What's it like for Londoners when they holiday in the states and see pic related?

What's it like for Londoners when they holiday in the states and see pic related?

How do cafeterias work over there? Do they chain them to the tables or do they have an on-site armory to dispense utensils after ID's are checked to ensure no contraband makes it out of bin distance?

There's a little thing you scan your knife licence on when you go in.

I went there over the Summer once you get your fork license its not too bad. You learn how to eat without a knife pretty quick.

a middle-aged British busybody takes a picture of the basket of knives and posts it online with the caption "I am literally shaking right this moment whilst this unguarded tub of assault knives sits at arms length from me! I could just take one and slaughter every living soul here should I so desire!"

Well I failed to get my knife and fork permit renewal so I had to scoop peanut butter with a tooth pick.

Was let off with misdemeanor for that =/

eat it with your fingers you dumb shit

You have to take your meal to the nearest police station to get it cut up for you, then you get an EASY-BREAK Soft Spoon to eat it with.

All biscuits are pre-softened in water and the bread slices have the corners cut off so nobody gets hurt.

its paradise here.

KEK

(warning: picture will trigger)

>and see pic related?

It just says image removed and has a GCHQ warning???

Restaurants actually need to acquire a knife licence for N people at least two weeks before the event. There's a heavy police presence during these events, but they don't enforce the law when the browns start stabbing each other.

>can't buy plastic knifes in without a licence
>can by a 12 inch Bowie Knife no muss, no fuss

truly upside land

He'd be right to assume that.

You are limited by how many people you can kill with a gun because of a limit of bullets.

One person with a simple table knife could stab an unlimited amount of people, as he has no need for ammunition and cannot be stopped once he starts stabbing.

do they allow sporks there?

Please respect my culture, you're being xenophobic.

NO GUNS
NO KNIVES
THESE TWO RULES
WILL SAVE MORE LIVES

What about zip ties?

Some madman could go around tying them around people's throats.

There is no cutlery in London
Londoners are all fed from a tube
This tube dangles between a third world era legs and dispenses a mouthful of protein paste to hungry Londoners
Common courtesy is to give it a wipe after your done and pass it to the next bloke

oi lad have a conscience and bin that 'peg

well thank god that can't happen in America because someone with a gun would just shoot him dead.

How do you sleep at night knowing this is a possibility in your council flats?

OHH I've thought of that! Great minds think alike.

Normally metal cutlery. We're not as obsessed with throwing things away after use.
I was genuinely horrified to learn you have hordes of scumbags who use paper plates at home

Hahahaha

Underrated as fuck

wow now that's some national pride right there

Tfw your knife licence is suspended

Feelsbadman.tiff

negros mostly, as they are too lazy to do the dishes and welfare pays for the paper plates as well as the food

I know. I'm only on here while I save up for my tv licence. God bless the Queen!

But that is still revolting. Some people in your country treat negros like proper humans so there is a chance this practice could spread.

>save up for my tv licence

I thought that was a legal requirement

I guess England isn't as bad as I thought

Excuse me, but we don't allow white supremacists here who go around using nasty racist hatewords like "negro"

ugh

I'm not sure what the question is.

That man is obviously just placing his knife in a cutlery amnesty deposit bin at the end of his meal, which is exactly how the cafeterias here work.

I assume they will be incinerated immediately.

They don't even give you real cutlery? What the fuck man...

you don't need one unless you want to watch tv

>wasting luxury goods on foreigners

R A R E

>cutlery
>luxury goods

WHAT THE FUCK

most brits have to use rocks and rubble to mash up their food. if we let them use first world tools it'd be like handing an uncontacted tribesman a fucking gun right off the bat.

There are no foreigners in Britain you bigot. Everyone is a native

i would tell you but unfortunately i cannot afford a replying sincerely to shitposting license

(USER WAS FINED £5000 AND SENT TO AN ISLAMIC TOLERANCE CAMP FOR THIS POST)

(THE INCITEMENT OF KNIFE CULTURE ONLINE IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE. BRITISH POLICE - WORKING HARD TO STAMP OUT HATE)

>brits in america
>not foreigners

GET A LIFE BIN THAT KNIFE

OI M8 WAI AI
BIN THAT ZIP TIE
PREVENT ANOTHER MY LAI
HERE ON ROBOT WARS,
GOODBYE