This Is What The Average American Woman Looks Like In 2016

buzzfeed.com/chrissymahlmeister/anything-but-average?utm_term=.ildkMQoNzy#.hgG8VbNJGZ

Is the T H I C C meme a jewish psy op to normalise obesity and laziness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-BJzqMbsxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew america is fucking disgusting

>buzzfeed

Quit posting fake news.

T H I C C

Gross fucking kys

is this thicc?

Yeah, cause all of the women wearing that size looks like that..

thicc

Not that's disguting and unnatural kys

Sugar industry propaganda, no joke

gotta love thicc

Thats not thicc, thats cellulose

And the average american man

Whats a black mans favorite type of white woman? what would happen if all white women degenerate and get fat

New season of Peppa Pig when?

Lad..

>Average
>Average
>Average

I honestly don't know how people don't realise this is baby tier numbers manipulation.

Maybe it's a cultural thing.

>worker drones
>needing any more fitness than necessary to do their assigned tasks
Eat up goy.

is this thicc?

Thanks Ms. Skeletal

Americans are truly disgusting creatures.

Most of them have had their bastard genes diluted even further by niggers and other subhumans to the point where they actually find obese women attractive.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I like T H I C C girls, but celebrating being overweight, which implies celebrating being unproductive, stagnant, and lazy, is the hallmark of feminism.

THIS IS WHAT NORMAL WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE BIGOT. FUCK YOUR FASCIST BEAUTY STANDARDS

"THICC" girls are exactly the same fucking thing you mongoloid.

Only niggers find that shit attractive. Are you a nigger?

“I love my curves! I started a whole blog about dressing them! Now that more stores offer plus size options trying new looks is fun!” —meganh4befe37ab

British Women

Mongolia based thicc lovers

This Thread

Getting really sick of fat chicks wearing their skirts up high. Quick trying to pretend your huge waist is curvy hips.

>(((Mahlmeister)))

BEAUTIFUL

“Me in my favorite suit while enjoying a night at a hotel with my BF!” —adrienneh6

I'm not even going to respond to you since there's a 40% chance that you're a subhuman.

No they aren't. The woman in OP's picture is fat and probably has disgusting cellulite. Thick means curvy, which is what I am into. I was responding to OP's question.

“I was on holiday and had owned this costume for the last three years and never had the courage to wear it. I was so glad I took the plunge.” —laurend48ea4690b

>Thick means curvy, which is what I am into

obesity data in the US doesn't tell the whole picture.

50% of blacks are obese
45% hispanics
34% whites
11% asians

without the niggers and spics the US isn't as obese.

She takes selfies when she knows her outfit is ON. POINT.

“It’s taken a while but I’m now a very confident size 18 and loving showing off my curves!” —gemmal420104b62

The women you call "thick" are overweight. As in, objectively, medically, overweight according to BMI charts.

A woman shouldn't weigh more than 120-140 lbs tops.

America

“Feelin’ myself before the Hershey Yoncé Formation concert. Sweetest place on earth!” —ahleahm

Look at dem curves

T H I C C

that shit doesn't even look tasty

Thread reported.
Take this shit to Sup Forums you homo Greek gypsy.

“An amazing lace top, nude bra and miniskirt maxi combo. Sexiness for days!” —smellychellelee

Thicc

Fat ugly cows

beautiful

skeleton

>Tfw these fat cows with no willpower get tricked into embracing their obesity, thereby creating an even greater distinction between them and the /fit/ girls who are 10x better in every respect

trust me it is, those fat asses can BBQ. he's that big for a reason, that fat comes from eating whole pigs

>The women you call "thick" are overweight
Projection: the post. Women can still have a flat belly, skinny thighs while having wide hips, big tits within a healthy BMI. Why wouldn't you be into that, unless you're a faggot.

Notice how it is only other women deluding THICC beasts that they are beautiful?

I traded in a semi-thicc ex for a UK size 8 (US size 6) girl and sex life is just so much better because her body does things to my dick a chubbier girl just can't.

a lot of American girls are fatties, but the normal sized ones are real qts Tbh

>if i dye my hair and get tattoos and weird peircings, nobody will notice I have over weight by 100 lbs and morbidly obese

Living the American dream

> "It’s all about accepting yourself in your own skin and as soon as you do that, your life will change for the better.”

in non-woman speak: you are unhappy because you are a failure, so delude yourself that it is ok, then you'll be happy. (as long as you stay on your meds).

That's a real shitty meal tbqh

throughout all my time at university I met 20-30 exchangestudents from the US. not a single one was fat. I'd even say the majority of the females were close to unhealthy slim

so I suppose it has a lot to do with social strata. just like in europe.

I fucked cows, skinny, thicc and fit.
The one that are not enjoyable are definitly cows. No matter how larger her tits are it is not worth it.

Moral of the story if you want to fuck get any type of girl except fat.

Rulling the Ketchup out, it's actually pretty good looking. It's clearly for 2 people also.

I work out 6 days a week, but fucking cows is exhausting. They can't hold their legs up, so they're constantly pushing down and making you slide away. Every 30 seconds I need to readjust.

That's one of the biggest reasons feminism is so cancerous. It teaches you to be proud of being an unmotivated, unappealing piece of shit rather than encourage you to better yourself.

shes a moo cow

post ugly ass nigger chick who if skinny would still be ugly

dude, just no.. theres no amount of beer that would get me to fuck that.

How do people even get that fat?

I know they have to consume shit loads of calories but I would literally vomit if I ate the same amount of food as them.

I don't know desu.

The fattest I ever got was only 92kg, and that was when I was on anti-depressants and eating tonnes of shit.

I'm talking a six-pack of Coke every day, ice cream, sweets/candy. You name it.

>I'm 5ft 7"

simple: it's lack of physical activities

eveyone knows that. but it's so obvious that noone mentions it.

You don't have to lift or do cardio or whatever to avoid getting fat.
Just don't sit in front of the tv 24/7 ffs.

All you fucking non Americans wonder why we hate everything. This is why, we basically Fuck pigs.

Thick and fat/obese aren't the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-BJzqMbsxI

this is what happens when the gobernment bans fat

trust me i am a nigger science faggot.