What happens when we die FOR FUCKS SAKE? I can't sleep at night because of these thoughts

What happens when we die FOR FUCKS SAKE? I can't sleep at night because of these thoughts.

>le imagine what was before you was born meme
>le imagine sleeping without having dreams meme

Fuck off with this bullshit. This is just unfair, I don't believe in religious fairytales. Now I realize that the whole universe and the life itself are completely pointless. But I will continue to move on, just to prove that if god exists then he is a massive faggot I have ever known.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-vWGWT4teI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry 100% of humans go through death.

you can always find out

I like to think we move onto a different dimension but that's the only way I find comfort in dying.

Oh look it is the autistic German deer poster who has decided to take a break from making 'Immigration is good, pol BTFO' threads to talk about how depressed and sad he is.

Be thankful for the fact that you got to experience anything at all. You could have been born brain-dead, a cripple or even worse, you could have been born a German.

We all find out one day.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTER

A CONSTANT SHILL ON THIS BOARD WHO WILL NOT STOP.

PIC RELATED

I don't need to imagine sleeping without having dreams. It happens to me sometimes. I go to sleep and then wake up.

germany is truly lost. What a pathetic faggot.

calm down Nietzsche
take a stroll to christmas markt and try not to get stabbed or raped

Don't ask the new Sup Forumstheist. You're nothing but a machine to them.

You are so focused on death, you are ignoring life. Why worry about something you have no control over? The reaper takes us all. Living in the moment in the closest thing you can get to heaven while on earth, so do that.

read Don DeLillo's White Noise then kill yourself

this, find out first hand and report back

"le" ?

obviously you go to hell for that bullshit

It's true, your labor will be replaced by a machine because you're inefficacy will cause your employer to lose money.

Your life is meaningless and when you die the tape stops recording. If you want to find some "meaning" just fucking fry your brain on some psychedelics.

If you're interested look up the 'blue butterfly' retreat in south america. They'll get you lit on the oldest, and most powerful, form of DMT known to man.

My belief is that when any living thing dies it becomes a god of its own universe. The moment you die you wake up with the world as it is, but you have godly powers and can do anything, literally anything. There were once real gods, Christ for example was one, the Buddha too and a few other religions had gods, but as things have died we have moved 'timelines' with new gods who choose not to review themselves. I don't fear death, it will simply be moving on to a true existence where I am free.

>You are so focused on death, you are ignoring life.
Living is dying, why wouldn't the only goal of something be its focus?

>Living in the moment in the closest thing you can get to heaven while on earth
What about all the time you spend on earth being a dead body, rotting away with no worries or fears, that's basically heaven, right?

I have something for you, my fellow autistic Kraut
youtube.com/watch?v=E-vWGWT4teI

there's nothing after death, it's just a tale to scare the degenerates or motivate the general population

>you go to hell if you do X, so don't do it!
>you go to heaven if you remain a good goy!

the "life after death" is the fruit of your work, if you will be remembered or not

fight degeneracy, live honorably, fight the enemy and don't fall the "inhumane" crap, racism, human rights, etc., the only ones who benefit from these are our enemies

Take it.

>if god exists then he is a massive faggot I have ever known

Well, I can guess what will happen when YOU die, if you don't wise up.

>Now I realize that the whole universe and the life itself are completely pointless

And you know this how?
Are you some kind of omnipotent being with all the answers in the universe?

If you knew this, then you would what happens when we die.
You would know what exists beyond the boundaries
You would know for a fact if souls do or do not exist.
You would have given humanity the answers they seek for many of their problems.

But you don't have any of this information. You probably never will.
Stop acting so far above your station that you're touching stars, and come back down to Earth for a while.

>a Romanian saying this

Go to confession Iancu.

It's just like going to sleep, except instead of having dreams, you cease to exist forever.

Take this to Sup Forums

As far as I'm concerned when you die that's it. No more consciousness, you don't continue to live your just gone.
No different to before you were born.

Heaven is fairy tail shit you tell to children like Santa Claus.

Whoa, calm down.
Nihilism is actually a legit point of view.

is that dog dead?

Op his brave mind on contrary to the posters above .

You just want to be immortal, but you will never acheive that with Sup Forums mentality

we are slaves of fear and mortality

slave of fear and the pineal glande

Nearly all vertebrate species possess a pineal gland. The most important exception is the hagfish, which is often thought of as the most primitive extant vertebrate

Thats what you are , a primitive

ok ok but wait, what about immortality ?

What about you extend your counsciousness to a virtual reality ?

Define consciousness.

Can we store all the data 1 brain ( consciousness) in a futuristic pen drive ?

You are so primitive why you have opinion on the subject ?

>Living is dying, why wouldn't the only goal of something be its focus?

That's like listening to a symphony just to hear the symbols clashing at the end. You have no choice but to live, why not enjoy it?

You're a fuck up

Hagfish have the right idea. Rip and tear your food after it has the decency to die. Complexity is a pain in the ass.

Nobody is going to come to the rescue of your shit bag brain so that you can live forever. We all are going to die in the name of profit for the elite. The will be no digital consciousness for you. Try and meet somebody you get along with and make them feel special. It's the best you're going to get.

This isnt your personal meltdown board deutchecuck. Pull your fucking faggot ass self together

Most people think they die and god willl be there like a spot of light in the darkness or an old beared man and answer all their questions. And all the answer will be shaped to make sense of everything. An elder/light that will be infinitly good with compassion and infinite love and they will live forever in the light filled with love and compensation, with nothing else to do than float around with your past relatives and having cosmic energy orgasm FOREVER. This is absolute bullshit.

Life is not shaped around men, we shaped it around us by getting to the top of the food chain. We are not special, we are just smarter than all the other species. If there is a nuclear war that eliminates 100% of humans the only things left will be some insects and they might as well get to the top of the food chain (ants are really smart and act like a society).

When we see how complex and vast the world is (it takes thousand of years to travel from one star to the other at light speed and there are trillions of stars in every galaxies and billions of galaxies, there are trillions of atoms in the dot at the end of this sentence) we must open our eyes and realise that god is not necessary good or bad and one thing is for sure is that he isnt shaped around men. He is beyond anything we can imagine, we just can't picture him or know his goals, or know anything about him, just like we can't picture the vastness of the universe in its entire complexity.

I know that when we die we won't go play harp with jesus, won't fuck 80 virgins, won't reincarnate like a frog, but something might happen it can be complete darkness or something else.

Sincerely,
- A Fucking Leaf

>yfw he does
>yfw he comes back
>yfw you discovered jesus christ
>yfw he banishes muslims and blacks and all ugly people
>yfw "thou shalt have waifus" is the new eleventh commandment in stone

>1 post by this ID

Anyway. I've died. Thinking it's nothing is superstitious.

Only the dead know.

A perfect post if I ever saw one.

Find salvation in god.

Tell that to Soros and Rotschilds

>That's like listening to a symphony just to hear the symbols clashing at the end.
Music is just a coping mechanism so people aren't driven mad by their own tinnitus.

Well, time to read some Stirner I guess...

hahahhaa nice one

But i know my limitations, and I have a plan plus Im sure that this reality is fabricated, I mean a superior species would be immortal and could manipulate universes and create big bangs to expand the physical spaces

I know that we are all data and the consciousness that people call is nothing more then existence , and we exist in diferent ways each one of us

I'm going to rip and tear you after you have the decency to die.

Weak shit leaf.

Kill yourself and find out. Be sure to come back here and tell us.

Take psilocybin, LSD or DMT pussy and you'll get an answer. Nature rewards courage not being a pussy. If you are too big a pussy than all I can tell you is the circle is the most basic shape and it is endless.

Serious?

Playing by fear?

You will die old finished and weak and you aways were , i dont want that destiny to myself

I WII NEVER WANT TO BE WEAK SCUM LIKE YOU

pathetic existence of human you call yourself

He is probably the same guy who brags about sucking off dudes down alleyways, posts his cock on imgur and brings decent threads to bump limit by arguing with the greek furry homo poster
God i fucking hate him

are you gossip squad ? must be your jew gene...

Fuck off Alberto

You stop being.

Look, we are essentially no different than an AI program running on what would be considered by today's standard a very powerful computer.

What happens to cleverbot when you close it?
What happens to the npc in vidya when the game stops?

sorry pink magazine but I wanted to hurt your human feelings

Enjoy your gossip you fucking jew serpent

>Don't worry 100% of humans go through death.

This is what the Frogs actually believe.

Eternal non-existence.

afraid of dying you pussy?

If we're lucky there's some sort of afterlife. If we're unlucky said afterlife goes on forever and you can never die and chose non existence.
Reincarnation would be fun too.

Not to be a fag and quote tolkien, neh
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”"

Who fucking cares, why dwell on it when you can';t change it. You die and become nothing that's it. Enjoy this life because it's all you get. Spending time shitposting on Sup Forums is prolly not the path either of us should be taking given the previous fact.

Is like walking up from a dream as your true luminous self

What I have been talking, because if consciousness is data, then data can be stored anywere almost and it becomes infinite.
As long as there is inteligent counsciousness to keep the consciousness of existence and life itself.

I dont think it is us humans at this stage that are the key for eternal existence

The big bang is the expansion of space , and someone provoked it

Im sure there are so many universes, and this massive one we live probably its a smaller version of 1.000 bigger universes out there

>le imagine sleeping without having dreams meme

Neither of those are memes and both accurately describe what is most likely to happen after death.

While death isn't exactly pleasant take comfort in the fact that everything we do here is temporary. All our mistakes, regrets, and missteps have no lasting consequence. No matter how much power or wealth we attain we all must eventually face death. In the end nothing really matters except how we've played the game. Chase what brings you joy in this life and fuck anyone who tells you otherwise. People get caught up in the rat race too often, chasing things they've been told will bring them happiness but never actually do.

The temporary nature of life can be depressing to some but I find it comforting and liberating. Embrace it.

Or delude yourself with religion if you want. Won't change things though.

Have children so your death isn't permanent and your dna lives on. Deerfucker you must understand reincarnation exists to a certain extent.

Nothing, your brain dies, decays and you stop existing.

That's exactly what it is like. Remember your life in 1912? It will be like that memory

how do you know that you are not leaving the dream now?

Our brain is fully chemical , it responds to stimulation , chemical stimulation.

how can you tell ?

You are your brain.
Brain is destroyed, you aren't anymore.

What's so fucking hard about this ?
This ain't rocket science.

nothing.

>everything is just chemicals in the brain why bother! :'(

unneeded. convergent evolution is a thing

Honestly, I'd fuck that deer.

Good post.

It hurts to realise that when you die there will be nothing simply because you are programed to believe otherwise since birth.
Imagine if everyone knew life is worthless.... society would collapse in a moment.

This is why religion was created and needed, because weak people have to be deluded with an after life promise so they would not cause harm to the society.

Whoever controls humanity must have the purpose of immortality in mind. Preserve the basic cycle of humanity (birth/death) until you can find out how to become immortal or transcend into something else.

We are nothing but a tool for humanity's future.

And everything is capable of being similar because everything is related.

You are taking your genes out of the equation that leads to this but thats your choice man

T-thanks

but yet imagine your data would be uploaded to a massive data storage multi universes away ?

Its not rocket science that the big bang was provoked by other species

Same way this big bang was created provoked, same way humans were also created

A species is the ultimate form of expansion regarding life and existence

We are a tool to exist

Its like how it was before you were born

>This is why religion was created
Religion is older than humans, and that's just on Earth.

After your death you will levitate up to heaven above the clouds, there will be angels around you who play harp. Also, there will be 80 beatiful virgin women who dance around and fulfil all your needs. There are also rivers of milk and honey, you can always drink from.

>le
>le

>but yet imagine your data would be uploaded to a massive data storage multi universes away ?
Digital clone. Not you.

Big bang was a big quantum fluctuation, universe total energy being 0 proves that.

Life is inevitable because chemical reaction in primordial planetary formation are inevitable. No creation involved in any step of the process, from absolute nothing to your hair fat ass typing that.

Hogwash sentence meaning nothing in particular, especially when since IQ is inversely proportional to fertility species are probably not what will expand through the stars, filthy meatbag.

We exist because we exist. Seeking meaning is a basic instinct to check whether there a lion or a wild nigger in the bush gone haywire, please understand that and stop this faggotry.
Drop the why, embrace the how.

Lovely deer. What's her name again? I forgot. Starts with an "M" i think

>Take psilocybin, LSD or DMT pussy

I love acid and shrooms but calling someone a pussy because they don't take them is turbo-autism

>Religion is older than humans

Low IQ poster.

you could get a brain tumor or a head injury tomorrow and completely change your personality, maybe even give you total amnesia and let you start anew. Would "you" be dead then? If you lose your mind or memory or personality but not your body?
Consciousness exists on a higher plane than our bodies. This is obvious because thoughts are ancient and meaning is established independent of language or a human mind to carry it in. It lives in the soup of human consciousness which goes back millions of years. Religion and archetypes are good guides for exploring the hidden depths of consciousness that are available to us, both handed down through history and experience, and hammered into our DNA from an unbroken line of genetic succession and evolution that has resulted in you.

You are just a link in a chain, think chaos theory, whatever you do has an effect on the universe, whatever thoughts you impart on the world and whatever actions your body takes will forever be a part of the ever evolving chain that is the universe. "You" are just the chain reaction of the universe magically unlocking the incredibly complex sequence of events needed to generate your consciousness in this one unique way at this moment in time. You exist and then you don't. The fractal is either rotating in the correct way for you to exist or it isn't. It lasts forever, but you don't always need to remember your other lives so you get to experience it all. It's the best story that ever existed because it is everything that has ever existed or will ever exist. Rejoice in the glory of the world and in your existence. Find joy in it while it lasts and do not think about the end because there is no beginning or end.

I'd prefer rivers of chocolate milk tbf

>Babies first existential crisis

Nihilistic leaves shall burn first.

Your brain is not you. It builds this 3d hologram we call waking reality and that's all it does.

You'll probably not mind when i'll unleash the nanoswarms and desintegrate your subhuman fat ass then, thank G-d.

>low IQ
Honestly, I wish. I have a high IQ and all the downfalls that come with it.

But even if I did have a low IQ, I'd still be right.

If our society seems more nihilistic than that of previous eras, perhaps this is simply a sign of our maturity as a sentient species. As our collective consciousness expands beyond a crucial point, we are at last ready to accept life's fundamental truth: that life's only purpose is life itself.

You believe in religious fairy tales (atheism)

There are also chocolate milk rivers.

Why dont you just find out? No need to report back.
Or you can look into DMT

>I don't believe in religious fairytales.

Then when you die, you will go to Hell. That's what will happen to you for swallowing your statist indoctrination with no critical thought. You will die for your sin and eternal fire awaits you.

Earth is like pol,
You'll come back, You're here forever....or until pol or the world ends

Oh, that changes everything then.
Sign me up for... Wait, which brand you're selling already ?

you know that kind of stuff kept up me when i was 10 as well
you know you have to be 18 to use this website right?