Voting without ID

Legit question here:

Can you, or can you not vote in the US, without a fucking ID like a passport of drivers licence?

I refuse to believe it. You claim to be a first world country, wtf America?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/2016/12/07/strict-voter-law-approved-michigan-house/95127394/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a simple yes or no ya fat asses

Yes, depends on the state though

Well thats not very nice. Reported for attacking other users. Enjoy ur ban :^)

Only in the democrat states so they can commit large scale fraud. Their reasoning is that voter ID laws are racist towards blacks who can afford Air Jordans but not an ID card.

depends on the state.

In my homestate you can. I almost got kicked out of a polling place for pulling my id.

omg

>detroitnews.com/story/news/local/2016/12/07/strict-voter-law-approved-michigan-house/95127394/
>Current state law allows registered voters to cast a ballot without photo identification if they sign an affidavit affirming their identity under threat of perjury, an option 18,388 residents used in the Nov. 8 election, according to the Michigan Secretary of State.

So in Michigan you could just sign a form to bypass the ID "requirement"

In my state you just need to tell someone your name, address, and birthday.

Can we all agree that that's a ridiculous fucking practice that does NOT belong in the first world?

Florida here.
My county requires ID and the check it against the voter rolls. We also HAVE to go to our pooling precinct, can't go anywhere else to vote.

It works, it's simple.... everyone should do this.

Come to think of it, we don't have to do it in australia either.
You just walk in, get your name signed off in their book then cast your ballot.

Agreed. Here in the NL you can get nothing done without ID. The first thing they ask. Even when purchasing cigarettes occasionally. And I'm 30

>That captcha

Forgot pic*

in australia no ID is required, anywhere. Although voting is compusory.

Numale detected

Not even misschien Achmed

There's a book tho

compulsory voting is fucking gay.

It allows the state to push whatever agenda into the normie zeitgeist and then have them vote on it.

If we had it in America we would have no guns and bunch of other dumb shit. Probably limited speech rights.

You just need to give your name and address in my state. If you know someone else's name and address you can vote for them and they can't do anything to stop you because the Supreme Court said it'd be racist.

>In my state you just need to tell someone your name, address, and birthday.
Jesus christ

Dems have no faith in blacks to be able to do anything without the government holding their hand. ID requirements get weird on at the state (and sometimes local) level because what counts as an ID varies. I know that in Texas you can use a concealed carry permit, but not a student ID from a public university.

It depends on the state but usually NO. No ID needed to vote. Liberals say blacks are too fucking dumb to get one even though it's needed for EVERYTHING

true, and we get fined if we dont.
again, true, although (and this was before my time) I don't even remember voting on issues such as 18c of the anti discrimination act or the amendments of the crimes act 1900 (gun and knife laws).

the shit just sort of gets pushed through and welp we're handing over guns in the millions.