Sup Forums dating thread

Are any of you faggots actually women? Lately, I've been feeling like I could tolerate going out for a coffee with a girl.

What about you guys, how's it going in your love lives and all that? Hookers been telling me that they get more young men these days.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them!

Are you sure the average female Sup Forums user wouldn't be too 'degenerate' for you?

Shut the fuck up schizo

You're the ones discrediting our movement by spreading this unverifiable bullshit

I havent had any contact in years. Almost 30 now. Last dude was a real american psycho. All the best with your wimminz OP

Heh. Yeah, I don't think I'm in a position to turn down people for degeneracy. I barely even know what that means. What's degenerate? That's your guyses buzzword like a liberal uses problematic.

i got half a blowjob in the back of a van at 2am parked behind a tim hortons last year

haven't touched a woman since

I am getting married in half year.

Im 27 broke jobless no car and live at home

Why bother :(

Im 22 and had women approach but too many women nowadays are sluts and whores. Is there a pretty girl on here that wants a tall and handsome family oriented man? Also 7" cock

That's rough. I was at the shark club getting booze when it opened and gave some Indian a beer recommendation. She stopped me on the sidewalk and asked if she could come for a beer. Stared her down for ten seconds and said that she better not rob me. She wasn't fazed, so I said sure.

She definitely wanted to bang, she made me grab her pussy, but I didn't feel like taking off my clothes and pretending I liked her, so I told her I was a faggot, and she asked me what difference a hole makes.

>Fuck if I know. That's a good question.

Anyway, she left to go bag some other dude when it was clear I wasn't putting out. She did mention to me that girls can tell the difference in dick size just by feeling it inside them, which was a useful tidbit.

Yeah, femanon I guess I'll post.

But I'm not a virgin, I'm not pretty, my cooking is mediocre, and I suck with kids.

At least I can get a dog in a few years once I get an actual house instead of my shitty apartment.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Marriage should be outlawed.

Been living with my gf for 2 years.

Not that well this year went on 1 useless date, fucked 4 chicks as a one-night stand drunk, of which 2 were decent. Currently dating a cute blonde/blue eyed 18yo girl for about 3 weeks so this year might turn out fine.

I am a serial dater. I pump and dump. You become quite good with lots of practice. Can't hide the void stare of disinterest thou. Once i fuck em, the game is over and i move on.

>tfw no redpilled gf

There's a girl I work with that I think is interested in me, but she's kinda weird. Not bad looking, just has an odd way of doing things. I'm not sure what to think.

Tsk tsk

grill here,
if your ever in washington look me up k.

I'm a woman, but I only come to Sup Forums to laugh at retards, until I actually get mad morons such as yourselves exist, and then I quit vowing never to return again.
Then I return again to laugh at you some more and the cycle repeats itself.

So... does that count? Not that I'd date you, plenty of actually nice men out here.

22, first time in the motherland. I came here spur of the moment before i learned the language because I thought i wouldn't have a good chance to be here for an extended time again. Not much luck with the english speaking communities. I don' think I would enjoy dating culture here anyway. I'll keep learning and gaining earning potential until dating makes sense. hook ups and wasting time messaging women I can't give a shit about is just painful so i tend to avoid it.

pls b my ai gf

I bet you'd get a lot of hits in a dating profile posting that verbatim. I should take that and just tweak it slightly. I think I'm a decent cook though, it's pretty easy. Put the stuff you like in a pot and turn on the stove.

Do you hate niggers

I will never have a relationship, I've accepted this, some people are meant to be alone.

Dude above me has dated girl for 6+ months and I just can't fathom it

On and off (3 years) with the same chick it's pretty nice

Washington state?

Someone post american girl. I'm on mobile.

I take shots bigger than your leg, needs more THICC.

>PREMom
dat id

>PREMom

Kek has spoken. Keep your hope.

I'm a normie desu, had plenty of girlfriends and fucks and all that but now I'm just sick of their shit. I'm making money and when I want someone I'll find it.

Its no use trying to find someone when you don't have all your shit in order anyway. Once I'm out of school and working I'll find a nice girl to pop 5 kids into.

I say this now but in 3 months I'll be dating another dumb broad because I'll be bored.

I had 3 girlfriends during college, they we're all fucking crazy. I'm 27 now, never again.

>Canuck
>becoming a home owner

Good luck

>Sup Forums image file
>trap cosplay

How so?

havent been in a relationship of any kind in about 6.5 years

I've tried. Most guys just don't interest me much unfortunately. Very few with similar values around here.

For the most part. Except my pharmacist, he's a bro and hooked me up with way cheaper prescriptions.

Didn't even notice. lul.. thanks kek. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll go divine conception on my ass?

Naa. Aunt/Uncle are gonna die soon. Their kids already all own homes thanks to the oil boom and their grandkids are too young to leave the house to.

Well life ain't that good. To much of a cuck to express my feelings and now I'll die alone fapping to /s/ until dick falls off. And no I don't want to date some girl because I hate spending time with someone I don't like, unless she wants a one night stand.

>assbabies

Are you going to fuck the dog?

Are your interests anime and politics?

What province?

She does things oddly because she's fucked in the head. The fact that you think it's odd is your brain trying to tell you that you should remain un-involved. Pay attention to the red flags because hundreds of thousands of years of selective pressure on the population didn't put them there for no reason.

Anime not so much. Certain titles to some extent but you'd call me a casual.

Also I'm on Sup Forums you retarded maplenigger ofc I'm interested in politics.

BC. Send aid.

i am male and i like men, any other italian Sup Forumsack here?

Anglo quebecer, I think I need the aid more than you kek

Me

Kind of dating question? I have a good friend who sends me a late night text once in a while to go drinking but it does not end in a shag. So it is not really a booty call.

What would Sup Forums lable it as?

Boozy call?

I would just go quietly into the night if I were in that position, user.

Last call.

yep, but at least put some make up on goddammit

I'm coming back to Washington in February, plz respond

Well the jokes on you. My fetish is being berated by slutty women, so you're just doing me a favor here.

It's snowing on the island. Been at least two years since that happened.

What do you think of Trudeau?

You still here?

Its definitely an option at this point

That's a cute girl (male).

Put toast in your mouth. It works in anime's.

Just find a girl on Craigslist you like and eventually marry her. It's really not all that difficult.

There are almost no women on this board. The incredibly low average IQ and the rampant misogyny should make that clear. (:

>mfw hes on the island too
user pls go

I think his whore of a mother should have aborted him and continued having wild sex parties with rock stars and coke.

Strangle yourself with the flag user. Let it take you into its loving folds as the Union Jack pushes tightly on your throat.

>been single for 11 years now

I'm chasing a girl right now but she's acting weird about it. I hope that changes since I really like her.

Just be up front with your feelings. If she is not interested then at least you can move on. So many other people to choose from.

l-lewd...

pls be my gf(male)

any tips on the dating market, fellow expat

I like you.

I'm married. Yesterday we watched falling down, and when the nazi wondered aloud how many kikes his can of Zyklon B killed, she laughed.

So, close, and yet so far. I guess I was wrong about it being pretty well pointless to try posting on Sup Forums and finding someone nearby, though.

All women are whores

Dunno I'm in Bulgaria quite a lot atm and the men there all look like mongoloids.

I'm willing to bet you already "superliked" me on tinder like the other 8 girls today.

Girl here - I have no interest whatsoever in dating whilst I'm here in Korea, all the western guys here are super liberal and I get the impression that most of them only came to Asia because they couldn't get girls back home.

Some of them are alright, but I'd rather wait until I go back home to find someone.

You say that as if it is a bad thing.

>Just be up front with your feelings.

Is that even a good idea? for the longest time the PUA people told every guy that this is a terrible idea and that you should just ease her into it. the problem I have with her right now is a different one anyway. she doesn't remember me and didn't respond once I sent her photos from the party where we actually met 3 years ago. so I'll have to wait and try calling her on sunday. it's been a year now anyway because I've been incredibly occupied with finding work and finishing the master's degree.

>tfw only 18 and life is already too fucked to think about gf
>don't even want to begin thinking about establishing a family

Unless I can find a redpilled gf there's really no point.

Happily married, and been so for 5 and a half years.

Pop on over to Osaka and I will take you out to have fun. I am married so happy just to get drunk and talk rubbish all night.

>Every western male there unless military is there to live out some weeb fantasy
What are you even doing there

>I think his whore of a mother should have aborted him and continued having wild sex parties with rock stars and coke.

Kek, do you think he is really Castros son?

The people on pol who claim to be female are mostly tranny's.

Don't come off as desperate or clingy

From my experience I find being open and polite gets some surprising results. I hate wasting my time. I have been with my wife for 16 years and I walked up to her on the street and asked if she wanted to walk and talk. Anything is possible.

I feel there has to be a new internet law relegated to this phenomena.

Hi please wear the felix costume

The key is make her feel special simply by you paying any amount of attention to her, and that if she tries to fuck with you, you'll just revoke that attention, potentially giving it to someone else.

Thats life.

I don't like your country's food.

Shrug. Maybe maybe not. Could've been any of a dozen men's son if even half the rumors are true.

There are no girls on the internet. Anyone who admits otherwise must abide by 'tits or gtfo.'

when i was in high school i knew a girl who was redpilled and was pretty hot and told me she had dreams about jerking me off in the mall but wouldnt go out with me

i wish to die

as I said, that's not the problem anyway but I'm still really weirded out by how much women always freak the fuck out once a guy shows up in their lives. that constant patience bullshit is boring and sucks.

Plis stop.

Got to have something to strive for in life user

Maybe she's been abused m8

>I have been with my wife for 16 years and I walked up to her on the street and asked if she wanted to walk and talk. Anything is possible.

you're really lucky then and I don't doubt you but things are different in Austria and Germany, you know?

the girls are usually way more guarded and just stuck-up.

I've already hacked your IP. I'll be there bb.

Been with my fiancee for four years now. She used to be cute, but then she gained 40 kg. I'm a Burger, she's a frog. In a country the size of Texas, how did I manage to hook up with the only fat chick? All the other girls here are so much hotter. She gives mediocre blowjobs, but at least she does anal.

>goes to korea for a gf
I feel like this is one of the worst places to try importing a gf (maybe not for a cuck libshit). I could just be retarded, a manlet, or it could be Jeju. I do feel like my SMV is a point or two higher among the expat community than at home, however. It's probably because they're more likely to be open to asian men.

these quads demand a reply