Is it true? Is radical feminism created by lesbians who see men as competition?

Is it true? Is radical feminism created by lesbians who see men as competition?

The lesbians do everything to destroy men everywhere and then they brainwash nice young women who come to them seeking guidance and twist them into perverted puppet versions of themselves by feeding them lies so they can hate themselves because those lesbians are jealous that they can't have them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it was the jews. lesbians were just the useful idiots they used to push it through.

No its not true. There's no nefarious conspiracy. Radical lesbians are just old bitter feminists from years past who long ago missed out on marriage with a man and are left with limited options and much bitterness.

Young bitches like in your pic are bi at most. Only the freaks are dykes in their teens/twenties.

the amount of lesbians right now is mindblowing, this is a plague, a jewish plague.

most of lesbians are bi really .

well I don't believe in homosexuality in the first place, it's just deviant sex to me.

This.
Lesbians are actually pretty easy to sleep with if your male, the problem is most of them are fucking ugly.

T. Straight guy with a fetish for making lesbians cheat on the gfs

alll i see when i look at a pic like that is lots of white incubator breeder wombs that need to be doing thier job asap

Cultural Marxism. A coordinated alliance between feminists, homosexuals, blacks, and students that began in the 1920s in Germany. Muslims and Mexicans have since been added. The goal is to subdue white America, Europe, and indeed all of Western Civilization.To do so, Judeo-Christian principles and traditions must be subverted and torn down, along with the nuclear family. Spreading degeneracy and atheism helps move toward this end. The masterminds of all of this are secular Jews.

No mate. it's communism, so jews i guess.

Throw in one buck nig into this photo and they will all have mulattos in their bellies by the morning

Based hermano, Kek bless you.

that is one lovely gathering my friend

So where is this? Where do I find a room full of beautiful whites?

>Radical lesbians are just old bitter feminists from years past who long ago missed out on marriage with a man and are left with limited options and much bitterness.

that's who I'm talking about. They are the ones pulling the strings.

It's a pretty good looking room isn't it?

Me on the right

Ban makeup

Yes their place of gathering is call tumblr

Good LORD I wish they would just line their feet up together and let me run along them all with my tongue.

that room must smell like tuna

I want to pump that room full of pheromones and hallucinogens using the AC and walk in naked at full mast.

>American "Beauty"
All those cunts are ugly.

Not woolly enough for you m8?

Man who wanted to get rid of their responsebilities, with ugly women, lebians and (((intellectuals)), there is huge overlap beetwen named groups, jumping the ship.

>Is radical feminism created by lesbians who see men as competition
Well the jews are the overmind but essentially yes, lesbians are the useful idiots.

They represent only women, love only women and so have no incentive whatsoever to brige gaps with men sexually.

This is important becasue women are evolutionarily disposed to basing group knowledge on personal relations as opposed to group identity, interests and state.

This makes lesbians who have more T, that much more problematic. They never have to interact with men sexually and experience their world. So they come to purify the feminine interest to the consequence of the masculine rather than represent an actual cooperative.

the 50's was the best example of cooperation you could get.

I am not talking legally when i say this but lesbians should not be allowed to become feminists and gay men should not be allowed to become meninists. Unless we change the definitions of feminism from the persuit of equality, to the persuit of gender hegemony.

I dont care about women wanting power, i care about people bandwagoning and polluting the concept of equality to do it.

Hey man, if you dig the generic plastic bimbo look then I'm not one to judge how objectively inferior your taste is to mine.
>pic related

Lesbian here. You are all no competition. We women know exactly what women want and are able to give it to them. I can make even the most religious girls lesbian. I stole my current girlfriend from a German.

Lickity-split, just like that, huh?

Enjoy your disloyal plaything. You did him a favor sweetie.

They had been together since they both were 12 lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death

By jews he means Marxists.
And dismissing theory by calling it conspiracy in an attempt to stifle discussion is inherently Marxist.
Faggot.

>bi

No such thing. If we set the norm as having a sexual partner of the same species, of the same race, of the opposite sex, of a similar age, we can see philias emerge as exceptions to the norm.

For example pedophiles or gerontophiles, those adults that are sexually attracted to people very distanced from their age, or homophiles, those that are sexually attracted to people their same sex.

Pedophiles that are also attracted to people their age don't stop being pedophiles, or are bi-age-philes. The same way, homophiles that are also attracted to people of the opposite sex don't stop being homophiles, or are "bi-anything".

When those feminists are childless with no male partner for company and alone, many of them committing suicide in desperation and those that continue are bitter spinsters before they die of old age and turn to dust, just before they die feeling like they have lost out on a lot from what life has to offer and are irredeemably bitter before their final moments, maybe they will say:

> Oops.

Being lesbian doesn't mean that you're not going to have kids

But two women rather than a man and a woman significantly reduces the chance of offspring. It's hard enough for a man and a woman to create a baby, especially if one or both have medical complications. Two women, the chances of a barren life increase by many times.

>picking heteropatriarchy leftovers

lel

fpbp

that's a lot of fresh pussy in one place.