REMINDER: THE ANGLO IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF HUMAN BEING

REMINDER: THE ANGLO IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF HUMAN BEING.

ALL OTHERS ARE BENEATH US.

WE WILL ANNEX THE STARS THEMSELVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtRSc4pAIgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be careful straya, China is coming

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE HERE.

ARYANS BTFO

IRISH BTFO.

Well which one is it?

>mfw LITERALLY just posted the thread on the right
>mfw LITERALLY descended from Isaac Newton

>shitty jewish-mixed genes
>superiority complex
>Anglicanism
>they all look like shit
>it's fucking language is so simplistic, they can't even learn a new one
>spread liberalism and degeneracy
>epicenter of the jewish bankers
>spread Protestantism

>A FUCKING EMU

When will you niggeranglo will give up to the fact that Mediterraneans ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT the absolute master race

If Anglos are so great how come we cucked you after ww2?

All the anglo dreams of, is to be accepted by the queen, or by someone closer to the queen than the anglo himself.

All the Aryan dreams of, is to descend to the stars.

>he saved the thumbnail

I am well aware of this most indisputable fact.

ANGLO PRIDE!

Daily reminder that Pope Gregory THE GREAT officially declared Anglos a race of Angels:
>Non Angli, sed angeli – "They are not Anglos, but angels". Spoken by Gregory when he first encountered pale-skinned English boys at a slave market, sparking his dispatch of St. Augustine of Canterbury to England to convert the English, according to Bede. He said: "Well named, for they have angelic faces and are co-heirs with the angels in heaven."

Note the Med at the far left who Pope Gregory did NOT call a race of angels.

Wasn't Newton a virgin puritan until death?

youtube.com/watch?v=WtRSc4pAIgQ

So superior, your society is falling apart at its seams. I'm half English but I am no longer proud to be an Anglo.

How can I get an anglo gf? Pic related.

looking down on you from switzerland. fucking pleb.

'Stralian nigger isn't a proper Anglo.

Yes... the anglo is the highest form.

Newton was a fraud alchemist. His concept of forces comes from alchemy and he wasn't able to explain them, like Einstein did with gravity. Aristotle's physics was better

I honestly think the jew are the masterrace, or at least the most intellectually subversive race on the planet. They were able to con all the aryans, the slavs, the anglos, the celts and the americunts of their money at the same time.

You do know that Isaac Newton was a fucking degenerate and a literal sickfuck, right?

Germany India Iran will reclaim our lost glory

Hey wogs were top dog too once. Now they're just dumb ass tomato niggers. Your greed and vanity has destroyed you now Fong Gong Kok and curry master poo boy panjeet clickety click owns your ass.

Anglos mentally never left high school. Their minds got jewed by 90210 and limp bizkit.