Reminder that President Trump is corrupt and incompetent and it's a fact proven repeatedly that Trump supporters are of...

Reminder that President Trump is corrupt and incompetent and it's a fact proven repeatedly that Trump supporters are of below average intelligence.

corrupt.af/

reminder that he is the president now and there is nothing you can do about it.

I can help get out the vote in 2018 and paralyse the final two years of his presidency because I fully intend to have US citizenship and be working on capitol hill by then

Must be nice to be a cuck like you. Having the media, the establishment, everybody on your side. I wish I could return to thinking that I want more of the diversity Sweden has coming here and that someone like Trump is just a big meanie.

Enjoy it while you can.

wow you're so woke with your high school education and supply of racial IQ and rape statistic infographics, I wish I was a critical thinker like you who sees the world through an impartial, rational lens but I guess I'm just stuck being a reddit cuck, MSM watching sheep who can't think for himself :(

You know statistically Trump supporters are the highest income earners, and Republicans have won the white college educated vote for the last 60 years. The things you say don't bother me because you're wrong about my education and income level.

I also see you don't refute anything I say about Sweden, but instead just jump to the uneducated redneck meme.

>proven fact

We don't deal in fake news here, ma'am.

Trump isn't a republican, and you're an idiot.

Wtf! I hate white people now!

>himself
between all the strawmen, the trip with two girls names, and replying to every reply, its obvious this is going nowhere fast

Prove this "fact" then if it's repeatedly proven

More people with college educations supported Hillary Clinton than did Donald Trump, because college educated people understand things like governance, economics and the functioning of the world in general better than the less educated.

You're delusional

kek, at least its one less chink in aussie and one more starving in cali

>he thinks washington dc is in california

You show yourself a fool when you don't do your research.

Trump also won the white college educated vote this election, by the way.

Only morons like you hear 'Trump is winning with the uneducated' and immediately assume it means he is NOT also winning with the educated as all Republicans have for decades.

dumb

I think you are moving to California because your a cuck and thats cuck central

> TFW 3 intelligent two vote Hillary

source?
Let me guess exit polls from the same people whose entrance polls gave her a 99% chance of victory?

>Only morons like you hear 'Trump is winning with the uneducated' and immediately assume it means he is NOT also winning with the educated as all Republicans have for decades.
educated vs. white educated.

You are so boring