ipsos-nederland.nl/ipsos-politieke-barometer/barometer-van-deze-week
youtube.com/watch?v=EF63z7UKJJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>convicted
>no penalty

>criticize Islam
>get convicted of fake crime

>No penalty imposed \

THEN WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS TRIAL?

You know he is massively shilling for Jews, if only to get their votes?

Probably a warning shot, maybe they knew appeal courts wouldn't uphold this sham conviction

>but no penalty imposed

Okay what

>convicted
>no penalty

Is this a thing the Dutch do, where their idea of a penalty is to wag their finger and say "Bad Geert! Bad!"

>Criticizing Hate Ideologies is a Hate Crime

Hot Take E.U.

Hot Take.

No penalty.
Otherwise cases would have been brought against a few left parties for the same thing.
He's still ahead in the polls and god I hope Rutte gets kicked out.
Then we leave the EU.. One day..

Free publicity. And since he's convicted it looks like he's gonna get another year of it in appeal. He needs to start preparing for 25-30% of the vote kek

So they can stop him from rising to political power.

Shows how desperate they are i guess.

Say this tongue twister

>La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasulullah

Don't be raysis you fucking white male.

setting precedent

No penalty imposed

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

try to throw dirt on him so people won't vote for him I guess.

If anything they just gave him a ton of media attention drawing light to his cause. They played themselves if thats the case.

>hate speech trial
Why is this a thing

Nip gets it, the prosecution played them selves massively in this.

He's convicted and in the system now for future cases he might get into.

Oh btw guys he just announced he's gonna appeal. The judge + prosecution just handed him the election on a fucking silver platter

It means he can't say what he want outside of the parliament or else he will he go to jail

I really just don't get it.

You don't have to be completely against immigration, there are economic situations where it makes sense to attract foreign talent, and I'd be in favor of immigration provided it's strictly regulated and doesn't came at the expense of the working class (i.e. no cheap labor immigration).

But being anti-islamization? Who in their right mind could have a problem with THAT?

If only.
Not really playing out that way if you see how it's being reported.

based Geert

hmmm

But you are already getting doctos and enginneers !

How popular is he with the general population in your country?

The AfD isn't gaining new ground here, probably because they aren't getting their shit together and sperg out a lot.

Is there any hope of Geert gaining more influence?

Right. I forgot. My bad.

Seeing that all of the publicity regarding the court case in the first instance already gave him a huge boost in the polls, this really can't go wrong.

how about the way Brexit was reported or Trump? Have some conviction lad.

There are like 20,000 jews total (left) in the Netherlands, the only reason to appeal to that demographic is to signal your virtue.

And howmany people trust the MAYNE STREAM METEOR?

Wait dumb question, but this trial will draw peoples attention to greet himself, from there they can do their own research on his policies ect.

You're both fucked because Europe can ban whatever it likes as hate speech.

They made him a political martyr. Dumb fucks.

Very, although most of his voters will never tell you they vote for his party. He is the biggest in the polls right now

Precedence and intimidation.

Good.

have you seen his little anti-islam movie?

it's pol-tier propaganda. what did he expect to happen?

He's shilling to jews because Israel is the only place that will fund nationalist parties any more.

Big bad Israel that Sup Forums hated for years is becoming the bank for all the parties that Sup Forums jerks off to.

>No penalty

They just undermined the intimidating factor in their case if that is indeed what they were attempting.

According to this: ipsos-nederland.nl/ipsos-politieke-barometer/barometer-van-deze-week

Almost 30%.
You usually won't find pro-Wilders people in public outside of certain circles. It's one of those things you usually keep quiet about and only make it known when you're actually voting.

There's an irrational hatred of Wilders that's really quite fascinating to see. If I quote Wilders, I'll have people agree with me, if I reveal that it was Wilders that said it, most people will try to back peddle out of their agreement with the statement simply because HE said it.

They really don't get how news work in the age of the internet... this will hopefully boost him even more

He already got cleared on all charges for that one Hans

>found guilty
>no conviction
What a sham people will see it for what it is.

Not really, AfD seems more like a capable party than the PVV.

Maybe it's not Isreal itself but rather bigger lone shark Sews like Soros we have to worry about.

>tfw still not sure who to vote for
There's this new meme party that split off from the Labour Party with the biggest difference being their stance on immigration, seems up my alley but is simply too small I'm afraid

Best case scenario? Sounds fucking great to me lads ...Dutchbros tell my why this is bad?

>why do they prosecute me for speaking the truth?

Hmm now that i look at it, PVV has gone from 40%+ to 30% since the beginning of the year.

I'd love it to be that way, but see it covers people's reactions.

I am hopeful, but shilling is powerful here and many parties will say they're against the EU until it comes time to vote for or against.

Trust is here and there, most people believe their favourite outlet is unbiased. Social pressure also seems to play a big part in things.

18c

Define capable when you have ministers and secretaries cocking up left and right in the current government. They are no more or less capable than the traditional parties.

If they start throwing shit on him it'l make them look like they're taking out the political opposition with dirty tactics which will skyrocket PVV votes.

Not really, PVV was already in a coalition, gives them some more legitimacy

>PVV has gone from 40%+ to 30% since the beginning of the year
Take a look at VVD and PvDA

Yeah, he needs to start persuading people. But the free publicity wont hurt him at least.

Continental Europeans are brain damaged there is one in this thread still unsure of who to vote for.

His party is filled with morons that either lied about their job history or have been involved with the police. They had a guy that pissed in the mail box of their neighbours for instance. It's the biggest meme party in the world but i guess ill have to vote for them still

Guilty...of being based as fuck

isn't it amazing how deluded they can still be? germans are still the worst though

VOTE GEERT FGT

Also their party program fits on one page fucking kek

And they failed miserably

>Netherlands
>Jewish vote

Not since 1940.
Also in Dutch jurisprudence nationality is now the same as ethnicity which is now the same as race.

Congratulations Dutchmen, we a race nao.

We need to reboot the commonwealth and poach whats left of the right wing Europeans.

I'm not saying that the HR-policy of the PVV is good.

I'm saying that whether they or someone else hold the strings of power doesn't matter as we've seen plenty of wackjobs fucking up and the government as a whole staying relatively capable.

>Also their party program fits on one page fucking kek
Meh. Didn't cost them a single seat. Policy details don't matter and never did. You should read some Scott Adams stuff.

They flopped like a bitch last time they were in a coalition, I'm doubtful.
Right now there's a few options for me:
PVV (not very likely)
SP (depends on how they do in the debates, they seem pretty right on the front of immigration)
PvdD (Animal meme party)
That party that cut ties with the Labour Party

The SP has said they don't count out the fact that they would form a coalition with the PVV so that's a plus for you Sup Forumslacks I guess

Like I said, publicity for Geert usually means "Oh not that racist again, he's so racist the racist racist".
It's astonishing to see how people will turn off any message knowing he's the source regardless of how infallable his sources and statements are.

He could say "The sky is blue" and media would rile up against him saying that "it's sometimes orange at sunset and grey when cloudy, also, remember that time he said something we showed was incorrect? How vile and dishonest he is!"

>tfw no CANZUK
one can dream...

Dus Wilders is nu monddood en afgeschreven. Stem FVD mensen.

Hey! Don't forget about astronauts and rocket scientists!

???

It'd be fun to see an SP-PVV coalition just to get a Nexit referendum +article 50 going.

This is why the US beats Europe any day. Standards of living don't mean shit when I can't dress up as Hitler, carry a Nazi flag around, and yell heil Hitler and gas all kikes muslims and niggers and I'm still breaking no laws. So sad that other countries don't respect freedom of speech and expression

>"The sky is blue" and media would rile up against him saying that "it's sometimes orange at sunset and grey when cloudy, also, remember that time he said something we showed was incorrect? How vile and dishonest he is!"
Kek, true

Uh huh.

VVD (PM's party) has gone from 41 to 27 seats, PvDA (main "center left" party that's part of the coalition) has gone from 38 to 11.

For sure, they are quite similar all things considered

By the way, has the security situation in Geneva gotten much worse lately?

Can Chfems still walk alone at night in the cities?

i wrote to my local member of parliament asking him about UKCANZ. Even with your cuckold Trudeau running Canada.

Talking points and headlines.

Now they can run such headlines as "Geert Vilders, formerly convicted of hate speech against poor little "asian" minorities, etc. etc. goes on zweihander rampage in the Muslim quarter."

PVV did not flip flop. He sacrificed a key issue of his platform (65 as age of retirement) in exchange for a billion euro reduction of foreign aid. The Christian Democrats reneged on that AFTER it was agreed upon, so Wilders pulled out.

Christcucks flip-flopped, not Wilders. But of course the media pushed a fake narrative, which you bought.

woah that sure showed me xddddd

but really America is the only western country with no official hate speech laws nowadays

>"asian" minorities
That's not where morocco is though.
He could try to play the asian card himself, he's part Indo.

He said the 65 age retirement issue was a breaking issue, non negotiable.
Turns out it was very much negotiable

>He could say "The sky is blue" and media would rile up against him saying that "it's sometimes orange at sunset and grey when cloudy, also, remember that time he said something we showed was incorrect? How vile and dishonest he is!"
Politifact taught them well.

SP are living in an alternate universe, pls read the party program and never consider voting for them ever again.

PvdD is run by a cunt who is one step away from becoming a branch davidian, I'm not comfortable with that at all, are you?;

This. I would never have considered voting PVV before an hour ago.

ohh god, i love memeri tv, the quotes are just too good.

Oh I see.
I guess he flopped rhetorically, but as a coalition partner he upheld his end of the deal untill CDA broke their word.

Oh, this involved Moroccans?

In that case "African" minorities.

Wilders is also insane, what do you think shutting down every mosque would achieve?
You can't call the SP insane while saying the PVV is perfectly reasonable, they're simply not.
I'm also not for banning books (quran) it will simply add more fuel to the fire.
All I want is uneducated immigrants to fuck off and to have a leader be proud of the Dutch traditions and nationality but sadly it seems you have to vote for some authoritarian dickhead to get it going

Oh yeah, how is it in terms of criticism against semitism/jews in your country?
I think that's something that most western societies have in common.

Last year they convicted some dude who offed his mom because she was shitty and wanted to die. He got no scentence. The media explained that this gross waste of tax payers money puppet show was orchestrated to show the people that the gouvernment condemns patricide but does not deem it neccasary to punish. The same goes with Wilders. They condemn politicians who want less Maroccans, but do not see it fit to punish for it. It's daddy gouvernment saying no no, that's not a good boy to Geert. It is disgusting, patronizing and will only serve to strenghten him.

>Morocco
>Asia

Good ol' American education. I can't even wrap my head around it. I'm literally shaking right now.

>All I want is uneducated immigrants to fuck off and to have a leader be proud of the Dutch traditions and nationality but sadly it seems you have to vote for some authoritarian dickhead to get it going

That's just what happens when a country is subjected to one extreme for a long time. At some point, people who are sick of this shit will want to turn to the other extreme.

>All I want is uneducated immigrants to fuck off
Fun thing is, that is what he will achieve with putting in those ridiculous big starting offers. Art of the Deal-tier; you start high so you have some room to move in. And because of pacing and leading nobody will complain about it.

so you need a white washed white muslim to be your anti-muslim
kinda like milo?

hmmmm...

Desperate? This is a genious move on their side. He is branded for life now. A convicted racist. You can slap that into every headline and its not going to be factually wrong so he can fuck himself if he ever wanted to further his political career.

JUST LIKE US

youtube.com/watch?v=EF63z7UKJJk