British Hate thread

>Creates biggest Empire known to mankind.
>Sees danger in Germany who whants to become a superpower.
>Tries to prevent germany from becoming one.
>In the process not only destroys germany but also loses all of its empire.
>Now the places that could be colonized bye whites are ruled bye ever groving population of 70IQ retards.
Explain yourselfs british.

Other urls found in this thread:

childcenterprograms.com/index.html
does.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/oah/publication/attachments/2010-OSSE-00003_Final_Order_CHILD_Center_Inc.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In the process not only destroys germany but also loses all of its empire.
america put the knife in

>america put the knife in
This. Death to the seppo

they threatened to attack the royal navy if we did not back down over suez

>but also loses all of its empire
You mean by expanding South Africa to control Nimibia too and taking other German colonies, letting her ally Japan take German Pacific island possessions? UK gained in terms of territory in WWI.

> tries to prevent germany from becoming one

germany repeatedly broke the treaty of Versailles before WWII and yet britain (and france) did nothing

>and yet britain (and france) did nothing
pretty hard to act when you have 150% GDP debt

That's true.

But maybe enforcing the treaty would have been better in the long term
France was basically steamrolled, Britain was bombed daily.

if we listened to Churchill(who is hated on this board) we could have striked germany early while they had not yet built up

We are eternal.

>Butthurt Latvian can't come to Britain to clean British toilets anymore because of Brexit.

JUST

>Butthurt brit that is too retarded to clean his own toilet imported pajeets and then realized that they dont know what a toilet is and then realized that he cant import eastern euros anymore so he has to figure out how to clean a toilet

america betrayed us

>British Hate thread

>creates largest empire known to man
>Germany gets triggered because they want one too
>try to prevent Germany ruining Europe twice for literally no reason other than empire envy
>70 years later the eternal Balt blames you for ruining Europe instead of Germany

>creates largest empire known to man
it wasn't just this it was actually benevolent to the natives compared to the rest of the Europeans

moshi moshi

Once a red coat, always a red coat

Comparatively yes. If you had to choose an empire to be oppressed by you would probably want to choose the British Empire

>(((Churchill)))
>British

Also bear in mind that the Brits might not have been so fixed on wrecking Germany in WWI if the (((Kaiser))) hadn't spent the preceding 10 years actively trying to resurrect radical Islam across the world and start a Jihad against Britain in India.

an alliance between nationalist germanic and nationalist anglo was and will be the only correct answer (but brits must always play hard to get)

>anglo

wtf i hate anglos now

Please, come with me sir. We have reports of an ARYAN in the vicinity and you match the description. You're coming down with me in the car to the Refinery.

How else are we meant to stock the aryan blood refineries? Slavic blood is no substitute.

Not looked into it much but didnt Churchill want to attack hitler from the get-go?

>DEY GOOD GERMANS! DEY DINDU NUFFINS! DA BRITS SCARED OF THE TRUE POWER OF THE GERMANIC!

I can't pretend to be an American anymore!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

i don't hate them, but you're not wrong. i wish my country didn't help them, but so it is. we got the shit timeline.

in the early 30s they wear rearming and he wanted to put them down before they went to war again

Oy Scheiße, it's like annuda Dresden!

How about you look at Old Lizs face before you start shitposting
Should be easy, just look at one of your barely worthwhile bills

>DA BRITS SCARED OF THE TRUE POWER OF THE GERMANIC

you can type it like a nigger all you want, but there is legitimacy to that point of view. it got under the Brit's skin to see Germany rise to such a powerful state in such a short amount of time. and that growing power was certainly a fear.

i don't even know what your point is really.

Leave dad alone.

>Bye

>irish
>not double potat-O negative

ARYAN DETECTED

>tfw British territory is smaller today than it was in 1680

>it got under the Brit's skin to see Germany rise to such a powerful state in such a short amount of time
fascinating claim? source? what percent of the british were bothered by this? and why would the nation with the worlds most powerful empire lose sleep about what the germans do?

seriously, this is as delusional as niggers who claim every successful black is somehow sabotaged by rayciss poleece

US fucked us at Suez by not supporting against the Brown people.

From then on the whole show was fucked

Your dad is an idiot ,now he is bit a corpse of the past glory.

Literal piece of shit traitors whats there to explain..

>and why would the nation with the worlds most powerful empire lose sleep about what the germans do?

They lost their empire and 40+ million men over it, for one.

I don't think you realize how deep the rivalry between Germany and GB goes.

>They lost their empire and 40+ million men over it, for one.

because the germans chimped out and destroyed europe instead of putting their will to dominate towards things that would benefit the white race like conquering and colonizing other continents? sounds like their concern was entirely legitimate. just like when they chimped and destroyed rome.

We did it to stop eternal kraut
>loses war but cant accept inferiority
>attacks our allies
>destroys half of europe, killing milions of white people while pretending they are the saviors of white race
>now they try to colonize Europe with non-white population of 70IQ retards.
Only thing we did wrong was not nuking Germany/Austria

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

they are for the most part uncreative retards who go way too intense in everything they do

>"because the germans chimped out and destroyed europe instead of putting their will to dominate towards things that would benefit the white race like conquering and colonizing other continents? sounds like their concern was entirely legitimate. just like when they chimped and destroyed rome."

If they wanted to fuck Europe, they would've invaded Britain. Instead they killed 28 million commie scum you ungrateful swine. I was really hoping to look up at your flag and see a leaf. You shame me.

Notice how GB didn't give a fuck about Germany until it replaced GB as the economic and industrial motor of Europe at the turn of the century.

Oh, and Balfour Declaration.

>If they wanted to fuck Europe, they would've invaded Britain. Instead they killed 28 million commie scum you ungrateful swine

moron, they led a massive bombing campaign. they didnt invade britain because even they werent that deluded.

>Notice how GB didn't give a fuck about Germany until it replaced GB as the economic and industrial motor of Europe at the turn of the century.

uh, lol, lots of stuff happened around that time and you suddenly claim, with no source, that this particular thing just got under their skin so much? not an argument!

Yes goy! Nazis were bad remember the 6 million!

>uh, lol, lots of stuff happened around that time and you suddenly claim, with no source, that this particular thing just got under their skin so much? not an argument!

Didn't post a source, but complains about not getting a source lmao

Get your Stefan Molyneux ancap ass out of here and read a history book. Literally any book that covers both GB and Germany at the turn of the century.

>moron, they led a massive bombing campaign. they didnt invade britain because even they werent that deluded.

Which is tough, biggest country in the world with 3 million men, vast natural resources and manpower or that tiny island 20 miles off the coast that's just had it's air force blown to shit and is cut off from it's colonies? Tough to balance these scales, I know

>with no source

Actually I'll hold your hand for this one. Read the "German Genius" if you want a German perspective. The markets already saturated with C grade British historians, so I'll leave that to you.

Stop

I don't know what's funnier.

The amount of salt from Eastern Europe or the general ignorance about the British Empire on Sup Forums.

the funny thing is you are a chav who cant even change a lightbulb, leeches on his parents and the government but have the face to talk about salt

piece of shit, die in cancer
átok

>the funny thing is you are a chav who cant even change a lightbulb, leeches on his parents and the government but have the face to talk about salt

Based Hungarian strikes. Thank you, warrior angel

I'm a student actually.

I'm sorry but Eastern Europe has such an inferiority complex it's quite hilarious.

I mean, can you name one thing your nation or Latvia have contributed to the world with the exception of the definition of 'failed state' in the dictionary?

Austria fucking held your hand your entire life.

Britain was cucked from the get-go. English pride world-wide.

>I'm a student actually.

Everybody watch the fuck out for this guy.

PS, Britain failed the west, facts my dude. Repent and make Britain great again.

CHECKED

Not even good enough to be a fucking satellite state

Come on then? What have you contributed.

Fucking 'refugees' escaping war torn Aleppo don't even want to settle in your country.

say something in Latin stage monkey

>all this jealousy from some white shitskins

Pretty much.

God, they're unbearable.

>white shitskin

You use that phrase, but I do not think it means what you think it means.

Also, that's a nice empire. It'd be a shame if a colony were to... Take advantage of all that decolonization with military bases!

Is that you Goldstein? Why are you using a Latvia proxy?

Because Churchill was owned by Jews, the weak fat faggot sold his people out & we are still suffering from it today

Find owner of this C.H.I.L.D. center in the pentegram map!

childcenterprograms.com/index.html

And this lawsuit from 2010 :
does.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/oah/publication/attachments/2010-OSSE-00003_Final_Order_CHILD_Center_Inc.pdf
>On June 3, 2010, the Director was notified by the father of a five year old child that while at the Center another four year old child performed oral sex on the five year old.

She is director of place :
facebook com/tasha.carrollseals/friends?pnref=lhc