SAVE ME /POL!

Help me /pol, how do i overcome my degenerate yellow fever. How do i love the white women again?

by SAGING

It's not degenerate.
Unless she is muslim.

this

realize that asians are soulless, hypermaterialistic, completely made fake by surgery and that your kids will turn out to be supreme gentleman

Most asian women have White skin.
Most asian women are anti-feminist, a traditionally White value.
Most asian women worship Whites.

just find a non-jungle nigger asian and go to town.

>tfw born gook
>tfw at least american

Understand this, gooks and chinks have no sense of empathy towards other races.

This leaf get it.

>How do i love the white women again?

You can't.

>i get all my knowledge from Sup Forums: the post

>degenerate yellow fever
Nothing degenerate about it, they're beautiful and they value family and culture. if you treat an Asian woman right, she'll be yours for a lifetime.
If you treat a white woman right, eventually she'll get annoyed and screw somebody else.

This is what cured mine. Look at Asians without plastic surgery. The majority of them are incredibly ugly. Now look what it does to your bloodline.

You can't, it's terminal.

>The majority of them are incredibly ugly
literally every nation and race has a lot of ugly ones, and a few beautiful ones. If you're clinging to one anecdotal piece of evidence, you're an absolute idiot.

anti-feminist is apparently a stronger value within the East. The West drop the ball and it's never coming back. White women love their sexuality liberation.

and take your money, house, and kids

Loser shill

Kys

Just like what you like. Na I mean?

>yellow fever
>degenerate
who lied to you user

Don't deny yourself of your uberman masculinity that strives to dominate the worlds pussy, fuck away and then go for the white pussy or whatever

Isn't this a photo shopped ad for a plastic surgery company or something? I think that model's career was totally ruined by this image because it implied that she had plastic surgery.

i live in vancouver you dumb nigger

i don't need to go on Sup Forums to know these things