Danish MP suggests shooting at migrant boats in Mediterranean

>Danish MP suggests shooting at migrant boats in Mediterranean

rt.com/news/369641-danish-mp-shoot-migrant-boats/

Is Denmark secretly the most red-pilled country in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/369641-danish-mp-shoot-migrant-boats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has the right idea. People only respond to force be they rich, poor, left or right. Violence or at least balance of violence is the rule of mankind.

That's not something extreme.
The Bulgarian border guards killed some hajis awhile back.

The weak should fear the strong

Why would they kill their own people like that?

The sad truth but yes.

For fun

You don't need to shoot them, you just have to leave them languishing in concentration camps on isolated islands with zero prospect of being given a refugee visa and the message gets through pretty quickly.

They said it couldn;t be done. We did it and it worked. Thank god labor got thrown out before the peak of the refugee crisis hit.

i can confirmed that danes are indeed redpilled

Yeah but wasn't Old Mate tony reallyyy anti-refugee? Didn't ever stop talking about stopping the boats aye

elaborate? im curious

the "crazy" thing is that sinking a few ships would save so many more people than just letting everyone in which IS going to lead to unrest, conflict, and death. sink a few ships and the flood stops overnight. let them in and you're just adding more bodies to the future's flesh heap.

Indeed.

>Suggests "warning shots"
>Says actually shooting at boats will "never happen"

Really activates my almonds

Just go full Mercenaries and blow them fuckers up yourself.

How are they going to find undocumented boats sinking in the middle of the Mediterranean?

In the name of the European Immigration Industry, I strongly dislike this proposal.

>vollsmosse_köpenhamn.jpg
>Vollsmose is actually in Odense
What are you getting at, Achmad Svennson...

Look at those Syrian women and children, asking for protection from Assad, shelter, food, and love.

>secretly

Don't shoot them! Europe needs it's cultural enrichment. Are you telling me you guys don't want any of these fine africans in your country?

I really wanna do this

just set up a privateer fleet and go drown refugees for shits n giggles

They invented Lego so yes

DENMARK NO

so like, do what australia has been doing for years, until the aus preesident told the EU to do it and got replaced ?

Based Danes.

>shooting at an invading force is not extreme
This timeline still sucks

Fuck this, we just need a navy blockade around Lampedusa, seriously it wouldn't cost anything as long as Germany, France, Italy, Spain and UK share the cost, it would sure as hell cost less than welcoming all these shitskins.
The moment they arrive in the italians waters we just intercept them, grab them on our boats and ship them back to Lybia.

Are these people getting spoken to yet before they come? Talk should precede violence

A fucking leaf

Shoot them out if the waters

>My wife's half emu son

>dat guy with an air filter mask
these people are literally poisonous but i will take them to europe for shekels

A rape baby. That's what happens when one loses a war.

Probably an ass babby aswell

I think you should know that he meant that there should be fired warning shots at the migrant boats, to deter them - not actually shooting the migrants.
Saw it on facebook yesterday where people overwelmingly were outraged that someone even mentioned the possible idea of maybe having to once or twice in the rarest case having to fire warning shots at the migrants...

You'd know all about that wouldn't you mate.

Well the secound largest party in parliament has only 1 real stance and issue: less immigration and fewer refugees.

Somehow this enough to pull 21% of the voters.

What do rich white people do with their money? Live a quiet cucked life and avoid being called a racist. Donating billions to help and to feed niggers

warning shots don't work unless you believe they might actually sink the boat.

Well as long as the refugees don't know that, I could work.

Danmark YES! Hell Seger!

at least, common sense, it has been almost 20 years, and deport all of these "tourist"

I dream about this

How much would it cost

the main problem with the inmigration is in the airports, and the reason they come here is that they can work without being from the country, in some places they even get welfare and that should go 4 the poor people of the country, not 4 them

>rt.com/news/369641-danish-mp-shoot-migrant-boats/

Some one please help my poor american ass on geography.

how are African immigrant vessels getting to Denmark?

I'm literally baffled by this map I had to make up.

the reach the poor south Europe (Spain, Grece, and Italy, wich is not poor but doesn't give them much) and then thanks to no barrier schengen deal they can move to there

They were trying to leave.

true story, look how many slavic genes got pumped into germany

You don't even need to fire on the boats. The idiots sink themselves once you get close thinking you have to take them on board. So just stop taking them on board.

Simple rule of thumb should be;
If it is white, save from plight.
If it is brown, let it drown.

are Caterpillars White?

>grab them on our boats and ship them back

sinking them costs less and nothing of value will have been lost.

>shooting at migrants on boats

Cunts, we could have told you it works breddy good.

no

Absolutely

They don't stop in no gibs countries.

everything is fucking red pilled that involves violence against others for you retards. It's the MP that's redpilled and the Danish pastries are slaves. I've read 4 master race threads today. People are fucking retarded. The Danish are as beta as it gets.

You don't even need that. Just a few "gun runs" at night on the ports with planes/helos using their cannons. The excuse is "The Libyan government said no." Libya doesn't even have a fucking government. The Jews are letting them in on purpose.

DANMARK NEJ!

THATS RACIST!

Or just take them to the nearest North African port when they rescue them from their deathtrap boats instead of ferrying them to Europe.

Might even be more effective since then they'd be stuck there telling the other "refugees" that they'll probably just end up back there after spending all of their money to get put on a boat.

All those 13-year-old doctors and scientists.

I agree with this, the Somali's aren't going to integrate, why let them move in? It's obvious to anyone except the Euros that there will be an ethnic war Bosnian style in the future with the refugees attacking the Europeans or voting for Hezbollah party to kill kufars. Why is this so difficult to understand? You either kill some boats now and shut the borders, saving thousands from bloodshed later. This will also send a message to current migrants to mind the peace and laws, so haji might think twice before blowing himself up next time. Kill the refugees and kill family members of terrorist attacks, you will instantly end the issue.

Just air-drop about 20 guns and ammo on their deck and announce over the loud speaker that only the last nigger standing is coming ashore.

When the last nigger is on board, throw his ass overboard.

It would be a lot more fun and nobody could accuse you of killing them all.

where did they get the spiffy new life jackets? Most pics I see of the floating shit, they don't have any, but this one they all have them

pls dont last time there was similar voices rasining up my wife went to mediterian sea to help africans get them before we shut it. i havent seen her couple of months.

wtf I love Danish MP now

>spiffy new life jackets?
the fucking turks sell them like kebabs on the other coast. There are pictures somewhere of the beach on Lesbos with the fucking things piled literally 50 feet high.

Turks.. makes sense. They hate the Greeks anyway. Let's help these fucks invade greece and make a few bucks in the process.
Wonder if they actually work, or just stuffed with poly-fill

are you a fucking retard?
turning europe into one big 3rd world country without borders and laws is PRECISELY what rich people want.

thats why it's happening and will continue to happen no matter how salty the natives get

I'm guessing they stop at Calais or Dunkirk? I have no idea.

FYI

Make fun of poortugal now you fuckers, not even the migrants wanna come here

I'm so comfy right now

WE MUST NUKE EVERY NIGGER ON THE PLANET

Violence is the language understood by everybody

I wish some red pilled billionaire would build the Nautilus and sail around the Med sinking those shitskins boats by ramming them

for a while Turks were selling fake life jackets which basically functioned as anchors once they absorbed water

that answers my thought in , thanks. I can see doing that, let them die, but take the money. heh

he knows a bigot when he sees one !
.....s-s-shit, me too.