Australia Love

Come and post in this thread if you love Australia and want it to succeed

How do we make Australia great again?

>from one of the last Aus threads

What the fuck else do we produce in this country?

We're heading for reliance solely on agriculture at this point until another the next mining boom.

We simply must invest in other areas but I'm not sure what.

Manufacturing is not an option unless we somehow begin leading the way in robotics and considering our low investment in tech; no chance.
We don't invest in tech at all as previously stated so there's a lot of potential there but I don't see it becoming a significant advantage for us unless we develop some kind of new technology which relies on uranium for operation.
As for other areas I'm stumped. Can't keep selling property to the Chinese as that's a finite product, fucking our citizens and heading for a slum anyway.

I really don't know where our future lies desu.

>"Fuck Off We're Full"

Aren't you aware that the population of Africa is undergoing EXPLOSIVE growth and is set to QUADRUPLE by the end of this century, shitlord? Where, pray-tell, are all those desperate souls supposed to go to start families, worship their gods, and find resources to keep this explosive growth going?

I know where- Australia. The perfect place to send those 100's of millions of needy Africans.

Here's why: 1. For all intents and purposes unpopulated at this time. Plenty of room for new arrivals by the boat load. 2. No culture presently so no fear of anything of value being lost to displacement. 3. Currently has a liberal Western political system ripe for the implantation of the idea that these "New Australians" have a GOD GIVEN right to make this island continent theirs.

I for one will work tirelessly to spread this message far and wide so someday, in the near future, there will be ZERO difference in people's minds between Sub-Saharan Africa and the vast available landmass that is, for a little while longer, called "Australia".

Hey man, if these Africans want to come in and inhabit our desert they're welcome to it. Let them do what they want there but the coastal areas are full.

Most of the land is uninhabitable, dumb cunt.

like room can't be made for them in the spacious cities, you'll just have to give up some of your "yard" and "shed" and "kitchen" space to them, Aussie.

you're a fucking minda mate,
we're the best country in the world and you act as if people shouldn't want to come here

I'm not for open immigration mind you but a few rich cunts to pay tax is ok by me

Get that care package of dindu refugees we sent you yet Marcus?

we could start by annexing PNG and taking its resources

You guys could start kangaroo punching tours

>explosive growth
we really need to stop aiding african nations before we get stuck in ever increasing payments to support that population. not our country, not our people, we gotta stop paying. the populations will balance.

Hey, i'm fine with that as long as they're locked up in some chains doing my dirty work, Americunt.

I think the coastal areas could easily accommodate a few hundred million Africans, no problem for anybody that matters. Just think of the big smiles you'll be putting on all those African faces when you welcome them to "New Australia" with open arms, wallets, and doors. You don't want to be accused of being "unfriendly to outsiders" now do you, bogan?

>when your opening batsmen scores more than the entire opposition team

New Zealand on suicide watch

If you cunts ever see a muzzie, practice and say this to the cunts face

>La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasulullah

It's a bit of a tongue twister so practice it to not look like a nob.

I honestly can't tell if you're using some shitty bait tactic or if you're serious, hard to tell with you seppos nowadays.

I hate PNG. Those cunts hate white people with a passion.

My uncle was shot and carjacked there by niggers who raided a police station earlier. Lucky the dumb fucks took the wrong shit because the dumb fucks shot him with some riot gun which doesn't use bullets so he survived but was in horrible pain. Apparently if they had shot him in the heart they still could have killed him.

Become the Switzerland of the Asia Pacific region, a safe haven with very low tax. Allow high net worth chinks to stash their cash and don't comply with other countries international banking treaties??

Refer to OP image

Make children.

Step 1: white australia policy
Step 2: mass executions for the rich and famous and the politicians
Step 3: guns for all
Step 4: annex Indonesia, begin pogroms
Step 5: AUSTRALIAN CO-PROSPERITY SPHERE

> mfw when you say that and instantly become a Muslim.

posting here because i like banter.

that's what i come here for.

I recognise your flag and posting style from the last thread.

What have you been doing in the UK and Hong Kong for the last decade to make your money?

Yes, and I want to return that gift a million fold, friend! Giving to others makes me feel so good about myself.

fucking hell you're retarded

What do you think about Finstralia alliance? We supply you with memes and you use them with your shitposting crusade
USA or anyone can't even compete

step 1 yes
step 2 stupid, we should celebrate sucess
3 . yes

business investment is shit here because the corporate tax rate is far too high, the financial burden of red and green tape is too much and the labour market is too rigid. We should do what estonia did lower corp and income tax rates (corresponding with reduced spending) and put a 0% tax on corporate profits reinvested into Australia. That policy took estonia from soviet shithole to the startup capital of europe.

Labor Government - look at every escape from economic depression, or post-war depression; they're always resolved via spending on massive projects (even Goering under Hitler built the Auto-Bans) - and Labor is the only ones able to create such projects in Australia.

Gud ibea briend : DDDDDD

I want a one nation government

How do you rank your cities from least cucked to most cucked?

It's hard to love Australia right now when we have a Liberal prime minister who WANTS to tank the economy with carbon nonsense.

When are we going nuclear lads? Its literally retarded that we haven't already done it.

Give me a work visa you fuckers and let me live there.

Brisbane is by far the most based state capital, Melbourne obvs most cucked.

what's a "bait tactic"?

Of the first black men who are not just a liberal or white race to be racist is a liberal white race to be racist and white than the liberal party that has a little bit more than just one guy who is actually racist and white is the liberal white race he has to do so that he has to go on to his right wing of his country and the racist people are not people or just the white American society that they will be the white American society for a twitter account that they are doing so this isn't the same way they should have been more than just one person or not even if one person was just one person and then I thought it would make me feel better and better not to go on a social network or something like that they don't call it out because they don't know how they feel to them they don't have a twitter account or they don't call me that a or they are just saying they are racist but I know they are racist and they are not very good

What exactly is wrong with Australia? YOu've got a progressive anti-migration campaign and live the sweet first world life.

what

Whatever you want it to be, nigger lover

Well firstly I studied at UCL in London because i'm a Uk citizen I didn't have to pay much. Worked in Finance for a few years. Since then I have done my own ventures, some include finding Chinese companies to take public and be the token white guy on the board... i've made a bit from this... Primarily I have access to thousands of retail shops in Europe and I place products in small display stands. So primarily I buy shit super cheap in china and sell it for like a huge mark up. Ive done some other stuff as well like setting up a show rooms in Shenzhen and basically tricking dumb people into thinking i'm the manufacturer and sell them goods at a mark up and I also have partnered with a few Chinese companies and they are doing quite well domestically in China.

>fuck off were full
implying anyone wants to go to your shithole thats full of:
>crocs
>spiders
>snakes
>scorpios
>fags
>deadly mosquitoes
>another thousand things that want you dead

Oi bogans, let me in.

Be good goys now.

I promise only to take 150k dollaridoos per annum.

Let's make that say "Welcome all to Africaustralia!"

1. Brisbane
2. Adelaide
3. Hobart
4. Perth
5. Sydney
6. Melbourne

Darwin is don't give a fuck tier so it's not on my list.

I live in Melbourne and despite my ranking still consider it the best city to live in Australia.

If you're not a sheep or weak willed living nearby a bunch of cucks doesn't impact you because they're so easily shouted down or explained away with logical arguments.

If worse comes to worst and you can't fight some faggot from Brunswick when defending your opinions, verbally or physically, then you were just as cucked as they are.

Only if you say this

>La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasulullah

>implying Emus won't get nukes first

I'm probably moving to America rather than returning to Australia though.

Don't you get tired of that shit blasting at cuck-o-clock?

They stash their cash via real estate investment. Can't even tell them to get off your land.

Horry shi

that is awesome news.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

Somebody's jealous.

That is maybe also a list in order of the most Bogan cities, with maybe the exeption of Hobart which should be number 1

Don't you think they'd rather go to America and meet their kin?

Just imagine how happy [s]Soros[/s] Americans would be happy for them to be there

Not a chink

Dick smith needs to join one nation and run for PM.

It's our only hope, our economy is doing bad, middle class is shrinking, rich are getting richer, u employment at an all time high. And what are both parties concerned about?

>gay marriage plebiscite (3% or the population identify themselves as gay, grabs, whatever)
>backpacker tax
And labour?
>more welfare
>MUH Centrelink
>throw more money into the education system even tho we invest double and triple countries above us in most tests that will fix it.

Honestly... we are so fucked.

Best country in the world!

You're all jealous!!

Are you saying people DON'T love Australia?

>fags
>another thousand things that want you dead

TIL fags hate everyone.

True. As I said though I live in the most cucked city and I'm still happy to live there for the reasons listed.

Brisbane is my second home though and my place of birth but I never spend long there each year just due to Melbourne being home.

Also, well done on your business ventures. Hope the US goes well for you.

I'd like to move to Texas, Louisiana or New York for a year.

>ireland
>mild weather
>no annoying bugs
>no snakes
>no deadly bugs
>wolves long gone
>beautiful scenery
>ugly people
>depressing architecture
lol why would I be jealous??

same can be said with respect to you. In 30-50 years gooks and niggers, and other shitskins are going to be everywhere.
Guess what country they are going to choose to move to?
They will come whether you want it or not.
Look at the fuckin South Africa.
You are doomed my burger friend as well as Ganada, and Australia.
This is completely your fault. Your greatest strange is your main weakness - openess to the world and English language.
It's gonna be fun.

Yeah we need to change this, no real estate investment just financial safe havens

Belaroooooooos?????lol

People who don't have a social network have to be a liberal or they don't know how to make it better and then just make sure that they don't know how they can really be racist and white than just one guy or the white American society that they don't know how they should do this to make sure that they don't know what if you're not a racist or white American liberal or not even if you don't call it a racist bigot or not just a racist bigot that you are a guy who has been on a different kind of behavior that has become an interesting way to get the facts from being racist and then you're not even talking to them about it

Can't even tell if this is bait.

The blue area around the coast could easily accommodate a few hundred million Africans, sure.

Considering the only reason Ford and Toyota set up shop in Australia was import tariffs, why not go back to that?

Why not stop selling uranium ore and start selling processed nuclear fuel here? That could be one thing we have that isn't easily obtainable to other countries

Fully replace the Britbong with Chinks

I love Australia and want it to succeed.
Send nudes.

Australians such good shitposters an 'Ausralia sucks' thread turns into an 'I Love Australia' thread.

Also, thanks for that nazi painter.

>Australia
The only nation I would move to

>No culture presently so no fear of anything of value being lost

hahahahahaha i enjoyed this post more than i should have

>Why not stop selling uranium ore and start selling processed nuclear fuel here?

Are we actually allowed to with international regulations?

stop sucking their stupid faggot bogan dick you cuck.

~are newfag.

Because greens and labour would vote against anything other than just selling uranium.
God forbids Australians get cheap energy.
Even just making fuel it would cause outrage and you know it m8.

Why do you whinge about the labour market being too rigid? As far as I can see the casualisation of the labour force is cracking along.

I would be for lowering tax rates if some tax loopholes were closed.

Yeah, we need a serious nation building project or projects. A grand canal or some shit from NE QLD to SA or WA to get irrigation through the interior

desu mate it's a natural transition. Even if you don't like Aussies we're like that guy you hate that you spend a night drinking with and after all the shit you get up to you by the morning after you're best mates.

Not bait for the liberal wing but they are just as liberal or white American people who have their opinion about the facts and they are not really the facts of their own opinion they should be banned for being completely useless because it was just one way to be racist and white than just one person who has been the liberal wing that they should be banned for the racist society but it was just one way they would have been better off than just the liberal white race mixing up the facts

I suggest we don't do much at all like we used to for about 200 years. It's the general consensus that Australia was best before this economic boom that started in the late 90s and 2000s.

We just do a bit of this and a bit of that and just cruise.

It's like we're trying to be yanks or something and we just don't have what it takes.

Cheers cunt

Blokes who would you rather fuck if you just got out of jail.

This?

The only way to make Australia great again is to clone or reanimate Steve Irwin.

A fucking Leaf....Jealous much! At least they have an aircroft carriarh.

>sunshine
>hot chicks
>beaches
>rainforests
>coral reefs
>meat pies
>kangaroo steaks
>good beer that isn't thick brown sludge
>sun stays up after 6pm all year round
>barely any micks

Yeah, you're jealous.

Or this?

>Implying Emu's didn't get nuked first

Why not both?

God dammit you're right!

I often forget about Steve and then I see some small thing like this post which reminds me of him and I remember that world is a lot poorer now he's gone.

A national fucking treasure.

>go to beach today
>having good time, soaking up sun
>see white man wearing Swedish flag board shorts
>LITERALLY has 3 or 4 Africans friends around him, no white guys
>mfw Sweden is real

gay marriage is a useful distraction that mainstream politicians like to wave in our faces via MSM to distract from the very real problems you posted.

His post was tongue in cheek, mate.

that's a pretty hot chick user

Are you on acid right now?