i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments DEC 08
>Russia and West agree on ceasefire to let civilians leave war zones
>ISIS suffers heavy casualties in failed offensive north of Palmyra
>Putin says Moscow will never accept West’s position on death of Russian medics in Syria
>Russia finalizing deal for permanent naval base in Syria
>Aleppo 90% liberated
>10000 civilians stuck in jihadist-held pocket of Aleppo
>Israel strikes Mezzeh Airbase in Damascus, rebels thank them
>US to deploy 1,700 troops to Iraq to fight ISIS
>US DefSec: We must stay in Iraq after defeat of IS

Video: Aleppo old city: youtu.be/-RwZ2zNHAP4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hfy-ZsCR4uQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Internal_Affairs_(Russia)
warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think/
mobile.twitter.com/iadtawil/status/806356787913953280
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/807169922916872192
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эмблема_Вооружённых_Сил_Российской_Федерации
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/12/saudi-arabia-2016-bad-year-oil-economy-yemen-salman.html#ixzz4SKtRovPf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

首先为更大的以色列。

That's not hebrew.

What do you need translated, mein Nigger? My Russian is fluent.

“To your descendants I give this land, from the sea of Hadrian to the great oceanus, the Pacific…”
(Kek 77:77)

What they're talking about in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hfy-ZsCR4uQ

I'm not convinced they're Chechen.
Going by the beret and the badge they might be MVD troops, who wear red berets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Internal_Affairs_(Russia)

They are chechen militia. And I say militia and not army because they have more fighting spirit and less restraint than any modern army. Chechen police is a contradiction in terms and makes me picture an APC with machine guns sticking out of it with police written on the side. Pic related is their boss. Military police my ass.

KEK BE PRAISED!!!

ali ornek @ornekali
Dear PR firm that runs Bana Alabed's account,
Your too much playing on western audience causes ontological mistakes like this:
#ToothFairy
-----
It is a well known fact that Allah sends Muhammed to take form of a tooth fairy and sends him on his way to collect them.

Are there any videos of terrorist organic portals being dismantled by based Chechen SF?

REMINDER
CRIMEA IS RIGHTFUL RUSSIANS CLAY

They aren't talking in Russian, but in Chechen, so I can't translate.

"Chechen Spetznaz flies to Syria."
Then they proceed to talk in Chechen, which I don`t understand. Sorry.
They totally look and sound Chechen, though.

poprawny.

The Joke however is, they could have had this, if they had accepted Christ as their prophet, or actually had a holocaust(For real this time) and gotten the land not by the Rothschilds, but by being the last survivors there.

The kikes spit in the face of God, and are damned to walk the earth cucked, until they repent.

Good luck SAA

firstly take kosovo back....

Hey, you.
You're Syrian, do us a solid.

warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think/

Tell me how much of this is wank, it's a pain to read and the author is tremendous idiot and a war hungry neocon but I need as many perspectives on this shit as I can find.

you are wrong, this whole mess is prophecy.

Should i fire up KOTOR or GTA IV/SA tonight?

if not, i'll just go back to getting screamed at by chinks and russians on PR for not being a good enough medic

SOON
O
O
N

mobile.twitter.com/iadtawil/status/806356787913953280

>I will shit on your dad's beard, on your beard
You Arabs have rather specific insults.

Fun fact: God withdrew his offer after the Jews condemned themselves multiple times to him.

I'm absolutely correct, Jesus told the jews to change, and they killed him instead.

They're the ones who are wrong.

Battletoads.

Fock you, serbnigger

MAY KEK (SWT) BLESS BASED ASSAD (PBUH) WITH GREAT GAINS THIS DAY, AND MAY HE SEND THE ABU HAJAARS RUNNING IN FEAR FROM THE PALMYRA SURROUNDINGS WITH THE HELP OF MIGHTY MI-24s

The recent "befriending" of Russia and America is just a stale meme. Trump apinted that gun toiting, Iran hating redneck as advisor for war or something. That massive land-grab is not so massive as you might think. Font take every piece of land that I put in the image as a reference. Iran and Syria could partition Iraq,Lebanon and Syria are great allies and might unite soon. Syria would not take Sinai crom Egypt. Or would ally them by promissing Sudan and Libya. Saudis would be destroyed and divided. I dont see any problem here!

B-but Russia is rightful Serbian clay...

Oh come on, all you need is a splotch on your flag and you're the same.

Good luck SAA

GOOD LUCK SAA

funny fucker

The fuck, but aren't those MVD emblems?
Russian guy, can you see that?

I know Spetznaz would often wear uniforms that weren't their own and instead those of other nearby units, but this is odd.

Syrian here. I've read this.

It's hilarious, nothing can be further from the truth. In the last 18 month things have totally turned around for Syria's recruiters.

BTW those terrorists we surround and capture? Some of them who were forced into battle end up getting recruited into the Syrian army.

But let the Amerifats think we're weak, it works in our favour because they're going to underestimate us.

Newfag

> no you

>Trump apinted that gun toiting, Iran hating redneck as advisor for war or something

>hatting on Mattis
the man has removed more kebab than you could ever dream of.

Yeah some of it I read and think "Uhhh" but I have nobody I can ring or whatever.

Like the idea that there's 100k civilians in a village, I think fuck off dude that's a greater population density than hong kong.

Anything in particular you can point at and lol at?

the article is bs, anything from that horrid normie "analysis" site is, but you can't deny the growing influence of Iran

Thanks senpai!

Chechnya was reconquered by russia after the fall of the union. They are officially part of our Military, etc, but like a few other russian administrative subjects they have 2 official languages. They might be there as MP, but think hunt down and kill insurgents, not maintain peace and order.

MVD has spetznaz too.

>i fell for the Trump meme

I don't think the situation in Syria will get better at all, might get worse

Aren't Chechens used more as militia units?
Pic related.

I don't know if they have an official uniform.

>They might be there as MP, but think hunt down and kill insurgents, not maintain peace and order.
I don't think MPs maintain peace and order anywhere. They're more for guarding VIPs and locations, hunting special forces and taking care of any mutinied troops.

Removing kebab is a broad concept. Sunni kebab is rotten and should be removed. Shia kebab is ok as long as it stays in the Middle East.
And that redneck helped create Kosovo, I'm sure hed suck a big ol' oily Saudi cock any time.

>Syria is soon going to run out of fighting-age males, small arms, or pick-up trucks

WEEEEEW LAD

What a load of wank

He's going extreme with this
We rarely shit on each other's beards

>Following the swift collapse of its forces in the Battle for Idlib last year, President Bashar al-Assad had given a much publicized speech admitting the regime’s armed forces were suffering tremendous manpower shortages and would have to withdraw from certain fronts

This was true but it wasn't because of battlefield conditions. It was because of Merkel's calculated gamble to offer asylum to fighting age men in Syria and take away Syria's recruitment pool. It also meant many people in Tartous and Latakia went AWOL.

>By late July, Assad appeared to crumble under the cumulative weight of years of slow attrition and defection, triggering a combined Russian and Iranian intervention

Fun fact: Russia only entered the war when it looked like the US was going to directly wage war on the Syrian army through airstrikes. As a positive side effect, Russia's entry totally reversed the recruitment gap.

>Having spent years researching and tracking the regime’s armed forces, I disagree
Youtube analyst lol.

>The real story of the Tiger Forces is far less glamourous, yet far more instructive to those trying to understand the regime. During the early days of the uprising against Assad, Hassan coordinated the suppression of protests in Hama, an effort that relied on a collection of ordinary thugs, air force officers, and area tribal leaders
LOL... I would tell you the truth about the "Tiger Forces" but I will just say this idiot is making shit up as he goes along. Notice zero sources.

"Tiger forces" are not what they seem. Let's just say, look at the primary source of reporting on them, it all comes from the same man...

Where do you guys get recruits?

How many sign up willingly, how many have to be dragged in and how many are maniacs from Hezbollah who want to kill shit up.

Good luck SAA

I dunno, it's entirely possible that their uniform is pile of bull disinformation. It's also entirely possible that times change and they got reorganised. I don't keep close eye on chechnya, so I can't tell you for certain.
True enough

He might even usurp Tetovo from you guys and cede it to Kosovo.
I too fell for that meme. I so much did not want the Clintons to get to power that I wqs blinded. Turns out Trump is the jewest of all the jews...

>Breaking : #Aleppo
>SAA Sqour Al-Saraa join Shiek Saeed Batle with big Advance
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/807169922916872192

Hey m8, how is Damascus today?

>falling for the christianity meme

Is shitting on someone's beard considered friendly banter or deadly insult?

>Syria is soon going to run out of fighting-age males, small arms, or pick-up trucks
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I missed this. Holy fuck. He does realise that more 10 times more Syrians entered the fighting age in the last 5 years than those who have been killed or wounded.

Some of our people sadly breed like rabbits.

>MVD emblems
Check this.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эмблема_Вооружённых_Сил_Российской_Федерации

This Jew speaks the truth.

>SAA Sqour Al-Saraa join Shiek Saeed Batle with big Advance
LAVROV ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hahahaha people have no idea how accurate this is. Don't you miss when we used to work together against those dirty romans.

>It was because of Merkel's calculated gamble to offer asylum to fighting age men in Syria and take away Syria's recruitment pool. It also meant many people in Tartous and Latakia went AWOL.

That....is a surprisingly good reason why that evil witch would do that. Shit bruh, you good......what city do you live in? Brisbane?

im fairly sure Mattis was never involved in Kosovo.
the only war's he's been in have been The Gulf War, Afghanistan and Iraq, where he removed many many kebab with first Marines Division.

there's nothing really politically motivated about him, he just likes shooting people.

>Jesus told the jews to change, and they killed him instead.
Good. There's nothing worse than a traitorous, self-hating, leftist Jew.

Shaving beards off is considered insulting.

Currently on-site at Port Hedland

>ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эмблема_Вооружённых_Сил_Российской_Федерации

Is this even a link, Ivan?

So are you a citizen?

It's a Russian virus that will infect you through your PC and control your mind. When the time comes, Putin will directly control your body.

Actually, the bible states that Jesus hated the jews.
You don't have to like jews or serve them to like Jesus.

Keep Jesus, remove jews.
Also you forgot your proxy faggot.

Nothing new, cold but absolutely comfy
No mortar shills so it's a good week till now

I know and thats the problem. He is the retard who removed Sadam and ruined Afghanistan! He wants to finish the yob and ruin Iran and Syria too and proceed to suck that oily dick.

No, fuck Mattis.

>Now Trump is on the verge of inauguration. The Saudis increasingly are pinning their hopes on former Central Command commander Gen. James Mattis. He is a well-known quantity for Saudis and a proven advocate of coalition warfare. The retired general has been lauded in the Saudi press for being tough on Iran and having a sophisticated understanding of the Middle East.

Read more: al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/12/saudi-arabia-2016-bad-year-oil-economy-yemen-salman.html#ixzz4SKtRovPf

It's Cyrillic letters.

Эмблeмa Boopyжённых Cил Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции

another brissie based /sg/ member

it's been fucking sweltering last few days up northside, mate

It depends on how you do it actually
It can be considered both friendly AND insult

Generals are not politicians, they can't dictate US politics, only follow them.

I don't know, is it?

Well, Kadyrovtsy are Kadyrov`s personal guard and they are pretty professional, those who are being sent there are not Kadyrovtsy, stricktly speaking as far as I can understand, though I might be wrong. Anyway Chechens are pretty well integrated in Russia, when it comes to uniform/equipment/command structure and have been since the end of Second Chechen War, they just have a different mentality, I`d say they are more cruel/ruthless on average, also they are not militia, they are normal part of Russian Army.

It's just cabinet pick.
Trump can control them because they very useful than other pick.

>flag
Makes sense

Jesus is the son of god in the bible, meaning not wanting to learn from him, and killing him instead is a sure fire way of being damned for all eternity.

And Muslims following a warlord instead of Jesus, just goes for show how kiked they really are, just attack the other muslims goyim.

>wermacht dindu nuffin, they were only following orders

>FUCK MATTIS FOR FOLLOWING BUSHES ORDERS

> sophisticated understanding
Read:
>Kill all shias and christians
>Suck oily dicks

People who sign up willingly are poor people tbqh
And everyone who finished college get drafted and people in the age range from 24~35

S O O N
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the rhinine to the great oceanus, the baltic…”
(Edda 14:88)

You bet m8, born and raised here, but regularly visited Syria before the war.

I would now but I'm worried about having the stamp on the passport, customs might give me shit

It's Russian military police. They can also be tasked with guard duty (like protecting mobile hospitals).

Also, about Aleppo. We should wait and see, but yesterday Lavrov NEVER mention full ceasefire. He was talking with journalists and when "muh civilians" shit appear, he said that western countries don't do anything while SAA even stop their advance to evacuate a large group of civilians.
At least that was my impression on this matter. We will see in coming days.

We'll never run out of people
Seriously
If we did our gov wouldn't let anyone travel
They can just close the borders with Lebanon and let guys stay in Syria

So where do you fit in?

Hypothetically yes. However they will still influence the president's decisions. The political comments made by Mattis (especially the ones concerning Iran) are retarded and he'd be better off dying in a VA hospital for all I care.
This Trump dicksucking is quite cancerous.

>mortar shills
KEK

When I showed my pathology professor this picture. He ageed it was a textbook case of liver cancer metastasis.

>trump dicksucking
>havent even mentioned the man's name.

I'd be more worried about being drafted the moment you get off the plane. That has happened with people in other countries before.

>be citizen
>leave country
>get married
>return to old country on honeymoon
>get arrested

>Northside

Arana hills?

There's a law here that you don't get drafted if you don't have any brothers
My brother was in the army and died in latakia about a year ago thus I don't get drafted

How long do you have to serve?

Oh dude no
You're the guy who used to live in Abu ramaneh Right?