When did we lose women, pol? Was it giving them the right to vote? Was it before that?

When did we lose women, pol? Was it giving them the right to vote? Was it before that?

Sweden?

YES

Hilarious.

in order for them to care about voting and working, we had to stop having children

think about that

the selfishness of man to not raise a big strong family immediately is what ruined women. women cannot handle independence.

>anglicans

Excommunicate! Excommunicate! Excommunicate!
(I'm not even Catholic and this pisses me off.)

reminder Jesus is boiling in a vat of human excrement for eternity

She's in the Swedish state church, not the Catholic church.

>45% of american white women are whores that got hit by 3rd wave feminism and neet men feeding them the idea they are princesses of independencesleep
>"all women are whores!"

You guys really gota stop making good white women your enemies

No other women can make white babies, they are not our enemies, they are our subordinates

My girlfriend is Polish slav and never agrees with half the stuff Americans follows

I also dated a pretty redpilled chink but I had to end it because she was a chink, kinda a shame cause she was smarter than my current gf

It was with feminism

When France introduced women to the right of vote they were far right wing, they are the reason why De Gaulle and then Pompidou were always elected president

Then we had feminists kikes (litteraly jews that survived the gorillion) that went "muh women should be free"

And how would you know?

Women's Suffrage was Western Civilization's greatest mistake.

Women are not equipped to make difficult decisions or hold positions of power. They are biologically designed to enjoy listening to nonsensical toddler-babble all day long. Think about that for a minute...

>lesbian
>bishop
>remove crosses from churches
the catholics are wayyy lost boys. the fuck is going on?

They believe everything in the media

cause it says so in the talmud the kikes read

and they say that we are the heretics

>reminder Jesus is boiling in a vat of human excrement for eternity
So Jesus really is American..

WRONG

Women's suffrage have nothing to do with having good women leaders, women can still not vote but have the possibiliti of holding public office, if they convince the rational voters they are capable.

no wonder they are so hated.
all most as bad as being an ausfailian

>remove crosses

burn the fucking witch