Berlin 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=x-d_EH8hgPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsKzGU5itdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I GET KNOCKED DOWN

don't be an Islamophobia

Shut up
That vertical rotisserie is one of the things the Middle East did right. The spiced meat mixed with the vegetables and dressing is amazing

>That vertical rotisserie is one of the things the Middle East did righ
Kebab was invented in germany.

honestly kebab is really fucking good

I no longer have any use for mudslimes. Germany, come over and make kebab shops.

What is the actual story here? Were they refugees or turks? They look like they could just be ugly poor white people desu.

>t. abdul

Where did that bottle on the stairs come from?
I'm too drunk to tell.

>Willing to sell out a nation's future for "muh ethnic cuisine"

Its not that hard to buy a cookbook and train native born cooks how to cook Middle Eastern food. America has the same problems with Amerifats thinking they have to import a third of Mexico in order to get Mexican food.

Eastern European

HE'S NOT A MUSLIM. ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO IS HARAM

WTF IS THAT SHIT!?!
So this is what you cucks actually eat?!

That picture is cleary gyros, not kebab.

they don't like real germans thats for sure. Slav or turk.

>Amerifats thinking they have to import a third of Mexico in order to get Mexican food.
Thhat's because you always end up doing retarded shit like adding BBQ or other shit to the recipe.

Anyways, tacos al pastor is patrician taste, also very haram.

yes
its the only way to become an amerifat in sweden

*look like

Damn Germany really is fucked. Even here in Chicago, murder-capital, USA, we don't have shit like this happen.

Syrian Refugees

of course leftists media blur the faces

Sneaky bait there asshole but I choose to believe you know what kebab really is.

this happend already 6 weeks ago, but just now they release the video...

>Switzerland, always based!

But at least he has a job.

whats the fucking difference?

>American education

Yo it honestly looks good as fuck.

Honestly, Dorner kabab is the best thing the Krauts got going cullinary-wise.

>Not liking tacos de trompo

Fucking Anglocucks, I swear to god

>de Trumpo

adios, Amigo.

????

Such a long fall from hit her. Atleast Islam will fix Germany.

Medpack...why?

>implying a wall would keep us out

Last time you underestimated a Mexican he ended up taking his whole army to Utah

>mexicans invading with an actual army
>reason to deploy
holy shit please do it. we could finally clean up your whole country of the cartels and end the immigration issue permanently.

BUT I GET BACK UP AGAIN!

>kebab

Which kind are you talking about? The type that explodes in airports or the type that explodes in your colon?

HE SINGS THE SONG THAT REMINDS HIM OF THE GOOD TIMES

Last time you couldn't do shit, Pancho's army was running wild in your territory and the American government was desperate, their whole power couldn't do anything and Villa always outmaneuver your military, his actions were such, than when he died the american government took his skull to skull and bones and it's still there as a trophy

DELET DIS

They actually did in texas it's a chain called "verts - mediterranean food"

Well not kebap (meat) itself but rather putting kebap inside of bread and eating it like a burger was an invention by a turkish guy from berlin

>Berlin
give it back to Soviets
youtube.com/watch?v=SsKzGU5itdg

typical gypsy behavior desu

I feel not bad about this picture.
The only good thing the turks brought to germany was kebab, which lead to the döner, which is one of the most loved food in germany.

And roaches, which work at such a place are trying to integrate into our society, most of them speak our language, they work, pay taxes and beat the living shit out of their family members if they get criminal (my experience with kebab roaches)

Thats the best theyve ever gotten and compared to the shit we let into our country... i dont mind them at all.

At least they do not rape, steal, insult or rely on our tax money.

Fucking Nazis.

My life has been so much better since im /leftypol/. You should try it.

That's what those people do to their own sisters and mothers and now they want to do it to everyone else's women.

t. landsforræder

THE NOTORIOUS ALTRIGHT

>roaches, which work at such a place are trying to integrate
Yeah, Kebab stores aren't honeypots to grooming young girls.

where the fuck is this bottle coming from which gets picked up by the guy at the end

Fuck off mountain Jew. We are better off being diverde than you'll ever will be in your shithole.

those are sliced arab cocks covered with african semen sauce, national western european cuisine

VERY aryan german women getting redpilled at incredible hihg speed

I... is there more of this?

no fuck off

quality post, medpack

pissing the night away