizon have created programs SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE

Have you ever heard of JUMP? You can get a new phone like every 8 months or something. Do you know what goes into a phone? That's an insane amount of waste and it's only going to get worse when we get 8/9 billion people on the planet in our lifetimes

I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the fish in the ocean that are dying because it's too toxic down there to live down there

it's assumed that, it evaporated in to the atmosphere.... oh wait water vapor has an even stronger green house effect than C02, meaning higher temperature....and more evaporated water.... and on and on and on, oh wait all the water in the world didn't rapidly enter the atmosphere permanently and make us in to venus....

hmmm something seems wrong with our current model :^)

The water we have on earth is the same as the dinosaurs drank. It just collects in the ocean, evaporates and blows inland, condenses and falls as rain. It then makes its way back down to the ocean and repeats the cycle for ever

By making it into an open system i.e. open the sluice gate.

>india times
>2011 flood on left
>photoshoped on right
>s-see guys c-climate change is real
>please invest in my solar power advisory firm

leftists are entering a new and unusual dimension of ass pain, that's all I see

SO HOW DO YOU PROPOSE WE FIX THIS PROBLEM?! I MEAN YOU ARE THE EXPERT RIGHT?!

fix what problem?

Norcal here, give us back our water you water stealing faggots!

>Temperatures are rising higher and faster than athe any point in earth's history since the Permian Extinction.

So temperatures are rising faster (not are higher, they are not, but are just rising faster) than anytime since the last 5% of the earth's lifespan. Can't be the alarmist when you represent the facts honestly, huh?

Oh that is by the way if we believe the historical data you are pointing to is accurate *cough cough climategate*

>earth will get a little warmer

yes

>plants will grow a little faster

no
plants will most likely die when the changes become more and more drastic. funnily enough Plants are actually the base of this thing called the food chain. Things eat plants and then things eat the things that eat plants and so on and so forth. Interestingly enough we are actually a part of this chain

a great way to think of it is imagine this chain is hanging from a ceiling and the floor beneath it is made of lava. Now suppose one link in the chain dies off and just ceases to exist

what happens to all the links that come after it?
where do you think we are on this chain?
do we depend n these plants for anything?
god I sure hope we don't
I don't wana be the first to hit the lava

Stop CO2 emissions, use clean energy, or an hero

No, that's false. Ice cores don't have little thermometers in them to tell the temperature. They can only tell you concentrations of co2 in the atmosphere. Its an unbelivably inaccurate way to take a temperature measurement that needs to be accurate down to tenths of a degree. and you're retarded if you think that taking an ice core will give you an accurate temperature from 100,000 years ago as accurately as our thermometers today.

Get real

>the electric car is clean meme, implying that electricity doesn't come from coal and gas plants,
>implying that wind and solar are viable economical, or have any major impact on emissions due to shitty battery technology, unreliability, and the fact that solar panels create a large amount of toxic waste during production
>implying you know anything about the subject