Why did you sell your Empire to the Americans, dad?

Why did you betray us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_and_the_American_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Naval_Treaty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sell your Empire to the Americans,
it wasn't sold when we knifed in the back by the americans

The bongs are free now of the EU. Its time for Commonwealth 2.0 whites only.

This might be too deep for Sup Forums. But your Daddy was a greedy, but forward thinking fucker.

He was way-over his scummy head at one time and thought he could put all the weight on his retarded bastard children in the Middle-East, the New World and elsewhere until he had regained his strength.

Meanwhile...

>Its time for Commonwealth 2.0 whites only.
I love how you stupid fuckers say shit like that constantly but on the otherhand have destroyed the West utterly and have shown next to no signs of changing this.

I weep for the motherland

>implying that a country whose mummy was a frog has relevance

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Save your tears of our own mate.

Everything is fucked

We didn't betray you. We WERE betrayed.

The French and the Americans stabbed us in the back.

Then the spearchuckers and currymen decided they wanted independence too.

>Why did you betray us?

They sold it to us because they couldn't produce enough tanks, planes, ships, rifles, munitions, or food to sustain their shitty empire.

Lend-lease gave the US military bases all over the globe thanks to their inability to prepare for future wars.

Basically England got cucked by the US for some bullets and food.

>Then the spearchuckers and currymen decided they wanted independence too.
thats because the illusion was destroyed that held it together. after WW1 the will to hold an empire was decaying because people no longer believed in it and after WW2 the natives saw that the Japanese beat a army of white men and that we did not have complete racial superiority

you literally threatened to attack the Royal Navy if we went into Suez

And you bought it too

Sorry Son. Daddy had fought too many wars and got tired and so packed up the ol' empire.

its not your fault its the fucking americans

Mr 58% white talking about whiteness

No one forced them to go to war with Germany and the Germans didn't want war with Britain.

Sorry for funding your collective war efforts. We should have just let the nips destroy your shithole country.

YOU DONT TALK TO YOUR BROTHER LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT.

>No one forced them to go to war with Germany
We had to there can never be a dominant power on the continent this has been foreign policy since Henry VII

don't even consider americans ever family after what they have done

Because jews, England has been working against its own interests for a century now.
We even offered them military aid in order to protect their empire but no they had to be good goys.

In case your not aware from the Spanish-American War, WW1,WW2, and the Cold War America hates European countries who have any kind of power

Well I hate you too

Introductions aside do you have any specific grievances or are you just mad that Australia is destined to become a colony of china withing your lifetime?

>We even offered them military aid in order to protect their empire but no they had to be good goys.
wrong you wanted complete domination of Europe which would have locked us out of the continents markets

>tfw Dad likes the younger, more successful brother better and does more stuff with you than you rotten criminal misfit brother

I actually don't hate you though. I love the constitution, I just hate how easily you allowed yourselves to become subverted.

The Anglo family shouldn't fight, we're unstoppable together.

you aren't even in the family you are only 7.6% english

I blame the Jews for a lot of the trouble.

>The French and the Americans stabbed us in the back.

>hurr durr let's let Churchill go to war with Hitler and refuse every peace offer he ever makes, take massive loans from the Americans and bankrupt our empire

Dumb bong

we should have backed the confederates while we had a chance

What a waste of a get

Thats as great as it is vague. How does that relate to a renewed economic commonwealth between the UK and the white colonies?

Britain is the most direct puppet of the Jews in world history, and is responsible for nearly every major problem in the wotld today.

This is not generally the fault of the British people, but simply the consequence of such overt and commanding influence of the kikes.

>aussie and kiwi fucks blaming all of their problems on us
Yeah okay now how about you quit bitching and start fixing shit like the old man and the favorite son?

I don't know enough about the American Civil War so I can't really comment on whether picking a side would have helped Britain at all.

you are not even english you are a slavic,irish,italian hybrid

splitting the US into two would have helped

>Auckland
>59% white
>calling Americans hybrids

Ive always thought of Australians as our white trash, meth making, felon cousins from way down south :^/
Like what? Making you commit about 1500 troops in Iraq? You lost like 40 people. Kind of a small ask for saving your country.

Threadly reminder that American colonists were forced to separate from the Empire because Rothschild controlled Bank of England were using their puppets in Parliament to punish Americans for coining their own colonial currency that threatened Jewish banking, until the colonists couldn't take it anymore and revolted.

Perhaps, but I don't think it matters anymore. The kikes are still in control and we need to focus on defeating them instead of fighting amongst ourselves. The Empire is dead and it's not coming back. Britain is a shithole riddled with Muslims, Blacks and half breeds. I don't think we can afford to turn away allies now because of the past.

>Kind of a small ask for saving your country.
you destroyed the Empire

Checked and Feels Good Man

>hurr durr let's let Churchill go to war with Hitler and refuse every peace offer he ever makes

American education

Gotta love those pro English articles written by Benjamin Franklin just a few years pre war dreaming of a white empire and decrying the 'nonwhite' Germans moving into Pennsylvania.

>America destroyed the Empire
>we forced England to go to war with Germany and refuse 20+ peace offers
>we forced England to take massive loans to pay for tanks and trucks and supplies
>we forced England to fight in their brother's war

You did to some degree. Material support was coming discreetly in the form of small arms and I would assume some other types of military aid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_and_the_American_Civil_War

Are you retarded?

We bought when dad pawned it.

It's a good thing Franklin wasn't King of America then.

Confederates would have taken the country with British help, they were leading offensive campaigns in the beginning of the war.

What really fucked us over was that Abe Lincoln couldn't ship all the blacks to off-shore colonies before he was assassinated.

It's kind of been Britain's role to balance power in Europe for the last few hundred years.

There something in the continental mindset that has a natural leaning towards centralized despotism.

>threatening your ally

This is why nobody likes you

I find it extremely cringeworthy when people on Sup Forums roleplay as the personification of their countries. Honestly if you've ever called some anonymous british person on Sup Forums your dad you should end your life.

Lincoln wasn't going to ship niggers overseas. That a meme user.

Fucking kill me

I had no idea. Not sure why Britain sent discreet supplies over. Perhaps it was in Britain's interest to split America in 2 but I can't really say.
Shipping the blacks away from the US would have spared your country the troubles it is suffering today.

>not knowing your new place in the world

Are you trying to imply Churchill declared war on Germany and not Chamberlain who was PM at the time and not Churchill?

Are you trying to imply Germany didn't reject the Munich Pact?

like I said "American education"

I do find it funny when Americans complain they they don't want to be the worlds policeman, when it is they who prevented the previous holder of that title from continuing to do the job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Naval_Treaty

Britain could have held its empire together if it wanted. France could have too. Even though it got rekt at Dien Bien Phu it's retreat was a political decision, it could have continued the Indochina war and won if it had the will.

Problem is that they didn't have the stomach for the crackdown on the natives that would have been necessary and the amount of bloodshed it would have entailed.

Also France and Britain should have told the U.S. to go fuck itself when it wouldn't support them over Suez.

>Scuttles the german navy
>allied with the japs
>needs a huge fleet

That's all nonsense. We didn't become the worlds policeman till after ww2 when, lets face it, you were too poor to continue in such a role. Did FDR fuck over the brits? Sure. Did your own rulers including the deified Churchill squander your wealth and power on pointless wars and adventures? Most definitely.

>Confederates would have taken the country with British help

Britain did help the confederates during the civil war, albeit the cotton merchants did not the UK as such, they financed many a ship and supplies to the Confederates many free of charge, Liverpool UK is where the Confederates European banking-centre was, it's main cotton exchanges and ultimateley where the last confederate surrender took place.

>told the U.S. to go fuck itself
The USA was willing to attack our fleet in the med if we did not back down

>Ally

When the rest of the free world starts contributing their mandated 2% to the collective defense we'll stop having to scold you and maybe we'll take you seriously.

Looking at you UK, France, Germany, Canada etc.

Shit even Greece contributed more and of their GDP. Than you all.

These are the FACTS folks.

Britain sold, quite gleefully, to both sides.

And I believe that Britain had to pay reparations to the Union at the end of the war for having traded with the CSA.

I can't site any sources either but if I had to guess I'd say it was because it might have given you a chance to have more influence over natural resources in the region. More favorable trade deals and what not

Sorry I wasn't there for you Jamal.

Except that's a fucking bluff and you know it is. The U.S wanted Britain and France to back down out of a fear the Soviets would get involved and push Egypt into communism, but imagine attacking your two most important allies in your opposition to communism, allies who you had also fought alongside in ww2. It would have been the strategic blunder of the millennium

We do have 2% of GDP spent on defense, retard.

UK, Poland, Greece and I think Estonia or someone else spend 2% of their GDP. Nobody else does.

Not an argument.

The fact our Naval power was significantly reduced by the treaty after WW1 permanently weakened us. We were playing catch-up ever since.

I always wondered why the UK didn't throw our entire might to the Confederate States. We easily could have made the Union quit. The CSA knew they couldn't win but they wanted to draw out the way and make it expensive and bloody so that the union would quit.

We should have thrown all we had in there.

Another good thing about trump winning is that calls from leftist cucks to disband our militaries because the U.S. will just pay for our defence seem to be drying up

>allies who you had also fought alongside in ww2.
america was hardly our ally after they they made Churchill sign the Atlantic charter which made us give up our empire and when we were reluctant after the war they threatened to call in the loans

This.

Plus the US needn't have used force in any case, the financial leverage they had on us was enough to either outright ruin or (depending who you read) severely cripple us.

the french were willing to join in as well on our side

I recall the Suez crisis being a huge blunder by the UK and France. THey couldn't actually secure the canal because they were so weak militarily. The US had to step in to correct the mistake by France and UK thinking they could wear the big boy pants. Falklands are another example where the UK had to be guided and aided to repel some some Argentinian niggers. Kind of sad really.

>>When the rest of the free world starts contributing their mandated 2% to the collective defense we'll stop having to scold you and maybe we'll take you seriously.

>Roleplaying as NATO
Let me just put on my foreign-policy hat and i'll get that 2% to you right away

>if it wanted

That's a funny way to say if they could afford it both financially and politically.

Because the British establishment had a longstanding dedication to the eradication of slavery. It seems unlikely they would have intervened for the South, considering that.

Adding to this imagine if the USA refused to aid the UK with the Falklands. It would have been a very different outcome. Hell imagine if the USA just said no Monroe Doctrine and froze the UK out. What are they gonna do? File a protest? kek.

German and French shaped the English language. We are the prodigal son.

the north still had slavery legal at the start of the war meaning to intervene for the south was allowed

>The fact our Naval power was significantly reduced by the treaty after WW1 permanently weakened us.

And still accounted for over 2/3rds of the entire worlds shipping right into the 1940's until America got its shit together

God help us.

>We are the prodigal son.
One could say the better newer version.

True but can you imagine if the CSA existed today? We would still be the rulers of the world.

We should have been cynical and just said that a British troop died in the civil war so that gave us justification to intervene. "Divide and Conquer." North America divided would have made us infinitely more powerful. We would still have had the empire.

It was a huge mistake imo not to back the CSA.

You seem to think that treaty was forced at gunpoint. The British government loved that treaty as a cost savings measure and lets face it, they haven't been trying to catch up ever since.

If they both had the funds to spend on a nuclear program then they both had the funds to buy a few more guns necessary to suppress any revolts. The British actually did a decent enough job suppressing their revolts (Malaya, Kenya) as did France (Algeria). The decisions to withdraw were not due to military defeats ( except perhaps in Indochina) but rather political defeatism

The CSA would have abolished slavery a few decades after but rushed the blacks into indentured servitude like we did with the indians on the sugar cane

As of July this year Germany and France spend 1%.

I was wrong about you UK you do spend the 2%. Forgive me dad. It was an honest mistake.

Sorry to you too esti and poles

Perhaps. It wouldn't surprise me though if the reason for Britain lending it's support covertly was because it wanted to regain its foothold over the lost colonies.

>It's kind of been Britain's role to balance power in Europe for the last few hundred years.
>It's Britain's role to ensure Europe is divided and fighting itself