Do Indians behave like subhuman trash in your country?

Do Indians behave like subhuman trash in your country?
Are they productive at work?
Do they fit into your culture?

they work at 7/11
and only at 7/11

I dunno, I can't stand being near your kind. They smell really really fucking bad.

For all the poo in loo jokes, Indian immigrants aren't that terrible, probably because we only accept the best ones.
The ones that are in India are fucking garbage tier though, whether it's shitting in the street or harassing any female on the internet in broken English.

Made an indian friend in a college statistics course, he was nice and fit in pretty well because he's been here all his life. He was also in a frat so he wasn't very productive at school but he could drink beer

>rarely
>mostly
>somewhat

also this

Many bangladeshis taking college here which I assume is the same shit as indians.

the combination of how filthy they are plus the fact that they eat with their hands makes me wanna kill everyone I see

That happens when you meet people from different country/ethnicity than you.
Different diet,surroundings and all that.
But yeah fuck people who don't use deodorants.

this isn't the 80's anymore. indians are all becoming rich af now.

Bangladeshis are more subhuman than Indians.

literally every indian here owns a grocery store with foreign imports only

some indians in india are. but here in the US, they only work at 7/11.

but i was referring to the US. i don't think i've seen in indian in 7/11 for years. they're all run by wetbacks now.

They work at 7/11.
Some go to university too.

Not so much in my area but I'm in a university town and I get rich high caste, for what that's worth these days, Indians. They tend to be kind of liberal but otherwise they fit in well.

mm. right, i forgot that the U.S. is fucking massive.

Often
Definitely yes
Kinda

they integrate a fuck of a lot better than chinese

Pakistani neighbors. The proper middle-class British type with the queens accent. The whole family was out of control, screaming at each other even though seemingly not arguing. Kids jumping around uncontrollably for hours and shouting. Strong currysmell pushing up through the floorboards. Called him and his family uncivilized and moved out. Never ever moving close to poos again.

They're good in my area. They don't necessarily integrate well but they work hard and their kids end up being successful unlike Hispanic immigrants that dominate my area and don't integrate and who's kids end up on welfare or as petty criminals.

Aren't most Indians in middle East to provide cheap labour for construction ans shizz?

I lived in UK for a while and every single poo I met worked in some convenience store. Every single one of them.

I have no problem with them, other than them being kind of anti-social. They always look like you just took a poo in their loo. The British women working in convenience stores always try to be cheerful and make small talk.

At least they don't stink

>t. Patel
Clearly never worked with them.

I live next to NASA and a lot of Indian immigrants work as dngineers there or Boeing. The poorer ones (of course just in my area) work hard and open businesses, usually their kids end up as doctors or engineers too.

thats exactly what an indian would say

>Often
They're just trying to fit in.

Never actually had a problem with the indians here.

Sikhs are bros.
They own corner-shops which is a fucking god-send for agoraphobes like me ~ I don't want to go into town.
The ones at work are all friendly and chill, alot of hard-workers too.
The women though... God Indian women are so nice. Would race-mix with.

That said, these were the ones smart enough to leave india, so there is that.

Usually pretty integrated if they're Sikh or Hindu.

Sikhs through my life have universally been kind and good people. Had one as a housemate he was pretty chilled out and hates Muslims more than I do KEK

we don't have any

Most of them are extremely impertinent.

I had to move away from the smelly fuckers as well. They took over the whole area and stunk out all the white people.

>the smart ones leave india

which is exactly why the 3rd world will stay 3rd world

Yes

They're like Asian Asians here
Fucking getting ridiculously high marks and taking all our IT jobs

The only experience I've had with Indians irl was my neighbors in my old apartment.

They were obnoxious, yelled all the time, smelled awful, and didn't really give a shit about the people living around them.

If I left my window open my clothes would smell like fucking curry.

Total trash. Disgusting monkey/curry folk

the Indians in my area are mostly high up the caste ladder
doctors and other rich cunts
but recently some muslim Indians rocked up and opened a restaurant
the lack of pork on the menu was disturbing
didn't last a year

I barely see any Indians where I live

Indian guy came to my dorms in uni. Guy didnt have a clue what toilet paper was and used old news paper instead, letting it pile up in a corner next to the block heater. Whole floor stank of shit. 1/10 would not dorm mate again

They are the cab drivers and couriers
I once installed some blinds in a rental property where Indian cab drivers were living, there were only 2 bedrooms but 4 people staying in each room

The Indians that have abandoned their homeland for Canada are often not very good people. They form their own little cultural enclaves in low income apartment buildings and don't take care of their property. They also cook curry that smells like absolute death and refuse to practice proper hygiene.

When they get here with their educations provided by their home land, they soon realize Canada has shitty employment opportunity and they were conned into a false idea of wealth by the leftists. They usually work the jobs no one else really wants such as gas station attendants, fast food, etc. Even then, communication skills are a must for these jobs so they do them very poorly.

Religiously, Hinduism can coincide with our majority Christian population. And they commit little crime so I prefer them over middle easterners and blacks.

We only have the worst of the worst from India.
They were so awful, even Indians expelled them.

I am talking about the fucking gypsies of course.

Depends. Indians generally are quite corrupt so in business situations they are a nightmare. That shit works well in the third world I know. Nigerians are worse.
We have a lot of middle caste Indians here, in business and in medicine. The educated ones try to be sophisticated.
They aren't that bad but they have to go back.

They don't have to be the first group to go. If we talk about Indians in the UK we have to talk about Pakis and Bangla Pakis. The former are scum. Normally uneducated. Lots of forced marriages, disappearing girls, honour killings and rape gangs. Bangladeshis are normally just incredibly poor and incredibly stupid. They run a lot if restaurants but are usually the poorest minority in any given area and that status never changes unless Somalis move in. Somalis are actual subhumans.

the semi light skinned ones do not. the dark ones, while not aggressive, act like trash.

And I echo what previous people have said about Sikhs. Sikhs really are bro-tier

Why are Nepalis so much better than Indians?

>Don't reek
>Aren't rude
>Aren't arrogant
>Aren't creepy

Neps are based.

>Do indians act like subhuman trash

Aside from when they're blowing up planes, no.

>Are they productive at work

Yes

>Do they fit into your culture

Some yes, many stick to the enclave though. Also potty trained.

They behave fine and they're nice to talk too. They're pretty smart. I've worked with a lot of them with in retail stores when I was studying at university and they're very lazy, but so are most Australians to be fair. It's obvious that Woolworths and Coles likes to import them in because they're easy to push round.
But if the question is whether or not I want their immigration to continue, that answer is no. In fact I'd like if they could leave. I don't want them here and I don't feel comfortable around them, no matter how nice they are. I wish they'd all move back home to make India great again.... Or whatever they want to do... I really don't care as long as they're not here.

Are you and the french same?

Yes
Depends, and they are either godly or complete dog shit. No middle

One did once. He tried real hard but fucked it up. He would sometimes encourage someone to try harder, instead of saying "pull your finger out" like a strayan would, he decided to say "pull your socks out"

Better than fuckin Bengals at least

I've honestly only been around Sri Lankans, Pakistanis and Bengalis for any length of time.
They were nice enough. Pakis were a bit gay and gave off an untrustworthy vibe as well as being nice.

I remember, I was in the same class as a Sikh. He was ok.
Most of the Indians I went to school with were assimilated to the point where they didn't occur to me.
One was a fat muslim who did weird things that ignored the folkways like eating on the toilet.

I've met like 10 indian people.
They generally own Indian restaurants I think.
There are probably more Pakis and Vietnamese than Indians here.

It's too cold for most of them here so only the ones able to adapt stick around.

better than niggers

They don't fit into our culture, but they're definitely fucking productive. My wife has an indian friend with a son that plays with our son. They keep separate generally from our society and ony like the best things. I think the indians that come here are of two types--the first generation ones that run gas stations and the second generation ones that go to Harvard and shit. It's a weird dichotomy, but it seems to work for them. They have their own ethnic grocery stores, and their whole families seems to live together wherever they go. I think on average they're almost on par with or equal to whites. Definitely above beaner and nigger levels.

I work with a lot of them in my lab. They're all friendly and generally based. Even use the toilet. They're okay in my book

I mostly see them at 7/11 and other convenience stores as employees. There was one that was a substitute teacher that I would get in high school all the time but he was shit since nobody understood what he was saying. There's also a little section of shops that has Indian stores (Bollywood movies, Indian groceries, eyebrow threading). All the Indians my age have been alright but the older ones act like assholes and tend to beat the shit out of their kids for no reason

No on all counts

They aren't productive so much as they cheat to get ahead.

The indians in nj are terrible. No manners and smell like shit. They still think they are above everyone and they are not.

They are smarter than turks on average but just as smelly

some indians are poo in loo subhumans, but the ones i've met are pretty cool. they're always cool with the black kids though, it's weird

>Do Indians behave like subhuman trash in your country?

Depends where in India they come from and their financial situation before and after they get here.

>Are they productive at work?

Depends.

>Do they fit into your culture?

No, they form little enclaves of "like" people and isolate themselves into their own facets of community, keeping others out, even their own kind depending on caste.

I'm in New York, most Indians I know are either doctors, nurses or webengineers at IBM. Moderately successful compared to their city dwelling cab driving peers.

they have either a nightshop or a job in IT... not too bothered by them

Had a friend who came from somewhere in southern India (forgot the exact place), but he is one of the chillest people I know.
He's not subhuman, fits into the culture and studies really hard (guess that's productive).

Isn't it the blacker than black shitskin Indian who can't stand his own existence and needs to make threads like this which do not for one moment produce anything productive and any meaningful conversations.
Notice how i haven't used one coma? English ain't my language. Inb4 learn English. I live in a shit hole i can't try and be white it is part of ny existence.
Lastly op you the faggot who yells paki im every thread and argues for (you)s do us a favor and jump in a shithole your existence is meaningless and the reason foreigners hate us. Good going fellow shit skin.

The Indians I've worked with are generally the laziest and most selfish bastards around who would happily throw their coworkers under the bus for literally no gain. Same with Pakis, I pretty much just count them as the same thing.

They're one of the highest earning immigrants. They own clothing and jewellery shops. Some electronic ones too. Pretty okay people. I think we got ones from the north(?) They don't look like Dravidians.

they hate niggers just as much as whites. so yeah they are ok in my book.

ps we have 2 million indians here.

All indians that I know of have been pretty cool dudes desu.

They behave like subhuman trash in my country.

Never met one before. Not sure if I've even seen one before.

I haven't seen them pooping in our streets

In person running gas stations theyre fine and pleasant, but they are commonly on the other end of the line when you have to call any major company. Theyre a pain in the ass. Dont speak english well enough to actually help you.