What do you say to this, Sup Forums?

What do you say to this, Sup Forums?

Is it time for whites to bow out and let minorities have their turn?

>they literally wrote a sternly-worded letter

Better listen to them. They mean business.

jesus christ why are minorities so fucking retarded just let us run our countries because when I look around the world and look at the countries not run by whites it is not great you fucking sub humans.

Fucking hilarious.

Stand back boys! A self funded, cohesive and well led force for social change is coming!

Where'd you find this completely non-racist poster OP?

How do people think white men got into the position they are now? They are there because they are the best, it's not as if being in this position is achievable through doing nothing.

History has proven us to be very good at dominating the fuck out of you and making you into our literal slaves, and even to this day you are almost totally fucking dependent on the resources and the grace of whitey to not be dead in a gutter.

'Zimbabwe.'

Why dont you start Jewing fake and even more obnoxious racist posters
>Hey rabbi watcha doing
It works for Jews, its only wise to learn from success

>not white 4 the 90% of Sup Forums

on a college campus, i guarantee it.

Write a giant NO over it.

This is good, leftists need to be more open with their true beliefs, the fact that everything they push for they do so solely because it will harm white people.

Attention white men
>hey thats me, im one of those
Want to be a postive force for social change????
>no... not really

mfw Sup Forums is just full of a bunch of minorities laughing at how dumb white people are.

Tear it off the wall and throw it in the trash lol

>What do you say to this, Sup Forums?
Interesting.

Speaks volumes that they post this letter in white successful countries. Why not go to any number of african or south american countries and post how the brown men leading those countries are leading to massive failure and death?

>White men build a country
>White men's country becomes a super power
>White men's country dominates the entire world economically and militarily
GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!
LET BROWN PEOPLE TRY IT!!!

All in all it's just a sad reminder of how western civilization is slipping downward into the muck of leftism.

Controlled opposition by the alt-right.

The last time white men stepped back and let """minorities""" take charge it was FUCKING ZIMBABWE.

I'm sure that there are plenty of intellectuals who only go along with it to keep their jobs, but what really gets me is that there are people who literally, unironically believe that white people aren't superior to other races (that we're all equal), or even that whites are inferior.

I mean, like, just look at literally any history book, or even just look at the world today.
White countries = mostly successful; black countries = mostly shitholes

Abos were left undisturbed in Australia for 60,000 years and the epitome of their development was the boomerang.
We then came over on our huge ships and fired guns at them.

But yeah, equal.

> Blacks didin't have any type of culture till being freed in the states
> India can't poo in loo, people only like sikhs and areas that had british colonization
> China is a communist shithole
> Japan is under the US thumb
> No one wants to live in the US
> South America is a shithole

It's almost as if the only way for a country to be successful and have culture it has to a white founded country.

i meant no one wants to live in the middle east whoops

>History has proven
>Right side of history

If what white men have created is so horrible, why don't you go elsewhere and built something instead of wanting us to stand aside and get fucked?

>White men are incapable of stopping travon from being a nigger so they need to step aside and turn America into a Haitian paradise because that shit racist

Society would literally be more likely to be progressed by summarily killing the people who this poster is trying to advocate for as leaders.

That's how deluded it is

My guess is a university campus. My other guess is that this what written by FUCKIN A WHITE MALE

Bet you good money the person who put made that and put it up is whiter than you. It's what happens when women get indoctrinated by whatever fucking wave of retardo feminism in "higher" learning.

Wtf is that picture
3 frames from 3 separate Garfield strips?

yah, cause Africa is doing great.

Why is Sup Forums catalog always full of cancer Sup Forums hates? I'd imagine this be the place where we can discuss with autism, but I always see the worst accumulated here, is nothing good happening there in US?

take a copy and simply change WHITE to BLACK, and put it up all over college, and watch the liberal retards tie themselves in knots about how they feel threatened by a message completely equivalent to one they put up.

>we're obviously inferior so I'm begging you for a sliver of privilege

After being familiar with this bullshit for about a decade or so, it still astonished me. Like, do they really think some 18 year old bearded numale college freshman can actually bestow upon them some strength or power?

Sometimes i would love if all whites are like "okay, have fun starving" pack their shit and move to space, leaving this rotten planet back for the niggers and muslim to ruin.

One can dream.

>white founded country.

you guys do make some killer countries. can only imagine how I would have turned out if my grandparents never left that hell hole.

What minorities in Australia?

Let's be honest, Aboriginals are too dumb & Chinese in Australia are very indifferent to politics

>no one wants to live in the U.S.
Except for the millions who apply for citizenship each year and the hundreds more who come in illegally

Just write NIGGER on it

This.

Ethnically pure space colony when?

>History has proven you incapable of wise leadership
Except with out our leadership you would still be living in mudhuts wiping each other's shit off with your knees :^)

I'll personally by a ticket for them to Somalia if they want to run their own country.

>us
>Implying you aren't run by jews
Does this mean jews are superior to everyone?

I would print the Sup Forums collage with Mugabe and put it besides this stupid poster.

You know which collage.

Why is India so full of worthless mouths to feed who do fucking nothing but shit and pollute?
Why does it have zero redeeming qualities?

If I ever get control of the nukes, you guys are the second to go after Saudi Arabia

Cant tell if satire

He wanted to send them back goddammit
Boothe isna faggot

This. And it would make sense since King nigger is being evicted soon

its time for the turd worlders to leave

they have to go back

we would be living in mud huts within a decade. Fuck off

Underrated

Could be the alt-right, but it wouldn't be controlled opposition, just propaganda.

I think you guys should print these out and post them up at your local LGBTQEATSEEA centre at your local university

Jews keep to themselves, hoard money, and run media that I don't even read or watch. Kikes gonna kike, I don't care much. There aren't many of them.

The real enemy now is the hordes of fucking immigrants, "refugees", and other shitskins polluting our countries and our gene pools.
If you're brown, get the fuck out of town.

If you don't want to answer then don't,
don't make meaningless shitpos-
Never mind, carry on

How much you want to bet this was posted by a white person? You don't typically see many minorities doing this. It's always white chicks with anime hair.

LGBTQIAS01E03.HD1080.BRIP.FULL.MKV

Of course it's a white woman who posted that shit.

I did. We're discussing the problems with the world (i.e. you)

this is good, make 1000 copies of this shit and post it all over your towns.
every white liberal then sees what kind of racist cucks these SJWs are and moves to the right, those who were close to the right will jump the fence

Recreate it in photoshop with "women" substituted for "men", then replace it when no one is looking.

Looks like they haven't had enough of our premium range plutonium yet.
Well there's more where that came from...

Jews are pretty smart, but the reason they proliferate so much in the higher roles of society is because of nepotism.

Asians who are born and raised in USA tends to turn into shit.

South Africa shows what happens when white men step aside and let the animals run the zoo.