God does not exist. It's a meme created to control masses. Trust me, I'm a jew...

God does not exist. It's a meme created to control masses. Trust me, I'm a jew, if anyone knows how to control masses it's me.
Show me a famous, important, MODERN scientist who believes in god (Modern, because ofc Newton for example would have believed in god at his time).

something bad happend to you
>it has a reason i trust muh god

something good happend to you
>thank you god

somethint rare happend to you
>there is not way this could have happend without god

Rethink your life.

bump

Nope, God was created to make people have morals. Destroy God and you get degenerate people with no morals that behave like animals.

I believe that was the case hundreds of years ago. But now, globalism takes place. I believe our morals are deeply rooted in our society. They might be religious mortal, but it doesn't mean we need religion in order to maintain them.
My theory can also be proven by statistics. I bet you will find no correlation between a place with an high percentage of religious people, to an high crime rate.

>Trust me, I'm a jew

Not today Satan, back to the lake of fire with you.

Lot's of atheism threads this morning, you guys have a planned moral degredation regement now or something?

Idk, this time it wasn't (((us))) behind it.

Occultfag here. Your right OP.
Watch out for the children of mars

science is for faggots, according to flat-Earth Pence...

Evolutionary ecologist here.

I work at the Biology Survey for my university. I work with tenured professors, conservationists, physicists, engineers, biologists, geneticists. Very intelligent and highly credentialed scientists.

I'd say at least 90% are spiritual and a little over half follow an organized religion. We don't talk about it much, but when we look at the world around us with the attention that we must it's hard to avoid some form of spirituality.

You're trying to pull this obscure argument from authority where you wrongly claim that all scientists are atheists. It doesn't work. Nature is an absolutely marvelous domain full of things that amaze and challenge us.

Maybe, instead of judging others for the way they live their lives, you should try to find a way to live that makes you happy. My spirituality makes me happy. From your post, I'm struggling to believe that your angry version of antitheism brings you fulfillment.

I hope you find peace. God bless.

>Jew
>Controlling Masses

Is that what you call it when you are sucking off two cocks at once?

So you acknowledge there is a difference between good things and bad things.

Probably because their is an ultimate good and ultimate evil we innately recognize.

The fact we all know giving up something for ourselves to give to others is moral better than being selfish is a sign we are all born with something that sets us apart from all other species. An inherent moral compass indicates there has to be an ultimate good and evil.

Or you could just say, hurr durr we all made it up and its just in our heads.

Real scientific and thorough explanation there Jeevs.

>it's a Jew pushing atheism episode
I hate reruns

> I believe our morals are deeply rooted in our society.

Welcome to hubris chump. How long do you wanna chew on it before it brings down your civilization? I mean, its currently happening in the West but by all means, preach to me about your secular morals.

They seem to be working out in the grandest of fashions.

>it's not real therefore it should end.
Not sure about that shlomo.
Do you think the average normie is going to be able to fully comprehend and to avoid rationalising their way past, for example, being extremely promiscuous. i mean it's proven to harm bonding abilities, but normies do all sorts of stupid shit because they do not have the undeniable will of god telling them "if you do not do this you will go to hell" and facts and statistics don't mean as much to most people as easily memeable dogma and groupthink do, see: the left's "witty" virtue signalling in place of real arguments.
We need fucking religion because we can't have a great scientist on every corner telling people not to fuck their lives up.

because muslims don't believe in god, right?

nah just look at all the cool hip degenerate atheists running around. they act like they can into morals but they're just parroting the bible

There's no free will and no choice. Everything is predetermined. Once you swallow that the rest is easy.

You either have a functioning brain and can tell the differences between Islam and Christianity or you can bend over and lube up because your dumb ass is just going to get fucked until your dead.

They believe in a degenerate prophet who rapes children, beats women, and violently murders innocents.

They are the main reason why religion gets the rap it does. Any actual historical scholar will tell you how much Christianity preserved the west in its times of struggle and, through the teachings of Christ, were able to make it the greatest place to live for everyone.

Islam is, and always has been, a cancerous growth on what is an ultimate truth.

>There's no free will and no choice.
objectively true

>Everything is predetermined.
not necessarily

>they're just parroting the bible
I don't belive in god yet I (try to) follow bible moral because I don't need to believe in a god to understand that without moral we can't have a decent society.
The hypothesis of god is just to make this moral accpeted by simple, dumb people.

when the antichrist appears, the entire world will know that 'god' is real

the current pyso-op (of many) is to distract you from the possibility of SATAN as a legitimate actor in this mess

Satan's goal is to harm people, while the real God's goal is to show his children the great harm of idolatry (believing impractical and imaginary things)

A belief that some acts are more good than others implies a scale of good and evil. If there is a measurement of good and evil (presumably a line), at both ends lies the ultimate forms of each.

If there is such thing as an act being "more good" than other, there has to be an ultimate good.

Why would any of this be innate to us? Why aren't we all just out fucking like monkeys to reproduce the species?

I don't think its possible to know what true morality is without putting it in the context of God. It's the only measurable scale we have to work from to emulate.

It goes hand in hand though. Doesn't make much sense separated.

If given your DNA and your parents up bringing right on back the ancestor chain and paired with the bombardment of advertisements affecting you in the now, you were bound to get that cup of coffee.

Like people talking about what if scenarios. What if Hitler had been killed, what if I had said x or y. It doesn't matter because if anyone thing was different everything would be different.

>Trust me, I'm a jew

you know the code gents

> Global elite is a mixture of occultists and jews
> They spread atheism and degeneracy among the masses
> "Religion is a tool to control us!"

explain yourself what is happening to my based QLD

believe me goyim masses dont believe that Jesus guy

People can't even agree on a definition of God or what God is; in my opinion the statement "God does not exist" can potentially be true if we as human beings correctly understood what we label, and the values we attach to the notion of God.

I believe the central element of what people label God is the origin and mass consciousness of existence. Therefore if we define God as consciousness, and not a distant entity, then technically that "God" does not exist, because in a way, we're all just individual extensions of this ("God") consciousness which defines all existence.

hillary had the tv/print media, Bill's name, soros's money, polls,, everything. everything except the prayers

I think moral is not about "good" or "bad" but rather "what's better for the common good". Some of it (like compassion for children) is probably innate and due to a selective process that left behind asocial, uncompassionate individuals who were excluded from society.
And some of it is undoubtedly due to education, that's why we have different standard of morals according to our culture.

And to reformulate your question:
>Why would any of this be innate to us?
Why would an entity have put the idea that "we can't kill children" into a particular species in one little sphere of dust in the middle of nowhere in the universe ?
What bothers me with the idea of god being the source of moral is that it's ridiculously anthropocentered, when we now as of today that we're just one species among many other in the shithole of the universe.

>We are all God!

Enjoy your fast track to hedonism. Shit thinking like that always ends in humans crawling up their own asses.

God is a thing. It has rules and you've already broke them. We are fundamentally fucked in the head as a creature. Without the judgement of a higher force to live up to, we will inevitably turn to shit. It is happening right before our eyes.

Morality comes from simple as fuck animal insticts:

a) I hurt you, you hurt me => No hurties
b) I steal from you, you hurt / steal from me => No stealies

The more social our species got, the more empathetic we got, because we had to, to create any reasonable culture and social coexistence

a) I don't like being hurt, he probably doesn't like being hurt => We shouldn't hurt each other
b) If I help him, he might help me => We help each other
c) etc.

I mean how the fuck is this not obvious. People who peddlle this retard garbage that God implanted morality unto us are just basic retards.

>Muslims and niggers beheave better than the Japanese and Danish
Italian intellectuals

A jew who doesnt understand the concept of god. That explains a lot

Trust me, I'm a jew,

YOU KILLED JESUS

>global elite is a mix of occultists and jews
Your mind is rotten by memes, you know those "jews" like Soros are atheists right?

Islam is more of a political cult than a religion t b h.

Why do jews always push for atheism?

If jews created the mind of god, then wouldnt that mean they're god essentially?

absolutely based desu

I believe that all other animals operate on simpler terms.

The whole thing about God that's hard to grasp, and honestly sounds cheesy at this point, is that It is love. Like as a force in the universe. And, because we are made in It's image, we have the capacity to love unlike any other thing here. But that doesn't mean other animals (and plants and basically all living things) don't respond to it. The act of loving something, fostering it, feeding it, developing its growth, is responded positively from almost everything. There isn't a single thing I can think of that, when given care and attention, humans can't make the lives of better. Not to mention we have the capacity to sacrifice our lives for animals like no others. Sometimes even as children we want to protect our helpless lesser friends only because we love them. We don't even have to have any other reason.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not some crazy environmentalist or dip shit hippy. Nor am I acting like the world hasn't been shaped and change with ill intentions. I just truly believe love is this unseen force that we posses and thats kinda what God is.

Modern scientists believe in string theory which suggests a simulated reality which implies a Creator.

>suggest
>imply

>fuck off

Oy vey

God isnt real but aliens are and comparable to humab intellect theyre gods