How do we get past this account no Twitter? Blocking it doesn't work

How do we get past this account no Twitter? Blocking it doesn't work.

Report the account for depicting a racist white cop.

Reporting won't do anything.

The standard approach would be to check how the algorithm works and then manipulate it into identifying real Jews as impersonators.

People report profiles to them. Then they make a determination.

It's just a Bot that replies with a generic message whenever it sees @username

After checking the site it doesn't seem to be a bot at all, they just call it a bot to make it seem like it's automated. It's probably just Yair Rosenberg who checks the profiles and tries to determine whether they're fake or not. Neither Rosenberg or Neal seem competent enough to make such a bot. "It" has only "exposed" two accounts in a week.

Every time I tweet, they reply

>"It" has only "exposed" two accounts in a week.

which means it's combat ineffective as of now....the thread posted here could actually be them baiting us to reply to them or to see how we'd react if it were actually a problem

I say we fucking ignore it for now until it becomes an issue

makr a bot imposter detector bot and list it as an imposter bot

Claim that the imposter bot is infact an anti semetic alt right fabrication intended to defame real jews on twitter.

So just get a new account? What's the problem?

Someone skilled should make a bot that replysnto every one of its tweets. Saying "FYI, @ImposterBuster is far left account that attacks conservative, nationalistic, and patriotic Twitter users."

I have 3000 followers.

That bot sounds like a racist.

Like a TraceBuster buster?

Simple, you make a
secondary bot which clears the names of besmirched Jews.

You claim that the ALT RIGHT is leading the ImPOSTERBUSTER account to defame real jews.

Use a lower case "L" instead of the "I" and duplicate the whole account, then seize control of the botting it does for your own purposes.

in addition, flood their inbox with scum of the earth unintelligible niggers and eventually they will just give up

Just report him comments and he'll be banned.

And you've been made. This is kind of like asking how to get your stock portfolio to get its value back. The money is gone, it's time to move on.

Great idea. If somehow they can plow through the bullshit, some of the niggers are so stupid that those behind the bot will think they are trolls portraying racist stereotypes.

>when your entire life consists of being assmad when people say your religion out loud

Odd that they would specify jews out of all the other minorities.
(((Rosenberg)))
Fucking jews getting butthurt

It's probably just two guys that count on dobbing. I used to run a twitter police account to protect intellectual property because I was sick of comedians and big accounts stealing tweets. You have minions and you can have a bot trawling for shit depending on what you're looking for but it is ultimately determined manually.