Right wing anti-drug deathsquads coming to the US

>Duterte delivered the impression Wednesday evening during a conference of the U.N. Convention Against Corruption at the Malacañang presidential palace, where the Philippine leader was recalling his Dec. 2 phone conversation with Trump.

>"Oh, President Duterte," Duterte's Trump impersonation begins. "We should fix our bad relations. It needs a lot of, y'know, you just said something good here. And you’re doing great. I know what’s your worry about these Americans criticizing you. You are doing good. Go ahead. I have this problem on the border of Mexico and America and these goddamn s--- guys are [unintelligible].”

>"Oh yes, when you come to Washington D.C. or New York City, look me up and we'll have coffee," Duterte said Trump replied. "Maybe you can give me a suggestion, one or two, how to solve this goddamn bulls--- son of a bitch."

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnation.inquirer.net/150351/duterte-trump-supports-ph-war-drugs
globalnation.inquirer.net/150438/trump-jokes-duterte-give-tips-dealing-sob
youtube.com/watch?v=RHX8dYprN90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't post sauce because of spam filter

Just google it

Sounds too good to be true.

it is legit, I saw it

It's not that far-fetched thought if you know the principles of Oplan Tokhang

This would be easy pickings for Cnn,msn,cnbc and the other shitty news channels however they aren't covering it in this tone.

They do
Look it up

It's true, can confirm

globalnation.inquirer.net/150351/duterte-trump-supports-ph-war-drugs

globalnation.inquirer.net/150438/trump-jokes-duterte-give-tips-dealing-sob

Death squads imminent

The vast majority of drug users here are white
They love drugs man, they'll inject it and snort it up like you wouldn't believe

K-kitano?!

B-batteru Royaru?!!

Nani?!

Here's the vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHX8dYprN90

He even stuck his tongue out at the end.

We don't need RWDS to solve our border problem. Just declare the cartels terrorist organizations and unleash the drones. Let's see El Chapo escape from a hellfire missile rammed up his ass.

Users are, dealers aren't

rofl i love this guy =P
so excited to see all the hypocritical shit that will unfold from this.
where will you fall?

Both will be executed for their degeneracy.

what about executing all the financial people involved who did it for profit?
i have a list of a few hundred bankers who did it purely to help launder and profit. will they be executed?

>right wing
>death squads

Sorry man, but the right wing in America usually believes in conservative values and the constitution. That means we believe in due process and innocent until proven guilt.

Only the leftists believe in death squads. Duterte is a leftist. That is why he is getting ready to suck red chinese communist dick.

we blackshirts now

This guy is so damn likeable

shall we execute politicians who implemented the will of the republic? or will you unilaterally repeal those laws usinig some quasi-slave 14th amendment totalitaria-tactic?

will you launch the drones, knowing the cartels have worked with AQ? how do you think that will turn out, seeing as afghan is still a mess?

will you even ask for our solutions?

>what is supply and demand

Attack the supply and you'll no longer have demand