Christmas

What are you doing for the upcoming Christmas, Sup Forums? Anything special you'd discuss on the Christmas table? Any interesting stories from previous Christmas' tables?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YLwTJMyoB8
youtu.be/3YLwTJMyoB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Going to be close enough to my parents place that I can spend the holidays with them. I know both of them enjoy it very much since I have been living in another province for a while.

>nothing new has happened with our made up conspiracy
>let's devote and entire board on Sup Forums to discussing fucking nothing

nothing, same as every month. feels good

hello are you enjoying my invention

God, I fucking hate you conspiracy nut faggots.
There is no damn evidence for your retarded child-trafficking conspiracy

Nothing. I have no family no friends. I will be on Sup Forums on Christmas because I have no one else to talk to.

I find that very hard to believe

:*(

tfw no great war to give your life to

I'm going to fetch the old recordings from before they removed the Jew and the black doll because of muh racism.

The Red balls on the christmas tree symbolize Yew berries, a tree sacred to your European ancestors. Its wood made the best weapons.

About 10 christmases ago, my uncle got too drunk and fell through a glass coffee table. I remember at first everyone was shocked, eyes open wide, mouths hanging open. Wasn't too big of a deal, a few cuts and some blood. He kept sipping his drink until the medics got there. We have a laugh about it now.

i believe in traditions
So suicide

Varg LARPers get out

daily reminder that the christmas table is made for redpilling

hahhahah snälla

God jul, anån

I didn't have a great relationship with my father most of my life, until a few years ago when my wife and I gave him a grand daughter.
I wanted to mend the gap between us and together we decorated my house, he loved coming here as it has a huge tree filled garden and he would enjoy sitting in the front porch drinking tea and watching the world
More and more time we'd spend together and I started to truly learn about the man he was and I have nothing but respect for him, how his strictness towards me growing up was out of parental duty and wanting the best for me.
Last Christmas my parents weren't going to come over, but I insisted last minute as things were going so well.

My wife cooked a huge meal and my father played with my daughter and her new train set, he would try to put more and more trains on and my daughter would try to take them off, it was silly but he was in stitches.

Two weeks later he was in hospital, he died February 19th. His birthday is December 25th

Gonna spend it with my brother who I didn't see for 3 years

Hopefully I'll get that internship at a cyber security company and I'll work my ass off to make my intent to work for them visible so the senpai there would notice me!

But also celebrate the birth of Christ and the new years and Trump's winning with my family.

F

>What are you doing for the upcoming Christmas, Sup Forums?
Having the Christmas dinner with my family at 3 or 4 pm so everyone can leave early and celebrate elsewhere while I play some videogames until I get bored and fall asleep

10/10 body

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Meet the kids and give them their presents, go home and drown all the worries with booze. A stabbing / chainsaw murder is a possibility too if I decide to drink anything over 30% and the rage gene decides to activate itself.

Usual finnish xmas, fun times.

You mean fat.

low test faggot

Spending it with family like a good goy

I'm going to New York on the 26th :)

low test detected
prepare to be destroyed

>Maritza
Great taste m8

hehehe tusen takk lille homo hihihi

Continue celebrating Christmas

No problem snow man

Some dope Kennedy family type shit op. its gonna be good. Lots of snow if you know what i mean

Eat heaps drink heaps pass out around 9pm. Take a massive shit in the morning.

Looking forward to the ham and prawns. Enjoy freezing your nuts off northern hemisphere fags. It's usually 25-30c here so perfect weather for drinking lots of beer.

WOW
I want to get myself a busty Mexican latina now

-13c here right now. Pretty comfy Christmas weather. Perfect for drinking lots of beer inside.

Will an Allauh Akbah boom boom thingy happen in Germany?

But what if you have to drop a fart? Your houses must stink like fart.

>sven having high test
>sven actually being able on destroying any one
>mfw
Sven... give it up all ready.

F

The piss jugs drown out the smell of the farts

>Anything special you'd discuss on the Christmas table?
Just pointless shit. No politics, I don't need that shit to poison the one time of the year I get to see my family.
Also I'm going to play with my niece a whole bunch. Really looking forward to that, it's always very comfy.

This gives me such a feeling of overwhelming lust, I NEED THIS

I'm working twelve hour shifts on the 24th and 25th. And on the 31st and the 1st.

I don't talk to my family.

At least I'm leaving the country in January.

Elaborate when you say you're going to play with your niece. What does that involve exactly?

What I've been doing each year since I was young.
I love Christmas time.

Where you leaving to?

have some more, pal

Sitting by the Christmas tree, smiling knowing that Jesus did in fact die for our sins, eating some Christmas ham and mashed potatoes, and getting an electronic Jew since my old one works like dogshit.

It's holidays, not Christmas

Are you eating Halal ham?

>I'm going to play with my niece a whole bunch
W-What did you mean by this?

Asia. I've saved up 10 grand and have a backpack full of /out/ gear that can keep me on the road for years.

I start out with a year in Japan, since the country is nice and I could get a 1 year working holiday visa pretty easily. After that, who knows? I have visa free entry in 68 countries.

Anything to piss off heretics.

She loves to talk about school and her friends. Also drawing, reading stuff and watchig her favourite YouTube channels (mostly cat-related).

Holy fucking thicc

sounds like a amazing journey, too bad it's in gook land you fucking yellow fever faggot.

joking aside, you should visit Kazakhstan in your journey, get a nice gf

How is not eating ham somehow make you a heretic

Yeah, it's Grorious Nippon, and traveling there has a lot of stigma to it. But the country is one of the safest on earth, the people are nice and polite (if only on the surface), and there are little to no refugees.

I need a break from the bullshit that's going down in Europe.

I am sure she is a dream to spend some time with. Make sure she grows up not becoming a fucking slut and make sure she loves you and respects you, that way she will listen to you

spread your superior Aryan genes among the gooks thus saving their ugly race

Holy fuck that's awesome. How is she able to move her robotic leg like that, with her brain...?

>I am sure she is a dream to spend some time with
Absolutely. Wish I'd get so see her more often.
>Make sure she grows up not becoming a fucking slut
It's not like I have control over that. Her parents are doing a good job though, so she'll be fine.

she probably has part of her upper leg intact, and moves that. The rest should be done with mechanics. Neuro-prosthetics are rare and don't work very well yet, so not many use them

hark !
and hear the anons sing
what new memes
will this thread bring ?

Watch the whole thing
youtube.com/watch?v=3YLwTJMyoB8

I'd love to, but I'll be spending most of the time working on farms and bumming around the countryside, letting my hair and beard grow. I'm kinda done with women for now.

A combination of that and the leg responding to the movements of her body.

youtu.be/3YLwTJMyoB8

taking pills, drinking. The Jews have managed to remove every good Christmas show/movie. I don't even think they show Grinch cartoon anymore or the old disney stuff.

She's cute and all but, I really hate how whores like this take pictures.

if she is your niece does that means she is daughter of yours dads wife?

is anyone else this miserable? It's harder when you go out and see people functioning normally and are happy and studying for finals or at their jobs. Reminds you how badly you've fucked up. christmas is a nightmare.

Probably nothing. My whole family's dead.

lol

Sister's daughter.

kek

So... after xmas we will have one leaf fag less.

Please don't bully. I'm a very lonely leaf.

Are you white?

I somtimes feel that, specially when i see a couple

I dont read arabic but cant you spend time with your friends Sven?

Probably just cook a shit ton and buy my friends a bunch of expensive gifts and regret my financial decisions for the next week.

I'm permanently stuck at $12,500 in my savings account because I buy too much shit. Help me.

suck shit

Going to be praising our Lord and Savior, of course.

Love and happiness, Sup Forums.

My uncles live in America and usually come here for the holidays. They were ardent Hillary supporters and laughed at me when i told them Trump was gonna win.

The best of it all is that I'm not gonna say a single word about it, all I'm going to do is wear the MAGA cap i bought.

I'm going to drink the entire day because I fucking hate Christmas. I always spend the month of December drunk all day.

My family is dysfunctional (what's left of the ones who even talk to each other) and I hate the holiday. I hate the fake happiness people put on with it and how much of a marketer's wet dream this holiday is.

>oh great my weirdo cousin started going off about the pizza thing again

Man, I'm just gonna get drunk in the cemetery if my only friends are gonna be dicks to me.

Got a week off at Christmas but will work like hell for the next two weeks. Will have a comfy Christmas though, wife and in laws will cook a feast while I sit on my ass in sweats and slippers with a nice whiskey.

I don't need a reminder. My Grandpa is a disabled racist who thinks Trump is the greatest thing ever. Every time he saw a black person in a commercial on Thanksgiving he'd turn the channel and say "get this nigger off my tv".

Your Granddad is in the correct mindset, so should you.

Yule

No, he's an asshole and there's a reason my Mother and I are the only ones who even show up to holidays.

Awesome granddad, dude. What does the other family members say when he says stuff like that?

Leave them behind and make your own happiness, it doesn't have to be perfect, just better.

I left my shit family behind and when you do you'll find you think about them less and less as time goes on.

It actually symbolizes Amanita Muscaria, Red fly agaric. Shaman much yo, Amanita muscaria and psilocybe semilanceata - gives you a lifechanging experience

F

My mother, sister and I are the only ones who even talk to my grandparents anymore. I only show up because my grandma's a nice person and overly sensitive. She'll cry if you don't like her cooking (and it is awful).

No one says anything. He's always drunk and people are used to it.

i dont care

i feel betrayed by all of this

>Wake up
>Work
>smoke weed
>shitpost
>fap
>shitpost some more

My Christmas for the last 5 years