bbc or big jewish cock

Why are you racist?

Are the races different?

fuck-kill-marry

Why do you deny evolution?

discuss

kill marry fuck

saved

I'm not racist either and my gf is black, but I support Trump and Brexit so lefties call me racist

Pls tell me a way to quit belivieving in race realism. Like is there actually evidence against it? Everything I've read so far seems pretty weak in the face of evidence supporting it.

marry-marry-marry

in'shallah

are you racist?

Fuck fuck fuck im so horny

The red pill is to judge people by merit. "Race realism" is a fedora way of thinking.

You went too far. You don't want your kids to have nigger hair.

If you ever visit America, try Detroit sometime. I'm sure you'll have fun judging everyone there by merit and not stereotyping in any way.

Afterall, any black you meet there could be a rocket scientist, you don't know.

I do judge people by merit. I just think that race is real and that there are group differences between races in important areas like iq (eg. iq's of whites , blacks are normally distributed with mean of 85 and 100 respectively) and that these differences are due to evolution. Whites, blacks spent the last 30k years in different environments and evolved according to different environmental pressures. It seems coherent and reasonable to me but is very much against what normies believe.

We're like different breeds of domestic dogs, but still out owner is God and we're all part of the same pack. You don't have to deny facts, just stop letting reactions to them dictate your actions. Yeah blacks have differences that should and usually are accounted for esp medically. But they're still part of our human family an should be given the same rights and respect as others.

You're not racist?
I'm coming to Canada in summer, what do you think?

Yeah I do think that citizens should have the same rights regardless of race. But I think that expecting equality of outcome is misguided due to group differences. And most of our post 1965 government policy notably on immigration is premised on the assumption that races have equal potential for success.

Are you a vpnfag or actually in Syria? What is your background, what is your situation right now and what do you think of the conflict and how should it be resolved?

This is literally you, you cuck.

It just depends on what you are breeding for. You guys took a bunch of blacks that are good for manual labour. Guess what kind of breed you are getting. Not the rocket scientist breed.

50 cent came out of detroit and he managed to make millions of dollars.

Where in Africa should we have looked for the rocket scientist breed exactly?

I'm actually in Syria and the only way to solve this IS by killing ALL goatfuckers

If you really wanted to you could make a rocket scientist breed by breeding the best ones. Blacks just haven't had evolutionary pressure on them. You could create it artificially.

Are you telling me that as things are, you wouldn't visit Detroit and judge everyone individually without coming to racial conclusions about the area?

Because you know those crime stats that scare people away from coming to America? Places like Detroit are where they come from.

Racist conservative will be called racist 10 times.
Conservative, not racist, will be called racist 9 times.
Conservative, easily demonstrates to not be racist, e.g. prosecutor who gets the death penalty for a hate group, black wife / gf, ect will be called racist 8 times.

So they are really good at being criminals then. Good for them. Somebody needs to occupy that niche. I will take black criminals over cucked white people preaching feminism. At least the black people are still in touch with reality.

May I rent a room at your house?

Do you realize that the only way you aren't willing to generalize entire groups of people is because you're isolated from them?

Fucking Canadians man.

are you ok with large scale immigration from countries whose culture is in direct conflict with the native culture?

are there more than 2 genders? If so elaborate!

Why aren't you racist when logic based on statistics would entail being at least a little bit open to accepting certain realities, OP?

2 biological genders. And then a bunch of tumblr mental genders.

Because statistics don't explain the reasoning and mechanics behind why things are that way. It's an easy way to justify being judgemental.