Sup Forums BTFO , Amy Schumer is perfect for playing Barbie. She also makes good vajayjay jokes

Sup Forums BTFO , Amy Schumer is perfect for playing Barbie. She also makes good vajayjay jokes.

>muh impossible standards

post more qt french girls plz

second thread on this insufferable woman in two days. fuck I can't stand that cunt. gtfo with this shit. I can hear her voice in my head saying some smug sjw level shit when she's mentioned.

she looks like barbie with a saddle and part horse.

>The women in one of the fattest nations on earth don't look like barbies, thus the figure is impossible.
>Yanks in charge of setting the bar for a "normal" body.

The cutest

So close to heaven

SO

CLOSE

threadly reminder that lena is best jewfu

The problem is the masculine instinct at seeing a great body is admiration and desire to achieve the same thing, while the feminine instinct is envy a desire to redefine "great body" as whatever she has at the moment.

Oh god. I just realized.

She is going to completely degrade barbie with her dirty fucking mouth and poison the mind of little girls everywhere.

that really is true, if i see somebody ripped i think "good for him"

Do these people also get angry at Bratz for having big heads?

>little girls everywhere
>implying any little girls will watch it
Barbie is over, sales are plummeting for years.

>impossible body standards
BULL FUCKING SHIT
In my whole life I've fucked only 2 girls and both had (((unattainable))) bodies, they just don't overeat like goddamn sea lions.
What's the problem with American media?

Am I retarded or is that picture implying that being thinner then the us average is impossible?

how do these people not feel unconfortable in their own skin? I was a pretty skinny guy until I started partying at college and developed a tiny beer gut but even then I'm at the gym everyday to get rid of it cause it bothers me that much.

Honestly i think she is the kind of girl that would shit on islam in public but would fuck an arab in secret.

Hello, Achmed.

keep dreaming, Aziz

LMAOing @ the average American woman.

She looks brit though.

>"American" is an ethnic group